Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,954 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Uniben Release Tough Academy Program As School Resume 30th Of January. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben Release Tough Academy Program As School Resume 30th Of January. (2173 Views)

Uniben Release Supplementary List / Students Wear Ankara As School Uniforms In Anambra - Twitter User Claims / Breaking News: UNIBEN Release First Admission List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniben Release Tough Academy Program As School Resume 30th Of January. by Irijosa777(m): 3:38pm On Jan 04, 2021
University of Benin have released a tough academy programs as the school is expected to resume on the 30th of January, 2021.
According to the program released today (4th of January, 2021), the school will have the 2019/2020 and 2020/2021 academy session all in one year, meaning the students will write four academic semesters examination in one year.
Success to all Uniben students.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Uniben Release Tough Academy Program As School Resume 30th Of January. by DICKstractor: 3:40pm On Jan 04, 2021
I Don leave school for una

1 Like

Re: Uniben Release Tough Academy Program As School Resume 30th Of January. by SirWarlock: 3:41pm On Jan 04, 2021
Mehn what is all this undecided grin

2 Likes

Re: Uniben Release Tough Academy Program As School Resume 30th Of January. by Irijosa777(m): 3:44pm On Jan 04, 2021
SirWarlock:
Mehn what is all this undecided grin

I tire oo

With project wahala, na God go help us oo

1 Like

Re: Uniben Release Tough Academy Program As School Resume 30th Of January. by SirWarlock: 3:48pm On Jan 04, 2021
Irijosa777:

I tire oo

With project wahala, na God go help us oo
ah i no dey that side o grin
Re: Uniben Release Tough Academy Program As School Resume 30th Of January. by Irijosa777(m): 3:55pm On Jan 04, 2021
SirWarlock:
ah i no dey that side o grin
I just weak for this academy program
Re: Uniben Release Tough Academy Program As School Resume 30th Of January. by longetivity(m): 3:56pm On Jan 04, 2021
I am ready for this challenge
Re: Uniben Release Tough Academy Program As School Resume 30th Of January. by Irijosa777(m): 4:01pm On Jan 04, 2021
longetivity:
Abi?
Re: Uniben Release Tough Academy Program As School Resume 30th Of January. by ElRapido: 6:06pm On Jan 04, 2021
What's students go down?
Re: Uniben Release Tough Academy Program As School Resume 30th Of January. by useIess2020: 6:17pm On Jan 04, 2021
longetivity:
same here brother.
You dey uniben
Re: Uniben Release Tough Academy Program As School Resume 30th Of January. by Clonus: 6:37pm On Jan 04, 2021
How about pg?
Re: Uniben Release Tough Academy Program As School Resume 30th Of January. by samchem(m): 7:10pm On Jan 04, 2021
Tough times calls for resilience

Meanwhile I sell shorts at cheaper price

Re: Uniben Release Tough Academy Program As School Resume 30th Of January. by gbolagunte81693: 7:23pm On Jan 04, 2021
:I am ready for this challenge same here brother.You dey uniben

1 Like

Re: Uniben Release Tough Academy Program As School Resume 30th Of January. by Irijosa777(m): 7:25pm On Jan 04, 2021
ElRapido:
What's students go down?

It means that the students will go on holiday.
Re: Uniben Release Tough Academy Program As School Resume 30th Of January. by Uyi168: 7:42pm On Jan 04, 2021
Looks like we are completing two sessions in one year.

Cool o..

By 2021 ending, I'll be a certified pharmD.. cool

2 Likes

Re: Uniben Release Tough Academy Program As School Resume 30th Of January. by ImmaculateJOE(m): 8:47pm On Jan 04, 2021
Na this kind calendar I like.. Sharp Sharp things
Re: Uniben Release Tough Academy Program As School Resume 30th Of January. by Teena18(f): 10:25pm On Jan 04, 2021
I'm so glad I'm done with this school.
After all the stress, one can't get a decent job.....still hustling for customers on nairaland cry.

The school will stress every fiber in you.....I wish all uniben undergraduates success o, God will strengthen you!
Just put all you've got , get your cert and leave unistress head high.....the Lord is your muscle!

1 Like

Re: Uniben Release Tough Academy Program As School Resume 30th Of January. by Dayoebe(m): 10:52pm On Jan 04, 2021
Positive development
Re: Uniben Release Tough Academy Program As School Resume 30th Of January. by chachanga: 11:07pm On Jan 04, 2021
Nice that schools are opening up again but is overloading the session really gonna be helpful on the long run...?

This seems more possible where the emphasis is dumping info on students to "cram" and regurgitate for the sole purpose of passing exams and gathering shitty certs rather than actual capacity building geared at facilitating intellectual development and equipping students for problem solving in real world, industry and business place scenarios.

But who cares....chop, chop work to be done....run along then dears, have at it then tongue grin
Re: Uniben Release Tough Academy Program As School Resume 30th Of January. by useIess2020: 11:36pm On Jan 04, 2021
Uyi168:
Looks like we are completing two sessions in one year.

Cool o..

By 2021 ending, I'll be a certified pharmD.. cool
same here boss.
Meanwhile greet your coursemates Reuben, Success, Daniel for me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uniben Release Tough Academy Program As School Resume 30th Of January. by useIess2020: 11:36pm On Jan 04, 2021
Teena18:
I'm so glad I'm done with this school.
After all the stress, one can't get a decent job.....still hustling for customers on nairaland cry.

The school will stress every fiber in you.....I wish all uniben undergraduates success o, God will strengthen you!
Just put all you've got , get your cert and leave unistress head high.....the Lord is your muscle!
what did you study?
Re: Uniben Release Tough Academy Program As School Resume 30th Of January. by SirWarlock: 12:21am On Jan 05, 2021
chachanga:
Nice that schools are opening up again but is overloading the session really gonna be helpful on the long run...?

This seems more possible where the emphasis is dumping info on students to "cram" and regurgitate for the sole purpose of passing exams and gathering shitty certs rather than actual capacity building geared at facilitating intellectual development and equipping students for problem solving in real world, industry and business place scenarios.

But who cares....chop, chop work to be done....run along then dears, have at it then tongue grin
Though I'm not from them grin, i don't think they can strictly stick to the calendar. So many external factors (ASUU, corona) and internally(they really expect everyone to have the same pace for this compressed calendar ).

1 Like

Re: Uniben Release Tough Academy Program As School Resume 30th Of January. by Paulthankgod98: 1:53am On Jan 05, 2021
Abba father pls have mercy on us(uniben students).This calendar is really bloody oo��
Re: Uniben Release Tough Academy Program As School Resume 30th Of January. by tobechi74: 3:35am On Jan 05, 2021
Dem go rush students
Re: Uniben Release Tough Academy Program As School Resume 30th Of January. by Irijosa777(m): 9:35am On Jan 05, 2021
chachanga:

I got your point bro.

1 Like

Re: Uniben Release Tough Academy Program As School Resume 30th Of January. by chachanga: 11:24am On Jan 05, 2021
SirWarlock:
Though I'm not from them grin, i don't think they can strictly stick to the calendar. So many external factors (ASUU, corona) and internally(they really expect everyone to have the same for this compressed calendar ).

Irijosa777:

I got your point bro.

https://thenationonlineng.net/fayemi-seeks-problem-solving-curriculum-for-varsities/

I think some other minds are seeing the further damage this generation of rulers are doing to the education sector by underrating it and misdirecting emphasis from it. The approaches need to be re-envisioned with a view to actually not only seeding young minds with ideas but also training them to independently see, query, think, research and invent.
It's so sad that the average Nigerian student would've so so much to grapple with now from his environmental socioeconomics alone minus the dinghy dirt-poor study and living conditions often the norm in public institutions. Education needs to be subsidized on all fronts.

Curriculums need to be redesigned to get scholars invested in the thrill of actually doing something new and their potentials for being solution-providers to contemporary problems and pioneers to solving tomorrows challenges today.

I don't know how deep the education rabbit-hole goes in Nig. today but I do know a whole lotta lip-service is being paid to education issues by the government. By now, higher numbers of MSC applicants here shouldn't have had to be put through the stressful indignity of IELTS and co. if the Govt, NUC etc had put some more muscle into the quality of degrees being awarded and took broad policy stands to place quality assurances on its products at its bilateral relations forums with other nations, but no, they're always missing in action when it comes to that. Meanwhile the British Education Council etc are in Nigeria raking in billions annually from Nigeria's intending international students while posturing as superheroes for putting in a few millions in here and there, it's ridiculous.

If only those in authority would pay a little more attention for its growing generation, educational tourism could be a viable source of forex. It's no joke that folks leave Nig., come over here and seem to become so empowered at being the best versions of themselves within a short while, it's no surprise really because the enabling environment's been provided even for you to turn your life around, get into another career line at midlife etc if you have the drive and aptitude for it.
I only pray some Govt would come along and do that for Nigeria because so much of Nigeria's future would depend on it in the coming decades. You don't wanna import rice but almost 95% of your innovation is imported, then electronics etc, saving cents to lose dollars, haha, the irony. undecided
Re: Uniben Release Tough Academy Program As School Resume 30th Of January. by victornwaru(m): 11:35am On Jan 05, 2021
It's actually getting tougher by the day.

(1) (Reply)

LAUTECH Reacts After A Sex Tape Of 'one Of Its Lecturers' Leaks Online (VIDEO) / Moment Where Sango Spirit Possesses A Student During ‘olokoso’ Stage Play At Eks / Why Lions Sleep In Trees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.