Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) (56176 Views)

Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix / Angry Villagers Beat Armed Robber To Death In Bauchi (Graphic Photo) / Man’s Eyes Gouged Out In Ekpoma, Edo For Asking For His Money (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) by Ryan03(f): 9:00am On Jan 05, 2021
taiwotimitt:
Things are going wrong day by day. Can you imagine 22yrs doing money ritual. May God have mercy on us. Innocent soul gone just like that.

The story is a sad one but grin the exhibits are funny.
how can we call lighter, MP3, rubber shoes exhibits?
the rubber shoes and mp3 will be exhibit if they belong to the deceased
Re: Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) by Astra101: 9:00am On Jan 05, 2021
All for social media and runs girls.
Stupid lot

3 Likes

Re: Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) by richmanrichard: 9:03am On Jan 05, 2021
UtopiaDream:
Police Nabs Man For Beheading And Gouging Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour For Ritual (Photo)

https://igberetvnews.com/1377895/police-nabs-man-beheading-gouging-eyes-neighbour-ritual-photo/
According to Arewa, " any southerner that has money is a ritualist/skull miner be him/her frm east or west". Arewa come and explain this. And i wud like to add that no state can ever overtake KANO as blood money empire.

1 Like

Re: Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) by GodPunishBiafra: 9:04am On Jan 05, 2021
amuwo1980:
Must have been living in ogun state as a gate man, where else wud he have learnt of such evil act than the land of cannibals and ritualistic
I was told he just escaped from Okija.
Na dier way be dat...

1 Like

Re: Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 9:08am On Jan 05, 2021
Nazgul:
I don't know who decieved the African man into believing that killing his fellow human being and harvesting certain organs from the corpse will make him rich.

If wealth was that easy, those performing such rituals would have done it for themselves and become billionaires. In fact Africans would have been the richest people on this planet.

What is actually wrong with the black man?

but eh dey work oh.
my friend way do am get money like mad now but the problem be say em no get rest of mind

1 Like

Re: Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) by Emyzoloye5(m): 9:12am On Jan 05, 2021
that guy isn't from bauchi .......

I know his real hometown... somewhere in ogun state before he migrated and settled in bauchi
Re: Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) by richmanrichard: 9:13am On Jan 05, 2021
wink2015:

I am shocked to learn that northerners are involved in ritual murder.

if you ever live in kano, you wud know that others dey learn work

1 Like

Re: Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 05, 2021
Nazgul:
I don't know who decieved the African man into believing that killing his fellow human being and harvesting certain organs from the corpse will make him rich.

If wealth was that easy, those performing such rituals would have done it for themselves and become billionaires. In fact Africans would have been the richest people on this planet.

What is actually wrong with the black man?
It is Ignorance.

And they are not black men, they are Nigerians. I am a black man but i would never do such a thing. You wouldn't either.
Re: Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 05, 2021
He want to drive Benz, without jobbing for it.
Re: Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) by IYANGBALI: 9:19am On Jan 05, 2021
See as him resemble lalasticlala
Re: Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) by Jabioro: 9:23am On Jan 05, 2021
The investigation must go further..the Babalawo must be arrested..
Re: Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) by Abudu2000(m): 9:32am On Jan 05, 2021
If u know u know

Re: Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) by zedman1(m): 9:34am On Jan 05, 2021
flemsy15:
Which kind bad news be dis one? forget say Baba instruct am, to kill dey run for d guy blood

the medical doctor certified the corpse death
Is there still need to certify a beheaded 'corpse' dead? I was thinking Na straight to autopsy.

one mp3 player Poor and innocent MP3 player don enter trouble, maybe the guy confessed to listening to cool rap music while the body was burning grin grin
Plus the one wey them write say 'he beheaded the head', is there something I don't understand about that line?

1 Like

Re: Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) by Abudu2000(m): 9:34am On Jan 05, 2021
kingsolomonjnr01:

but eh dey work oh.
my friend way do am get money like mad now but the problem be say em no get rest of mind
leave them to believe there's no money ritual. They are all over instagram even in everyones street but the truth is they are the ones with thr finest babes. Girls run after them. If everyone was into it then it won't be working.
Re: Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) by toprealman: 9:36am On Jan 05, 2021
22 years old
Re: Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) by Skmoda360(m): 9:38am On Jan 05, 2021
amuwo1980:
Must have been living in ogun state as a gate man, where else wud he have learnt of such evil act than the land of cannibals and ritualistic
Weyrey leleyi oooo grin

1 Like

Re: Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) by supercase1(m): 9:40am On Jan 05, 2021
taiwotimitt:
Things are going wrong day by day. Can you imagine 22yrs doing money ritual. May God have mercy on us. Innocent soul gone just like that.

Arewa brothers doing what they knows best cheesy
Re: Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) by factoryreset2: 9:41am On Jan 05, 2021
taiwotimitt:

That's Nigerian Police for your. What's the correlation between the crime and the exhibits?
Re: Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) by supercase1(m): 9:41am On Jan 05, 2021
Abudu2000:
If u know u know
I heard the ritualist in the thread is from Arewa land what do u have to say about it cool
Re: Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) by supercase1(m): 9:42am On Jan 05, 2021
richmanrichard:
According to Arewa, " any southerner that has money is a ritualist/skull miner be him/her frm east or west". Arewa come and explain this. And i wud like to add that no state can ever overtake KANO as blood money empire.
Arrewa the Arewa land defender is ashamed to come and defend his people grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) by Skmoda360(m): 9:44am On Jan 05, 2021
HenryWilliams:
For a freshly killed human, the head shouldn't have rotted to the point of turning to skull.. or the crime and capture were months apart.
I think it's months apart....
Re: Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) by Jerewise332(m): 9:46am On Jan 05, 2021
taiwotimitt:

Nawaz 4 u oo
Don't you read?
Even the suspect confesses
What more do you want to hear?
Re: Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) by BigBashiru: 9:50am On Jan 05, 2021
UtopiaDream:
Police Nabs Man For Beheading And Gouging Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour For Ritual (Photo)

https://igberetvnews.com/1377895/police-nabs-man-beheading-gouging-eyes-neighbour-ritual-photo/

black men ohhhhh chai.
Re: Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 05, 2021
Afonja don teach aboki skull mining

1 Like

Re: Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) by Austino778: 9:58am On Jan 05, 2021
Roar!!!!
Re: Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) by cococandy(f): 10:02am On Jan 05, 2021
Yet none of them is rich.
Is there a braincell between all of them?
Why do they keep doing it?
Re: Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) by supercase1(m): 10:08am On Jan 05, 2021
kingsolomonjnr01:

but eh dey work oh.
(lenghty reply)
My friend there is nothing like money ritual unless maybe u are a ritualist
Money ritual is a big scam just as gun medicine odeshi is a bigger scam I once placed a thread where I hereby dared anyone with odeshi to come out and I am ready to give him 160k as reward provided that u didn't fire blanks but got shot by live bullets the 2 people that showed interest upon all the raking that they are ready for the challange cowered away at the last minute.what am I trying to say
All these so called jazz are superstitious and mythical don't let anybody deceive you they are all hoax but illiterate Africans fall for it even anini the dreaded criminal despite all the stories of charms and magical powers he possessed dismissed those claims and simply said he was smart and had spies and hideouts everywhere not neccessary that he vanished as people said about him.
Those your friends who use so called ritual hoax to deceive you are just been street smart and knowledgable they might be into kidnappings,robbery,Yahoo and all sorts of other illegal vices hence that's why they might have money.u can kill everyone in your village,as long as you don't have something meaniful to give you money and enough profits to give you enough cash u will end up more poor and frustrated like the guy picture above that was caught.if money ritual was real
1.why can't those that kill people also kill people for themselves to use and get rich but instead they sell the human parts to those that can afford it?
2.why are native doctors and juju men always looking wretched and poor despite having charming to do and undo,why are their families always poor?
3.how many native doctors have u seen driving Benz or have a house in banana island or V. I Lagos?
4.if u have charms to do gun Protection medicine(magic) I bet u will be one of the richest man in Nigeria because international clients would come to you to do the jazz for them after it is tested with real M-16/AK47-74 rifles and the result placed and trending on youtube you would be more than a million dollars richer in six months that's a fact if atall those claims work but reverse is the case, u either see all these jazz men with their so-called super powers either suffering in the villages and deceiving others to do rituals to get rich hence making little money from killing innocent people.no amount of ritual can make you as rich as Alex iwobi or Pogba that's a fact

For instance,Do u know I can even call a white man with a fake video call using the picture of who am impersonating a chat with him to convince him that am 100% real,ignorant folks would think it's ritual but no,it's smartness
Do you know that am currently working on a legit mega project that can fetch me a minimum of 300,000 to 1 million dollars profit based on my calculations after execution and I would become heavily rich
(U might think this is a scam but know it's smartness and innovation and by God grace I would carry out this project and turn it into reality,I didn't do any ritual or go to meet any baba for this idea)

If u want to be rich think sharp and work smart with determination and Grace u will be rich
USE YOUR BRAIN ITS THE NO 1 JAZZ
Re: Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) by obicmag(m): 10:11am On Jan 05, 2021
Is time security operatives start arresting all these natives doctors.
Some people are idiots. A native doctor ask u to kill for wealth. Have you paused to analyse the native doctor? This native doctor has no car, no better house no evidence of wealth. Still some idiots believe native doctors can make them reach. You cannot give what you don't have.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) by Drizzy5001(m): 10:20am On Jan 05, 2021
The head suppose to be fresh na... Something that just that happened few weeks ago. undecided
All these evil men sef
Re: Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) by streetsoldier1(m): 10:24am On Jan 05, 2021
"During investigation, all the buried human parts were exhumed and taken to General Hospital Alkaleri for medical examination where the medical doctor certified the corpse death," he added.

Which kind of mumu journalism is that statement above....mtchew.
So aboki don follow for skull mining, may God save Africa

1 Like

Re: Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) by nedekid: 10:26am On Jan 05, 2021
Na them aboki ways.
Next news jor..
Re: Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) by tnerro1(m): 10:32am On Jan 05, 2021
Since when aboki people begin find money like those people from the south ......... grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kidnapper Evans: "What My Mum Told Me When She Saw Bullet Wound On Me" / ‘banker Hires Assassins To Kill Her Ex-husband In Lagos’ (pic) / Boys Stripped Unclad For Stealing In Ogun State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.