Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,187 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

I Want To Learn Photography, I Need Your Advice - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Learn Photography, I Need Your Advice (332 Views)

I Need Your Advice On A Legit Lucrative Business I Can Do With 1M / Help A Nairalander... I Need Your Advice / Learn Photography Here For Free!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn Photography, I Need Your Advice by ModestGal(f): 7:22am On Jan 05, 2021
I want to learn photography, I need your advice
All I have is 2months to learn it, is it possible to learn photography within these month, I'm already well skilled in Photoshop and illustrator

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn Photography, I Need Your Advice by popsy2(m): 7:30am On Jan 05, 2021
Cool
Re: I Want To Learn Photography, I Need Your Advice by ModestGal(f): 7:34am On Jan 05, 2021
popsy2:
Cool
Are you a photographer
Re: I Want To Learn Photography, I Need Your Advice by grim33(m): 7:41am On Jan 05, 2021
Mastering something like photography takes years. Two months , you’ll learn a lot but you can never master anything to a level of a real professional photographer...

Good luck.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Learn Photography, I Need Your Advice by ModestGal(f): 10:14am On Jan 05, 2021
grim33:
Mastering something like photography takes years. Two months , you’ll learn a lot but you can never master anything to a level of a real professional photographer...

Good luck.
I know I can't master and become a professional within a short period, I'm planning to travel soon so I just want to learn it for people who would be taking shots just for their little online business start up, Instagram pictures etc. Then gradually would be improving my skills in my new country as I take pictures for people, and I'm planning to buy a very high end Camera,with minimum cost of $2500.
Are you a photographer?
Re: I Want To Learn Photography, I Need Your Advice by grim33(m): 11:58am On Jan 05, 2021
Yeah. /videographer
ModestGal:

I know I can't master and become a professional within a short period, I'm planning to travel soon so I just want to learn it for people who would be taking shots just for their little online business start up, Instagram pictures etc. Then gradually would be improving my skills in my new country as I take pictures for people, and I'm planning to buy a very high end Camera,with minimum cost of $2500.
Are you a photographer?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Pick A Product To Promote On Clickbank / Throwback: Bank Of England To Consider Adopting Cryptocurrency / Huawei Now Into Pig Farming Over Low Smartphone Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.