Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) (56178 Views)

Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix / Angry Villagers Beat Armed Robber To Death In Bauchi (Graphic Photo) / Man’s Eyes Gouged Out In Ekpoma, Edo For Asking For His Money (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) by Derinofzion(f): 10:38am On Jan 05, 2021
amuwo1980:
Must have been living in ogun state as a gate man, where else wud he have learnt of such evil act than the land of cannibals and ritualistic
Shut up,idiot.
Re: Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) by taiwotimitt: 10:39am On Jan 05, 2021
Jerewise332:

Nawaz 4 u oo
Don't you read?
Even the suspect confesses
What more do you want to hear?

That's my own problem
Face your problem bro
Re: Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) by Akinh: 10:41am On Jan 05, 2021
pyyxxaro:
All these native Doctors are very stupiiid n wicked

They just brainwash people into doing nonsense

This guy ehn, make them first naked am , use sledgehammer take bust e testes
sir/ma don't tell me u re looking at that skull and believe this news... practically a skull of 30days won't look like that Sir/ma, what is the difference between that skull and the dinosaur bones in which those people discover like 2000BC..or 300AD..? ...it high time we know the difference between fabricated shit and real one...HNY
Re: Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) by nzube25779: 10:54am On Jan 05, 2021
that guy isn't from bauchi .......I know his real hometown... somewhere in ogun state before he migrated and settled in bauchi
Re: Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) by adecz: 11:04am On Jan 05, 2021
post=97734385:

We don't know whoever became rich through money ritual.
We only read about it but never seen one!

⏩So, people who made money from
ritual will show you babalawo as his
Managing Director or chairman abi?

⏩We have many people in Nigeria who
suddenly appeared on the national
scene with a lot of money & no verifiable
source of wealth.

⏩Some are on the scene for a short while
& mysteriously die or lose their wealth.

However, genuine babalawos are very
scarce, most of the existing ones are
just scammers, surviving on the gullible.

Be wise bro... undecided
Re: Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) by Donspicey: 11:12am On Jan 05, 2021
And what about the doctor that comfirmed the corpse dead
Re: Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) by Donspicey: 11:15am On Jan 05, 2021
MENELIIK:

Probably worked at the gate of Okija Shrine that is where cannibals reside and if you doubt me, ask Mr Ibu, he was almost eating alive in Osu land of cannibals

Abeg which year Mr Ibu visit osun land
Re: Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) by kaymart: 11:19am On Jan 05, 2021
post=97734385:

We don't know whoever became rich through money ritual.
We only read about it but never seen one!
What's your point?
Re: Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) by davillian(m): 11:24am On Jan 05, 2021
pyyxxaro:
All these native Doctors are very stupiiid n wicked

They just brainwash people into doing nonsense

This guy ehn, make them first naked am , use sledgehammer take bust e testes
I thought this punishment was for repist....
They should use him as sacrifice to the gods
Re: Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) by Jerewise332(m): 11:33am On Jan 05, 2021
taiwotimitt:

That's my own problem
Face your problem bro

E go remain ur problem
Re: Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) by bigcasava1(m): 11:42am On Jan 05, 2021
UtopiaDream:
Police Nabs Man For Beheading And Gouging Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour For Ritual (Photo)

https://igberetvnews.com/1377895/police-nabs-man-beheading-gouging-eyes-neighbour-ritual-photo/
And they will be fast to call Igbo ritualist! When virtually all abokis are deeply diabolical.
Re: Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) by Nazgul: 12:12pm On Jan 05, 2021
kingsolomonjnr01:

but eh dey work oh.
my friend way do am get money like mad now but the problem be say em no get rest of mind
You've already proven that it doesn't work. Not having rest of mind should not be a dividend of money made from hard work. Only illegal money can make you have sleepless nights.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) by Carloslehder: 12:27pm On Jan 05, 2021
Rubber shoe is their Id card,na them
Re: Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) by hisgrace090: 2:06pm On Jan 05, 2021
KingRabota:
My brother it's not an issue of traditional worshipers. Because church people mosque people even people without religious beliefs and Faith's are involved.
Everyone just wants to make a fast buck.
Religion isn't the issue . It's our inordinate greediness and avarice that's our bane

All those ones are the same tradotionalist in disguise as church or mosque members.
Re: Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) by BigGuava: 2:11pm On Jan 05, 2021
You can work from home as an article writer and a Million Naira while at it

To find out how you can participate in this offer,send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the profile.

This offer is open to both NEW and SEASONED content writer. Do not delay in sending in your application today...

Remember it's write articles from home and earn One Million Naira doing this.........!

Thanks for reading
Re: Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) by 400billionman: 2:34pm On Jan 05, 2021
Head slammers have migrated up north.

Fear north.

1 Like

Re: Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) by Ladyad(f): 4:59pm On Jan 05, 2021
Man's inhumanity to man
Re: Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) by kabillionaire(m): 5:31pm On Jan 05, 2021
that boy has the face of an unrepentant ritual killer
Re: Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) by amuwo1980: 5:37pm On Jan 05, 2021
Derinofzion:
Shut up,idiot.

Sorry I didn’t meant to inflict such a mortal blow to ur miserable life , well u might as well die the best years are long gone
Re: Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) by amuwo1980: 5:39pm On Jan 05, 2021
Donspicey:

Abeg which year Mr Ibu visit osun land
He meant osun state but is ogun state that is the epicenter of human flesh eating, those black crockery u see in their kitchens is the bowels for the delicacy
Re: Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) by fortune1968: 6:49pm On Jan 05, 2021
taiwotimitt:
Things are going wrong day by day. Can you imagine 22yrs doing money ritual. May God have mercy on us. Innocent soul gone just like that.

The story is a sad one but grin the exhibits are funny.
how can we call lighter, MP3, rubber shoes exhibits?
He burnt the body . Didn't he ? He could have used the lighter doing that . Other items could belong to the victim . So , they are exhibits .
Re: Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) by IamAtikulate: 7:31pm On Jan 05, 2021
flemsy15:
the medical doctor certified the corpse death
I think sey na only me see am.
Re: Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) by nizetee: 8:59pm On Jan 05, 2021
"certified the corpse death,"
Re: Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) by slystyle203(m): 9:01pm On Jan 05, 2021
I love this part "where the medical doctor certified the corpse death"
Re: Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 9:31pm On Jan 05, 2021
supercase1:

(lenghty reply)
My friend there is nothing like money ritual unless maybe u are a ritualist
Money ritual is a big scam just as gun medicine odeshi is a bigger scam I once placed a thread where I hereby dared anyone with odeshi to come out and I am ready to give him 160k as reward provided that u didn't fire blanks but got shot by live bullets the 2 people that showed interest upon all the raking that they are ready for the challange cowered away at the last minute.what am I trying to say
All these so called jazz are superstitious and mythical don't let anybody deceive you they are all hoax but illiterate Africans fall for it even anini the dreaded criminal despite all the stories of charms and magical powers he possessed dismissed those claims and simply said he was smart and had spies and hideouts everywhere not neccessary that he vanished as people said about him.
Those your friends who use so called ritual hoax to deceive you are just been street smart and knowledgable they might be into kidnappings,robbery,Yahoo and all sorts of other illegal vices hence that's why they might have money.u can kill everyone in your village,as long as you don't have something meaniful to give you money and enough profits to give you enough cash u will end up more poor and frustrated like the guy picture above that was caught.if money ritual was real
1.why can't those that kill people also kill people for themselves to use and get rich but instead they sell the human parts to those that can afford it?
2.why are native doctors and juju men always looking wretched and poor despite having charming to do and undo,why are their families always poor?
3.how many native doctors have u seen driving Benz or have a house in banana island or V. I Lagos?
4.if u have charms to do gun Protection medicine(magic) I bet u will be one of the richest man in Nigeria because international clients would come to you to do the jazz for them after it is tested with real M-16/AK47-74 rifles and the result placed and trending on youtube you would be more than a million dollars richer in six months that's a fact if atall those claims work but reverse is the case, u either see all these jazz men with their so-called super powers either suffering in the villages and deceiving others to do rituals to get rich hence making little money from killing innocent people.no amount of ritual can make you as rich as Alex iwobi or Pogba that's a fact

For instance,Do u know I can even call a white man with a fake video call using the picture of who am impersonating a chat with him to convince him that am 100% real,ignorant folks would think it's ritual but no,it's smartness
Do you know that am currently working on a legit mega project that can fetch me a minimum of 300,000 to 1 million dollars profit based on my calculations after execution and I would become heavily rich
(U might think this is a scam but know it's smartness and innovation and by God grace I would carry out this project and turn it into reality,I didn't do any ritual or go to meet any baba for this idea)

If u want to be rich think sharp and work smart with determination and Grace u will be rich
USE YOUR BRAIN ITS THE NO 1 JAZZ

You really got me thinking...
Re: Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) by Onyxunlimited(f): 10:13pm On Jan 05, 2021
I fear who no fear men cry
Re: Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) by KingRabota: 12:49am On Jan 06, 2021
So it's just a case of people being plain evil .
Not a matter of traditionalist or church man or mosque woman. It's the wickedness in the heart of a human

hisgrace090:

All those ones are the same tradotionalist in disguise as church or mosque members.
Re: Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) by supercase1(m): 7:55pm On Jan 06, 2021
kingsolomonjnr01:

You really got me thinking... We need to talk.
WhatsApp me +2349032199408
Am anonymous!!!!!! I don't chat with people I don't know on nairaland I don't know who u are wether u are a DSS policeman buhari brother(bandits) okay anything we want talk we fit talk am 4 here or maximum u can email me but I don't give my contact number to chat with people on nairaland because I got so many enemies on this forum that are looking for me to get back at me
Dont be offended

Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kidnapper Evans: "What My Mum Told Me When She Saw Bullet Wound On Me" / ‘banker Hires Assassins To Kill Her Ex-husband In Lagos’ (pic) / Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.