Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Fraud On My Account, I Need Urgent Help. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fraud On My Account, I Need Urgent Help. (1701 Views)

Could It Be My Account Was Used For Scam??? / A Friend Transferred Money Into My Account, About To Put Me In Trouble! / Someone Withdrew Over 100k From My Account. I Am Depressed Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Fraud On My Account, I Need Urgent Help. by Ehisod(m): 9:35am On Jan 21, 2022
Hi, were you still able to recover your money? I am in need of advise from someone who has gone through the process of trying to recover scammed funds. WhatsApp me please o8o3382o226

Growingboi:
I woke up this morning to see that a large sum of amount has been debit from my GTB account to an account in ECO. I have however blocked the account to prevent further activities on my account and I have also raised a case file with police report to ensure the fraudster account is frozen(if the money has not been withrawn).

Re: Fraud On My Account, I Need Urgent Help. by somudo: 4:43pm On Mar 27, 2023
Taofeekdboy:

I have friends in EFCC, they wrote a petition for me and I threatened the bank as well to jail their staffs. UBA were calling me day and night. Banks don't want someone to be gentle with them regarding fraud. You need to take it with iron hand.
please help me, can you dm me your contact, so I can get to you, I have just been scammed 58k from an impersonator of UBA twitter page, and bank said they couldn't recover my money

(1) (2) (Reply)

Protest As Members Of RRS Squad Raped Abiapoly Student / How My Friends And I Killed My Woman Friend, Used Her Body Parts For Ritual — Su / Man Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Brigde. Location Unknown (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.