Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,097 members, 7,814,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Lovely Reasons Why I Bought My Infinix Note 8 - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lovely Reasons Why I Bought My Infinix Note 8 (4758 Views)

I Bought This Phone 30500 / Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i / I Just Bought My Phone Few Days Ago and I Need Help Already (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovely Reasons Why I Bought My Infinix Note 8 by Ruchytechy: 5:43am On Jan 11, 2021
seanwilliam:
While I go dey carry phone imprinted with Davido's name. Omoh my guys go laugh me die grin

The phone fine sha

grin guy ur so funny. Na choice sha. This Davido own no bad at all.
Re: Lovely Reasons Why I Bought My Infinix Note 8 by Ruchytechy: 5:44am On Jan 11, 2021
horizontheoni:
No be for people like you, by the way this is just a special edition for it, the ones without the name is also available

See gbas gbos.
Re: Lovely Reasons Why I Bought My Infinix Note 8 by hansonf60: 5:46am On Jan 11, 2021
horizontheoni:
My Infinix Note 8 is one of the best new phones around and with six cameras, two speakers, and octa-core power. it's a stunning phone inside and out.

These are the lovely reasons I looked out for getting my Infinix Note 8.

1. It has the power
With a powerful octa-core MediaTek Helio G80 processor plus a hefty 6GB of RAM, the Infinix Note 8 has the power you need for entertainment, everyday productivity tasks and gaming, too.

It's certainly no slouch in terms of graphics - there's a 14 percent improvement in graphics rendering capability over the previous generation.

Security is at the heart of the experience, too, with a fingerprint scanner and face unlock, too.

2. Take the perfect shot
Experience total clarity for your images with the Note 8’s 64MP Ultra HD quad-camera setup. The lens features real-time eye-tracking so you can keep subjects sharp.

The Super Macro Lens locks focus up close and with Super Stable Video across both the front and rear camera you can capture awesome-looking footage, too. Plus with video enhancement from Vidhance you videos will be superbly clear and stable.

Plus, there's a portrait mode means you can give your images DSLR-like shallow depth of field, even when taking selfies with the 16MP dual-front camera. Plus there's Ultra Night Mode 2.0 for excellent night-time shots, a slow-motion mode plus filters, too.

3. See it all
With a vast and immersive 6.95-inch screen, the display is perfect for watching video, not least thanks to its widescreen 20.5:9 aspect ratio - perfect for movies - and peak brightness of 480 nits, which is impressive for a smartphone like this.

4. Lasts all-day
With 18W dual-engine fast-charging tech on board, the huge 5,200mAh battery will give you the battery life you need to last all day even with the phone's powerful processor and huge display. What's more, Infinix’s intelligent Power Marathon mode means you can extend the battery life much longer so you're never lost without the juice you need.

5. Super sound
If you're watching movies or other entertainment on your phone, you'll want it to sound as well as look good. There's no problem there with DTS stereo sound on offer plus four modes for immersive audio.

6. Store more
With 128GB of storage onboard, you'll have plenty of room for all your apps, games, photos and files.

7. The best software
Running Infinix's XOS7.1 software on top of Android 10, it's a fast and fluid experience while there's full app compatibility - you can download any one of the millions of Google Play apps that are available. XOS7.1 supports thunder back mode, app double open mode, Xclone, smart scanner-translator and more to adapt to your daily work and life needs.

8. It looks the part
With a slim and desirable design, the Inifinix Note 8 is a smartphone that will turn heads. It's available in Deepsea Luster, Silver Diamond and Iceland Fantasy colours to suit all tastes.

Kindly share the reasons why you got yours also. . .

Wawu..see better enjoyment.
Re: Lovely Reasons Why I Bought My Infinix Note 8 by hansonf60: 5:47am On Jan 11, 2021
drjprince:
[s][/s] ok

grin grin grin grin
Re: Lovely Reasons Why I Bought My Infinix Note 8 by hansonf60: 5:48am On Jan 11, 2021
federal9:
my hot 6 pro screen got changed and since then, my screen brightness isn't responding. My phone is light, too bright and it's draining my battery.

Reduce it in the settings. If it still persist, take it to a repairer.
Re: Lovely Reasons Why I Bought My Infinix Note 8 by hansonf60: 5:50am On Jan 11, 2021
avicky:

I bought the note 8i 4/64gb and it's worth every penny.

There is nothing like buying a phone that is worth it sha.
Re: Lovely Reasons Why I Bought My Infinix Note 8 by kickie: 5:55am On Jan 11, 2021
horizontheoni:
My Infinix Note 8 is one of the best new phones around and with six cameras, two speakers, and octa-core power. it's a stunning phone inside and out.

1. It has the power
With a powerful octa-core MediaTek Helio G80 processor plus a hefty 6GB of RAM, the Infinix Note 8 has the power you need for entertainment, everyday productivity tasks and gaming, too.

It's certainly no slouch in terms of graphics - there's a 14 percent improvement in graphics rendering capability over the previous generation.

Security is at the heart of the experience, too, with a fingerprint scanner and face unlock, too.

2. Take the perfect shot
Experience total clarity for your images with the Note 8’s 64MP Ultra HD quad-camera setup. The lens features real-time eye-tracking so you can keep subjects sharp.

The Super Macro Lens locks focus up close and with Super Stable Video across both the front and rear camera you can capture awesome-looking footage, too. Plus with video enhancement from Vidhance you videos will be superbly clear and stable.

Plus, there's a portrait mode means you can give your images DSLR-like shallow depth of field, even when taking selfies with the 16MP dual-front camera. Plus there's Ultra Night Mode 2.0 for excellent night-time shots, a slow-motion mode plus filters, too.

3. See it all
With a vast and immersive 6.95-inch screen, the display is perfect for watching video, not least thanks to its widescreen 20.5:9 aspect ratio - perfect for movies - and peak brightness of 480 nits, which is impressive for a smartphone like this.

4. Lasts all-day
With 18W dual-engine fast-charging tech on board, the huge 5,200mAh battery will give you the battery life you need to last all day even with the phone's powerful processor and huge display. What's more, Infinix’s intelligent Power Marathon mode means you can extend the battery life much longer so you're never lost without the juice you need.

5. Super sound
If you're watching movies or other entertainment on your phone, you'll want it to sound as well as look good. There's no problem there with DTS stereo sound on offer plus four modes for immersive audio.

6. Store more
With 128GB of storage onboard, you'll have plenty of room for all your apps, games, photos and files.

7. The best software
Running Infinix's XOS7.1 software on top of Android 10, it's a fast and fluid experience while there's full app compatibility - you can download any one of the millions of Google Play apps that are available. XOS7.1 supports thunder back mode, app double open mode, Xclone, smart scanner-translator and more to adapt to your daily work and life needs.

8. It looks the part
With a slim and desirable design, the Inifinix Note 8 is a smartphone that will turn heads. It's available in Deepsea Luster, Silver Diamond and Iceland Fantasy colours to suit all tastes.

E clear say u b marketer..after all d complain wey I dey hear people give.
Re: Lovely Reasons Why I Bought My Infinix Note 8 by kickie: 5:55am On Jan 11, 2021
sunshineV:
6 cameras that can't beat samsung 7 edge single camera
Loud it pls.
Re: Lovely Reasons Why I Bought My Infinix Note 8 by kickie: 5:56am On Jan 11, 2021
seanwilliam:
the phone is Beautiful from the outside
Na yeye device abeg.
Re: Lovely Reasons Why I Bought My Infinix Note 8 by kickie: 5:57am On Jan 11, 2021
maduksben:

Oga, go and take a nap

Na better sleep e need.
Re: Lovely Reasons Why I Bought My Infinix Note 8 by kickie: 5:58am On Jan 11, 2021
biztyb:

See dem marketer. How much did dey pay u for this write up?

I thought as much.
Re: Lovely Reasons Why I Bought My Infinix Note 8 by kickie: 6:01am On Jan 11, 2021
maduksben:

Congratulations bro...would lovr to have this device. How much is it?

What's the congratulations for..yeye dey smell.
Re: Lovely Reasons Why I Bought My Infinix Note 8 by kickie: 6:03am On Jan 11, 2021
biztyb:

The front camera is as worst as the phone itself. You better keep away from that trash.

Over hyping wan finish dem. The marketers will hype. People go run buy and complain in less than 1week of purchase. Too bad.
Re: Lovely Reasons Why I Bought My Infinix Note 8 by IamDavid(m): 6:57am On Jan 11, 2021
pumupmachine:

Really bad. E no mk sense at all.
I have the phone already and sincerely it's not as bad as you guys paint it to be. It's nice sef
Re: Lovely Reasons Why I Bought My Infinix Note 8 by sunshineV(f): 8:40am On Jan 11, 2021
Ruchytechy:
Oh yeah..u sure about that?
no be news sef
Re: Lovely Reasons Why I Bought My Infinix Note 8 by sunshineV(f): 8:41am On Jan 11, 2021
manolates:

Na everything be marketing for ur side. Go and get a good phone n stop typing with motorola!
I'll suggest this note 8.
note 8 kee u dia
Re: Lovely Reasons Why I Bought My Infinix Note 8 by sunshineV(f): 8:41am On Jan 11, 2021
Farizzy:

Really?
it's not news
Re: Lovely Reasons Why I Bought My Infinix Note 8 by avicky(f): 8:45am On Jan 11, 2021
hansonf60:

There is nothing like buying a phone that is worth it sha.
Na u sabi. It is my phone and my feelings. Let me be.
If that's your opinion, good for you.
Re: Lovely Reasons Why I Bought My Infinix Note 8 by avicky(f): 8:46am On Jan 11, 2021
Ruchytechy:

It's good to hear this. My list of option don full already.
What other options do you have?
Re: Lovely Reasons Why I Bought My Infinix Note 8 by kickie: 11:16am On Jan 12, 2021
sunshineV:
used!
grin grin grin
Re: Lovely Reasons Why I Bought My Infinix Note 8 by Ruchytechy: 11:19am On Jan 12, 2021
avicky:

What other options do you have?

Mind ur business. Y u dey ask me?
Re: Lovely Reasons Why I Bought My Infinix Note 8 by avicky(f): 9:24pm On Jan 12, 2021
Ruchytechy:

pẹlẹ o.

1 Like

Re: Lovely Reasons Why I Bought My Infinix Note 8 by waploger(m): 4:41pm On Apr 15, 2021
federal9:
my hot 6 pro screen got changed and since then, my screen brightness isn't responding. My phone is light, too bright and it's draining my battery.

when buying a screen always test the brightness
Re: Lovely Reasons Why I Bought My Infinix Note 8 by avicky(f): 2:47pm On May 18, 2021
Ruchytechy:

You are unwell. I understand.
Re: Lovely Reasons Why I Bought My Infinix Note 8 by Emjace(m): 5:16pm On May 18, 2021
horizontheoni:

1. It has the power

2. Take the perfect shot

3. See it all

4. Lasts all-day

5. Super sound

6. Store more

7. The best software

8. It looks the part

my umidigi s5 pro is miles better than this

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Xiaomi: I Am Being Attacked For Exposing The Brand / Mtn Is Stealing From Me? / Solution To Mtn Tethering Blackberry.net For Android Users Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.