Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,212 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Relocating To Ghana Or Liberia - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Relocating To Ghana Or Liberia (6601 Views)

Liberia Deports Four Nigerians 10 Years After Bank Robbery Conviction / Lagos To Divert Traffic For Today's Match Between Nigeria And Liberia / Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relocating To Ghana Or Liberia by Ajibade123(m): 9:28pm On Jul 22, 2021
[quote author=foster33 post=103918954][/quote]
your best bet is Canada believe me I do visa processing and I can tell you that you don't need much money like that
African countries are No No for me
Re: Relocating To Ghana Or Liberia by TheMan3: 6:37am On Jul 23, 2021
cbi24:
Why Ghana?

What about to SA

Or USA
there is always someone that asks this kind of foolish question. Why not SA or USA... WHY HAVE YOU NOT GONE YOURSELF

2 Likes

Re: Relocating To Ghana Or Liberia by foster33: 10:02am On Jul 23, 2021
Ajibade123:

your best bet is Canada believe me I do visa processing and I can tell you that you don't need much money like that
African countries are No No for me

Thanks for your response !! I really do appreciate !!! Canada is my dream country and my final destination but to process a visa to Canada + flight ticket , hotel bills before one will secure his apparttment, BTA etc one have spent more than 1million naira so looking at an African good country better than Nigeria is not a bad idea !! To hustle 1 million naira in Nigeria is not a joke!! But it is easier to make such money easily in south Africa and some other Africa countries because of the exchange rate for instance 1000 Rand is almost 25,000 naira , 1000 Ghana cedis is almost 70, 000 naira , even as poor as Liberia their currency is two times Nigeria currency!! One can hustle in some African countries and come back to Nigeria and change the money to apply for a visa to USA or canada that you are recommending !!!
Re: Relocating To Ghana Or Liberia by foster33: 10:03am On Jul 23, 2021
stansharpiro:
PhD Student reveals how he secured a Canadian study visa for himself and his wife, without using an agent or consultant. Follow through the link to the channel for more info

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJD-WcwYFH0

Follow this link when you're done watching the video

https://www.youtube.com/redirect?event=video_description&redir_token=QUFFLUhqbDlvbExjT3RPVHVucUUwNzdYRVFIZTJ1MkUwUXxBQ3Jtc0ttUV9TTWpWejNwQXFzOHgxQmc2cXZGOHdQY0gxWVFZMWN2aUVBSWJmR1lfVldGWHo2cnZjWUl3NXpyVkxJWlZzODFOSnM1MEJhZFVrTEd0aGFVejFxT3o2QmFCV1pZSFN5NExfWnhIS25LRERNWU43OA&q=https%3A%2F%2Fexpertnaire.com%2Fmanager%2Fproduct%2F6937511004%2F7051860425

Thanks for your response !! I really do appreciate !!! Canada is my dream country and my final destination but to process a visa to Canada + flight ticket , hotel bills before one will secure his apparttment, BTA etc one have spent more than 1million naira so looking at an African good country better than Nigeria is not a bad idea !! To hustle 1 million naira in Nigeria is not a joke!! But it is easier to make such money easily in south Africa and some other Africa countries because of the exchange rate for instance 1000 Rand is almost 25,000 naira , 1000 Ghana cedis is almost 70, 000 naira , even as poor as Liberia their currency is two times Nigeria currency!! One can hustle in some African countries and come back to Nigeria and change the money to apply for a visa to USA or canada that you are recommending !!!
Re: Relocating To Ghana Or Liberia by foster33: 10:05am On Jul 23, 2021
TheMan3:
there is always someone that asks this kind of foolish question. Why not SA or USA... WHY HAVE YOU NOT GONE YOURSELF

They think that is easy applying for a USA visa from Nigeria or a canada visa from Nigeria !! But they don't know that is more easier in some African countries than Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Relocating To Ghana Or Liberia by oluayebenz: 10:18am On Jul 23, 2021
foster33:

Thanks for your response !! I really do appreciate !!! Canada is my dream country and my final destination but to process a visa to Canada + flight ticket , hotel bills before one will secure his apparttment, BTA etc one have spent more than 1million naira so looking at an African good country better than Nigeria is not a bad idea !! To hustle 1 million naira in Nigeria is not a joke!! [b]But it is easier to make such money easily in south Africa and some other Africa countries because of the exchange rate for instance 1000 Rand is almost 25,000 naira , 1000 Ghana cedis is almost 70, 000 naira , even as poor as Liberia their currency is two times Nigeria currency!! One can hustle in some African countries and come back to Nigeria and change the money to apply for a visa to USA or canada [/b]that you are recommending !!!

Says by who?

Because of the slightly better currency rate, do you think is easy to make money in those country?

To make 1k rand or 1k cedis is not a joke.

You better do your research very well
Re: Relocating To Ghana Or Liberia by foster33: 9:03pm On Jul 23, 2021
oluayebenz:

Says by who?

Because of the slightly better currency rate, do you think is easy to make money in those country?

To make 1k rand or 1k cedis is not a joke.

You better do your research very well

It is not also easy making money in USA or canada!! What they pay per hour is less than 8 dollars and you will have to pay tax and there must be some bills that one must pay!!! The only reason why a Nigerian will travel out of Nigeria to hustle is because of money !!! If naira and US dollars is the same value will you travel to USA ? For instance, Liberia and Ghana might be poor when compared to Nigeria but their currency has value more than Nigeria currency!! For instance 1 USD =5 Ghana cedis and 1USD =170-180 Liberia dollar!! In Liberia for instance they use USD dollars and Liberia dollars!! Nigeria is the richest country in Africa but more than 30 percent of her citizen is unemployed and lives in poverty!! Do you know that the economic standard of some African countries is better off when compared to Nigeria ? If not so why are so many Nigerians traveling out of Nigeria to South Africa, to common Ghana, ivory coast, Liberia, Ethiopia, Kenya, even poor Uganda that our currency is high than , even Indonasia that our currency is high than !! Can you tell me that a geniue hustler in South Africa for example can not save up to 50,000 south Africa rand in a year ? Do you know how much is this ? 1,4million plus !!! Do you know that so many geniue hustlers in Nigeria can not save up to even 500,000 in a year in Nigeria apart from the government staff, some high business men , and Yahoo guys!!! Normal day to day hustlers in the street can not save up to 500,000 in Nigeria at the end of the year !!!

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Ghana Or Liberia by oluayebenz: 12:21am On Jul 24, 2021
foster33:

It is not also easy making money in USA or canada!! What they pay per hour is less than 8 dollars and you will have to pay tax and there must be some bills that one must pay!!! The only reason why a Nigerian will travel out of Nigeria to hustle is because of money !!! If naira and US dollars is the same value will you travel to USA ? For instance, Liberia and Ghana might be poor when compared to Nigeria but their currency has value more than Nigeria currency!! For instance 1 USD =5 Ghana cedis and 1USD =170-180 Liberia dollar!! In Liberia for instance they use USD dollars and Liberia dollars!! Nigeria is the richest country in Africa but more than 30 percent of her citizen is unemployed and lives in poverty!! Do you know that the economic standard of some African countries is better off when compared to Nigeria ? If not so why are so many Nigerians traveling out of Nigeria to South Africa, to common Ghana, ivory coast, Liberia, Ethiopia, Kenya, even poor Uganda that our currency is high than , even Indonasia that our currency is high than !! Can you tell me that a geniue hustler in South Africa for example can not save up to 50,000 south Africa rand in a year ? Do you know how much is this ? 1,4million plus !!! Do you know that so many geniue hustlers in Nigeria can not save up to even 500,000 in a year in Nigeria apart from the government staff, some high business men , and Yahoo guys!!! Normal day to day hustlers in the street can not save up to 500,000 in Nigeria at the end of the year !!!

Hmmmm so normal day to day hustler will save 500k rand in South africa? Almost impossible

My advice......

Don't just try to travel to any of the African countries listed above for greener pasture o... not even South Africa

But If you are fully loaded and with good business idea then good but for hustle ehn shocked Ayam out
Re: Relocating To Ghana Or Liberia by foster33: 7:36am On Jul 24, 2021
oluayebenz:

Hmmmm so normal day to day hustler will save 500k rand in South africa? Almost impossible

My advice......

Don't just try to travel to any of the African countries listed above for greener pasture o... not even South Africa

But If you are fully loaded and with good business idea then good but for hustle ehn shocked Ayam out

Why not ? It is very possible for a day to day hustler to save up that amount it depend on the kind of hustle one is into !! I'm not talking about a bricklayer in the street !! For instance an air dresser , a welder cabard or iron welder , an artist , drawing and painting, a sculptor, a graphic artist, a fashion designer, even a bus driver , a Keke rider, an okada man, a house painter can even carry a contract that can enable him save up to that amount!!! For instance, a bike man in liberia, nigeria, ivory coast, Ethiopia, Kenya can save up to 50,000 naira per month even in Nigeria then calculate it per year is more than 500,000 thousand !!! If one now add side business for instance like poultry and other animal farm to the hustle it becomes more easier to achieve it
If someone doing Yahoo in these countries can achieve it why wouldn't someone into genuine hustle not archieve it ! In Yahoo for instance it is not setting when their clients will pay but in hustle and business it is very setting!!!
Re: Relocating To Ghana Or Liberia by Marimart: 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2021
foster33:

Why not ? It is very possible for a day to day hustler to save up that amount it depend on the kind of hustle one is into !! I'm not talking about a bricklayer in the street !! For instance an air dresser , a welder cabard or iron welder , an artist , drawing and painting, a sculptor, a graphic artist, a fashion designer, even a bus driver , a Keke rider, an okada man, a house painter can even carry a contract that can enable him save up to that amount!!! For instance, a bike man in liberia, nigeria, ivory coast, Ethiopia, Kenya can save up to 50,000 naira per month even in Nigeria then calculate it per year is more than 500,000 thousand !!! If one now add side business for instance like poultry and other animal farm to the hustle it becomes more easier to achieve it
If someone doing Yahoo in these countries can achieve it why wouldn't someone into genuine hustle not archieve it ! In Yahoo for instance it is not setting when their clients will pay but in hustle and business it is very setting!!!
Hello,are you in Liberia or Gambia now?
Re: Relocating To Ghana Or Liberia by Blinggirly: 10:38am On Dec 17, 2021

german89:
Good one good one, money must be made LEGITIMATELY oh......

These offer is for those that have interest to work in Burkina Faso, Mali, Sierra lone, ivory coast and maybe Ghana in a Multi international Company.

6hrs duty
Saturday half day
Sunday off
Requirements. International passport or NIN
250dollars every week
Plz note these. U can be transferred to any of the countries I mentioned above at any time depending on ur performance.
Don't send 1kobo to me please

Dm via my email. THANKS.
Re: Relocating To Ghana Or Liberia by ayoola4you: 8:17pm On Jan 01, 2022
What kind of job please, can i do a Dispatch work?
Re: Relocating To Ghana Or Liberia by buJu234: 7:44am On Jan 02, 2022
When they kingnap u ; harvest ur organs and turn u to a prostitute.. don't come to NL and complain oo..

If those jobs that pays $250 etc are in the above countries don't u think they would have been classified as rich countries??

Omo use ur head.. the jobs opportunity by so called German89 is a big scam.. be warned...
Re: Relocating To Ghana Or Liberia by GeneralDae: 2:02pm On Jan 02, 2022
Blinggirly:

What kind of job please, I'm a lady

You have to be careful. Most of these adverts are nothing but scams.
Re: Relocating To Ghana Or Liberia by Blinggirly: 8:36am On Jan 04, 2022
[It turned out to be a scam, thanks to nl

quote author=GeneralDae post=109015473]
You have to be careful. Most of these adverts are nothing but scams.[/quote]
Re: Relocating To Ghana Or Liberia by PaulAris: 9:51am On Sep 21, 2022
foster33:

Hi,
Do you know any legit person who as a South African bank and can make payments on my behalf?
I’ll pay him in Naira and he pays the acct no. in rand

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christmas: 201 FRSC Mobile Courts To Begin Sitting Monday / Nigerians In Los Angeles / Deported

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.