Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Lovely Reasons Why I Bought My Infinix Note 8 - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lovely Reasons Why I Bought My Infinix Note 8 (4783 Views)

I Bought This Phone 30500 / Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i / I Just Bought My Phone Few Days Ago and I Need Help Already (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovely Reasons Why I Bought My Infinix Note 8 by horizontheoni: 9:34am On Jan 10, 2021
Yes, it is definitely
Pretiboi:

The Infinix note 8i front camera is lovely so i believe the note 8 will be awesome too
Re: Lovely Reasons Why I Bought My Infinix Note 8 by horizontheoni: 9:34am On Jan 10, 2021
Patience they say is really a virtue
Nguom:
Omo this is story is too much na... Just go straight to the point
Re: Lovely Reasons Why I Bought My Infinix Note 8 by horizontheoni: 9:35am On Jan 10, 2021
i just tire ooo
Pretiboi:

What does that got to do with what the OP wrote? Must everyone who talks about their new phone be a marketer?
Re: Lovely Reasons Why I Bought My Infinix Note 8 by horizontheoni: 9:36am On Jan 10, 2021
Much said, very true cos i am a living testimony
Kemelee:
This is one of the best phone by Infinix
Re: Lovely Reasons Why I Bought My Infinix Note 8 by horizontheoni: 9:37am On Jan 10, 2021
You really sabi wetin dey
Kemelee:
The camera is really cool, with the two speakers and Octa- core power.
Re: Lovely Reasons Why I Bought My Infinix Note 8 by horizontheoni: 9:39am On Jan 10, 2021
This is definitely one great device i bet you. . .
Pretiboi:

Aswear, they are doing great things
Re: Lovely Reasons Why I Bought My Infinix Note 8 by horizontheoni: 9:40am On Jan 10, 2021
Re: Lovely Reasons Why I Bought My Infinix Note 8 by educators(f): 9:47am On Jan 10, 2021
horizontheoni:
The primal version of the NOTE 8 comes with 128+6GB storage capacity and is sold for ₦90,400. The 128+6GB variant of the NOTE 8i is sold for 78,100 while the 128+4GB and 64+4GB variants of the NOTE 8i will be sold for ₦73,300 and ₦65700 respectively

the 128+4GB and 64+4GB variants of the NOTE 8i is sold for ₦73000 and ₦64000 respectively as at December 1st 2020 when I bought the two
Re: Lovely Reasons Why I Bought My Infinix Note 8 by horizontheoni: 9:56am On Jan 10, 2021
Battery Life is superb, that i can attest to with my Infinix Note 8
educators:
I have Note 8i 4GB/128GB variant. it worth every penny. The battery is strong too
Re: Lovely Reasons Why I Bought My Infinix Note 8 by alfredtemile: 9:58am On Jan 10, 2021
This reasons are definitely fascinating. . . i am loving the device already

horizontheoni:
My Infinix Note 8 is one of the best new phones around and with six cameras, two speakers, and octa-core power. it's a stunning phone inside and out.

These are the lovely reasons I looked out for getting my Infinix Note 8.

1. It has the power
With a powerful octa-core MediaTek Helio G80 processor plus a hefty 6GB of RAM, the Infinix Note 8 has the power you need for entertainment, everyday productivity tasks and gaming, too.

It's certainly no slouch in terms of graphics - there's a 14 percent improvement in graphics rendering capability over the previous generation.

Security is at the heart of the experience, too, with a fingerprint scanner and face unlock, too.

2. Take the perfect shot
Experience total clarity for your images with the Note 8’s 64MP Ultra HD quad-camera setup. The lens features real-time eye-tracking so you can keep subjects sharp.

The Super Macro Lens locks focus up close and with Super Stable Video across both the front and rear camera you can capture awesome-looking footage, too. Plus with video enhancement from Vidhance you videos will be superbly clear and stable.

Plus, there's a portrait mode means you can give your images DSLR-like shallow depth of field, even when taking selfies with the 16MP dual-front camera. Plus there's Ultra Night Mode 2.0 for excellent night-time shots, a slow-motion mode plus filters, too.

3. See it all
With a vast and immersive 6.95-inch screen, the display is perfect for watching video, not least thanks to its widescreen 20.5:9 aspect ratio - perfect for movies - and peak brightness of 480 nits, which is impressive for a smartphone like this.

4. Lasts all-day
With 18W dual-engine fast-charging tech on board, the huge 5,200mAh battery will give you the battery life you need to last all day even with the phone's powerful processor and huge display. What's more, Infinix’s intelligent Power Marathon mode means you can extend the battery life much longer so you're never lost without the juice you need.

5. Super sound
If you're watching movies or other entertainment on your phone, you'll want it to sound as well as look good. There's no problem there with DTS stereo sound on offer plus four modes for immersive audio.

6. Store more
With 128GB of storage onboard, you'll have plenty of room for all your apps, games, photos and files.

7. The best software
Running Infinix's XOS7.1 software on top of Android 10, it's a fast and fluid experience while there's full app compatibility - you can download any one of the millions of Google Play apps that are available. XOS7.1 supports thunder back mode, app double open mode, Xclone, smart scanner-translator and more to adapt to your daily work and life needs.

8. It looks the part
With a slim and desirable design, the Inifinix Note 8 is a smartphone that will turn heads. It's available in Deepsea Luster, Silver Diamond and Iceland Fantasy colours to suit all tastes.

Kindly share the reasons why you got yours also. . .
Re: Lovely Reasons Why I Bought My Infinix Note 8 by shorelink: 10:00am On Jan 10, 2021
And you think with this long note, you can still deceive people this new year. My broda, U LIE!!!
horizontheoni:
My Infinix Note 8 is one of the best new phones around and with six cameras, two speakers, and octa-core power. it's a stunning phone inside and out.

1. It has the power
With a powerful octa-core MediaTek Helio G80 processor plus a hefty 6GB of RAM, the Infinix Note 8 has the power you need for entertainment, everyday productivity tasks and gaming, too.

It's certainly no slouch in terms of graphics - there's a 14 percent improvement in graphics rendering capability over the previous generation.

Security is at the heart of the experience, too, with a fingerprint scanner and face unlock, too.

2. Take the perfect shot
Experience total clarity for your images with the Note 8’s 64MP Ultra HD quad-camera setup. The lens features real-time eye-tracking so you can keep subjects sharp.

The Super Macro Lens locks focus up close and with Super Stable Video across both the front and rear camera you can capture awesome-looking footage, too. Plus with video enhancement from Vidhance you videos will be superbly clear and stable.

Plus, there's a portrait mode means you can give your images DSLR-like shallow depth of field, even when taking selfies with the 16MP dual-front camera. Plus there's Ultra Night Mode 2.0 for excellent night-time shots, a slow-motion mode plus filters, too.

3. See it all
With a vast and immersive 6.95-inch screen, the display is perfect for watching video, not least thanks to its widescreen 20.5:9 aspect ratio - perfect for movies - and peak brightness of 480 nits, which is impressive for a smartphone like this.

4. Lasts all-day
With 18W dual-engine fast-charging tech on board, the huge 5,200mAh battery will give you the battery life you need to last all day even with the phone's powerful processor and huge display. What's more, Infinix’s intelligent Power Marathon mode means you can extend the battery life much longer so you're never lost without the juice you need.

5. Super sound
If you're watching movies or other entertainment on your phone, you'll want it to sound as well as look good. There's no problem there with DTS stereo sound on offer plus four modes for immersive audio.

6. Store more
With 128GB of storage onboard, you'll have plenty of room for all your apps, games, photos and files.

7. The best software
Running Infinix's XOS7.1 software on top of Android 10, it's a fast and fluid experience while there's full app compatibility - you can download any one of the millions of Google Play apps that are available. XOS7.1 supports thunder back mode, app double open mode, Xclone, smart scanner-translator and more to adapt to your daily work and life needs.

8. It looks the part
With a slim and desirable design, the Inifinix Note 8 is a smartphone that will turn heads. It's available in Deepsea Luster, Silver Diamond and Iceland Fantasy colours to suit all tastes.

Re: Lovely Reasons Why I Bought My Infinix Note 8 by survillematrix: 10:16am On Jan 10, 2021
This is definitely just a repost from a blog, Infinix devices will remain as Trash
horizontheoni:

1. It has the power

2. Take the perfect shot

3. See it all

4. Lasts all-day

5. Super sound

6. Store more

7. The best software

8. It looks the part

Re: Lovely Reasons Why I Bought My Infinix Note 8 by chapelaries: 10:17am On Jan 10, 2021
I keep hearing positive vibes about this device, Infinix is really hitting the market big time
Re: Lovely Reasons Why I Bought My Infinix Note 8 by chapelaries: 10:20am On Jan 10, 2021
They have chosen to be customer friendly with awesome devices.
chapelaries:
I keep hearing positive vibes about this device, Infinix is really hitting the market big time
Re: Lovely Reasons Why I Bought My Infinix Note 8 by saintwalga: 10:23am On Jan 10, 2021
Not just for you to hear sincerely, they are definitely good at what they do
chapelaries:
Re: Lovely Reasons Why I Bought My Infinix Note 8 by saintwalga: 10:24am On Jan 10, 2021
Yes oooo. . . Good phone for shikini money
chapelaries:
They have chosen to be customer friendly with awesome devices.
Re: Lovely Reasons Why I Bought My Infinix Note 8 by saintwalga: 10:25am On Jan 10, 2021
Yes ooo, so i testified too from a friend
horizontheoni:
Battery Life is superb, that i can attest to with my Infinix Note 8
Re: Lovely Reasons Why I Bought My Infinix Note 8 by saintwalga: 10:25am On Jan 10, 2021
wink wink wink
educators:

the 128+4GB and 64+4GB variants of the NOTE 8i is sold for ₦73000 and ₦64000 respectively as at December 1st 2020 when I bought the two
Re: Lovely Reasons Why I Bought My Infinix Note 8 by saintwalga: 10:26am On Jan 10, 2021
Key word!!! wink
horizontheoni:
Patience they say is really a virtue
Re: Lovely Reasons Why I Bought My Infinix Note 8 by shorelink: 10:31am On Jan 10, 2021
I can see you really head. . .
maduksben:

I head that the Note 8i is equally good as the Note 8
Re: Lovely Reasons Why I Bought My Infinix Note 8 by shorelink: 10:33am On Jan 10, 2021
Why keep wasting your time when it is definitely true that Infinix makes worse devices
maduksben:

Definitely, the front camera is dope. I had to do some research on this particular device.
Re: Lovely Reasons Why I Bought My Infinix Note 8 by shorelink: 10:33am On Jan 10, 2021
Nah small money dem go give am now ooo, wey he dey hear dey speak english. . . SMH
biztyb:

See dem marketer. How much did dey pay u for this write up?
Re: Lovely Reasons Why I Bought My Infinix Note 8 by shorelink: 10:34am On Jan 10, 2021
Naija taya you too grin grin grin
seanwilliam:
carry your frustration enter Lagoon.. no he only you naija taya.
Re: Lovely Reasons Why I Bought My Infinix Note 8 by alfredtemile: 10:45am On Jan 10, 2021
Exactly
maduksben:

Yeah the phone is fine but it is no concern of anyone if it has Davido name on it.
Re: Lovely Reasons Why I Bought My Infinix Note 8 by alfredtemile: 10:48am On Jan 10, 2021
True talk . . .
horizontheoni:
My dear, the device worth every penny i swear. . .
Re: Lovely Reasons Why I Bought My Infinix Note 8 by alfredtemile: 10:49am On Jan 10, 2021
Dirty talk. . . shocked shocked shocked shocked
sunshineV:
mtcheew same marketer, new moniker
Re: Lovely Reasons Why I Bought My Infinix Note 8 by alfredtemile: 10:51am On Jan 10, 2021
This one shock me grin grin grin

maduksben:

Hmmm....are you using any of this samsung?

Re: Lovely Reasons Why I Bought My Infinix Note 8 by survillematrix: 10:53am On Jan 10, 2021
LOL grin grin grin grin grin
shorelink:
And you think with this long note, you can still deceive people this new year. My broda, U LIE!!!
Re: Lovely Reasons Why I Bought My Infinix Note 8 by survillematrix: 10:53am On Jan 10, 2021
LOL . . . grin grin grin grin
shorelink:
I can see you really head. . .
Re: Lovely Reasons Why I Bought My Infinix Note 8 by survillematrix: 10:54am On Jan 10, 2021
Can you just stop the deceit. . . Why lie to promote this trash device
saintwalga:
Not just for you to hear sincerely, they are definitely good at what they do
Re: Lovely Reasons Why I Bought My Infinix Note 8 by survillematrix: 10:55am On Jan 10, 2021
Ways to their DOWNFALL, you mean
Kemelee:
Infinix is really making ways .....
Re: Lovely Reasons Why I Bought My Infinix Note 8 by chapelaries: 11:11am On Jan 10, 2021
Really, why will he do that?
biztyb:

Very soon you will come back here to lament for us about the useless phone you bought

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Infinix Mobile Launches Two New Android Smart Phones / Tecno L8plus - A Quick Review / See Speed: Glo 3G In Abuja (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.