Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,621,901 members, 6,110,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 21 January 2021 at 11:48 AM

Which European Country Can I Travel To With 3m? - Travel (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which European Country Can I Travel To With 3m? (51225 Views)

I Have 2m Naira, Please Which European Country Can I Relocate To? / How Can Relocate And Work Canada Without Experience Or Qualification With 3m / Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which European Country Can I Travel To With 3m? by writeprof(m): 1:14pm On Jan 12
ImDStar:
Not yet sir.
Are you suggesting something?

Yes, may be you give it a try while exploring other options such as schooling on scholarship.
Re: Which European Country Can I Travel To With 3m? by verminnel(f): 4:06pm On Jan 12
Can someone start processing a study visa to Netherlands now
Re: Which European Country Can I Travel To With 3m? by Queenslander(f): 4:40pm On Jan 12
verminnel:
Can someone start processing a study visa to Netherlands now
have you gotten admission?
Re: Which European Country Can I Travel To With 3m? by ImDStar: 5:06pm On Jan 12
Thank you for your input sir.

writeprof:

Yes, may be you give it a try while exploring other options such as schooling on scholarship.

1 Like

Re: Which European Country Can I Travel To With 3m? by verminnel(f): 5:17pm On Jan 12
Queenslander:
have you gotten admission?
no .I just want to start the process this month so I need to know what steps to take
Re: Which European Country Can I Travel To With 3m? by Queenslander(f): 5:20pm On Jan 12
verminnel:
no .I just want to start the process this month so I need to know what steps to take
okay, for what? Bachelor's degree, Masters degree, or for a PhD?
Re: Which European Country Can I Travel To With 3m? by verminnel(f): 5:24pm On Jan 12
Queenslander:
okay, for what? Bachelor's degree, Masters degree, or for a PhD?
masters dear.but I have a 2.2 does it matter?
Re: Which European Country Can I Travel To With 3m? by Queenslander(f): 5:33pm On Jan 12
verminnel:
masters dear.but I have a 2.2 does it matter?
to be honest, I don't think so,.. buh why the Netherlands? Just curious!!
Re: Which European Country Can I Travel To With 3m? by verminnel(f): 5:35pm On Jan 12
Queenslander:
to be honest, I don't think so,.. buh why the Netherlands? Just curious!!
that's where I have few friends
Re: Which European Country Can I Travel To With 3m? by Queenslander(f): 5:42pm On Jan 12
verminnel:
that's where I have few friends
oh, I see.. I'm actually thinking towards Germany or Poland.. though Canada is my first choice.. buh its way too expensive for me. really above my budget at the moment!!
Re: Which European Country Can I Travel To With 3m? by verminnel(f): 5:51pm On Jan 12
Queenslander:
oh, I see.. I'm actually thinking towards Germany or Poland.. though Canada is my first choice.. buh its way too expensive for me. really above my budget at the moment!!
okay dear

1 Like

Re: Which European Country Can I Travel To With 3m? by verminnel(f): 5:51pm On Jan 12
verminnel:
okay dear
I think there are more job opportunities in Holland for foreigners
Re: Which European Country Can I Travel To With 3m? by Konjidam: 7:08pm On Jan 12
verminnel:

Place can you tell me more about jobs in Holland.
Thanks
Re: Which European Country Can I Travel To With 3m? by writeprof(m): 8:13pm On Jan 12
ImDStar:
Thank you for your input sir.

You're welcome sir.
Re: Which European Country Can I Travel To With 3m? by Queenslander(f): 11:28pm On Jan 12
verminnel:
so true,.. � 100%.. especially in the I.T sector..
Re: Which European Country Can I Travel To With 3m? by sacajawea: 10:30pm On Jan 13
Ajakaiye83:

Can you collect pay after Visa is out? I can give you a bank guarantee.

Drop your digits if ok
Hi bro, Good evening.
I just wanna know, Is Bank Guarantee the we thing as Bank Draft
Re: Which European Country Can I Travel To With 3m? by ritzytbabs(m): 1:17am On Jan 14
Bigfish121:
With 2m you can go to sweden including work permit.

Hi, can i reach out to you for information on this?

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? / Plane Crashes Into Parked Helicopters Near Mount Everest, Kills 3 (Photos) / 10 Things I Learnt About Cross River State During My Service Year

Viewing this topic: Gokoyer0(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.