Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,596 members, 7,958,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:39 AM

Check Out The Lords Chosen Logo. It Is Sweet And A Reminder Of Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Check Out The Lords Chosen Logo. It Is Sweet And A Reminder Of Heaven (1473 Views)

Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) / Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) / Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Lords Chosen Logo. It Is Sweet And A Reminder Of Heaven by peteregwu(m): 12:18am On Jan 05, 2021
I love this logo. Each time I look at it, mostly the message "heaven at last" and the bible chapter and verse, it always gives me that heaven consciousness. You see this life as a Christian we truly need things around us that would remind us of our destination and to make us not to be carried away by the affairs of life.

(1) (Reply)

Theobarth Global Foundation Grant / Absolutely Brilliant Evidence For Human Evolution; Vitamin C / Walking In Financial Dominion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.