Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin (46060 Views)

Couple Welcomes Quadruplets In Jos After 7 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Minna After 17 Years (Photo) / Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin by koning: 4:41pm On Jan 08, 2021
Pochettino:
Nigerian poor people are highly irritating. angry angry

When you look at them at first, they look so weak & harmless like they cannot do anything but when you see how many kids they can make you start to understand how immorally energetic they are. Always fucking helter skelter like goats and chickens. If they are truly in need will they have time to feel Hot, spread legs and Bleep anyhow?

Look at this woman. If you see her strugling on the street, you will assume her mind is on how to make money & better hers & her kids lives but No. Its not d case. Her mind is on how she can get home & bend over to be bleeped like a LovePeddler. Same with her ambitionless husband. She has finished fucking now but cannot fend for herself. She & her husband are mad.

I just hate poor people

grin grin grin You painted a very vivid picture of the situation. I have seen many cases like that. I think fu'cking is the only consolation they have. It's the cheapest high they can get. That's why poor people tend to have many children. It's the same all over the world. Not just Nigeria.
Re: Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin by pegix(m): 4:43pm On Jan 08, 2021
Wahala grin
He fear ni o
Na one e dey find probably none sef
But science has changed his fate grin grin
Re: Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin by Olatlaccon(m): 4:46pm On Jan 08, 2021
Pochettino:

Asin having energy for immoral things. The same energy they can't channel into turning their fortunes around. Very annoying.

Give a poor man an opportunity to make money with you & watch how he will try to knock you out completely and have the profits all to himself. Very greedy lot.

Rich Nigerians are not as wicked as poor Nigerians.
Bros forget that tin....only few rich people would like to see others make a living some don't want to they just want people to be asking them money and stuff so they can feel like demigods...it's imbedded in humans DNA to be greedy not only Nigerians...but I still vibe with your point about poor people and their stupid mentality of giving birth to many children thinking God's the provider... sometimes it's not about being poor it's about illiteracy
Re: Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 08, 2021
Udokamadi:

No need to apologise, everyone has their beliefs. Honestly I don't believe in heavy or hell, but I do believe in an afterlife, and I'm an avid truster of mysticism, due to having experienced it myself from a young age. There are things beyond what you know or can see happening around you. If you can prove to me that an afterlife, or previous life doesn't exist, I might change my mind. But I am a Thomas, I trust only in seeing.
If you have died before and have knowledge of what lies beyond, I'll be very, very attentive in listening, (I like to learn).
And have you heard the phrase "sometimes, inexplicably, bad things happen to good people". It's out of our hands if a bad thing happens to a good, responsible man being cuckolded. Or a bad one. It's just life.

Proving things don't exist is not done. Can you prove that unicorns don't exist? Or pink elephants? Or flying pigs?

@bolded. That statement disproves the whole concept of karma, doesn't it? If karma means bad people get punished, then it is disproved when good people also get punished. You can't eat your cake and have it.
Re: Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin by Joshbull: 4:50pm On Jan 08, 2021
favy19:
choiii babe u get mouth
Do you realize the fucking that but about the procreation of these four kids was done 9 months prior ? You’re here complaining after the deed had been done. I understand where you’re coming from as regards family planning, I agree with you that it is necessary but what I don’t understand is the complaint about the fucking because that one is hypocritical. A lot of you complaining about the fucking Bleep more, though some are very smart about protecting themselves from unwanted pregnancies and diseases, some enjoy the unprotected sex so much and just result into termination of the pregnancies. I’m referring to both genders by the way cause they are equally responsible for pregnancies.
Re: Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 08, 2021
rita25:
YOU WICKED WALAHI grin grin grin grin grin grin

Petersamuel8:

bad guy

That's not bad. Now going to Ajegunle to procure a false DNA test result 'proving' that the kids aren't his, is what is bad. But I'm not suggesting that. Just so everyone can see how good I am.
Re: Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin by Udokamadi(f): 4:56pm On Jan 08, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

Proving things don't exist is not done. Can you prove that unicorns don't exist? Or pink elephants? Or flying pigs?

@bolded. That statement disproves the whole concept of karma, doesn't it? If karma means bad people get punished, then it is disproved when good people also get punished. You can't eat your cake and have it.
I can't prove that unicorn don't exist, or pink elephants, or flying pigs. I can't prove all this is true, but can you prove they're not?
Where is your evidence, have you seen every single place, every single animal, every single thing on earth?
Have you felt every single thing? Can you answer every question about life? What we do not know about it? What some see and some don't?
Do you know why mysticism was "invented", because humans couldn't answer everything. Do you know why God exists, because humans can't prove everything?
I told you earlier, if you can prove everything, anything. I'm all ears. Or eyes and fingers, as it may be.
Re: Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 08, 2021
Udokamadi:

I can't prove that unicorn don't exist, or pink elephants, or flying pigs. I can't prove all this is true, but can you prove they're not?
Where is your evidence, have you seen every single place, every single animal, every single thing on earth?
Have you felt every single thing? Can you answer every question about life? What we do not know about it? What some see and some don't?
Do you know why mysticism was "invented", because humans couldn't answer everything. Do you know why God exists, because humans can't prove everything?
I told you earlier, if you can prove everything, anything. I'm all ears. Or eyes and fingers, as it may be.

Which is why the burden of proof is on the person making the claim. You claim it, you prove it.
Re: Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin by slenderBeam1: 5:02pm On Jan 08, 2021
Why now? Didn't they know what's inside before. He should have done that beforehand jare.. next!
Re: Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin by Messiah123: 5:05pm On Jan 08, 2021
when you dey yansh the woman anyhow you nor know oh lazy man na to Bleep una Sabi come and carry your load akpa.
Re: Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin by horlakunle25(m): 5:10pm On Jan 08, 2021
God shock the man in a miraclous way, 5 they on ground already him dey plan to hv half a dozen......but God of double blessing show up on him, the man no run, by d time d governor wife go hear d matter and pay the woman a visit bros go show the next day.
Re: Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin by chlowi(f): 5:12pm On Jan 08, 2021
oga come back ooooo
Re: Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin by Wettoid123: 5:15pm On Jan 08, 2021
And some people are looking for it why is it that poor people are bless with children and the average rich are looking for?
Re: Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin by kemmy196(m): 5:16pm On Jan 08, 2021
this wahala be like Mack truck
Re: Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin by Udokamadi(f): 5:18pm On Jan 08, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

Which is why the burden of proof is on the person making the claim. You claim it, you prove it.
That is the reason why the world is a bit.. complicated. It's a case of my word against yours.
If I see something, and I tell you that I do, but you can't, that doesn't make me a liar. It just means we see s**t differently.
If I feel something, and I tell the world I do, but I'm the only one who feels it, that doesn't make me a liar, because not everyone in the world have my eyes, and they're not in my head.
That's how the idea of religion was sold to the people.
Have you seen God? And yet you believe in him/her.
Have you seen the devil? Same.
Have you seen a ghost? Maybe.
Have you seen a flying unicorn? Really?
To this questions I could reply yes, or no. And still be right to a portion of people and be wrong to a portion of people.
That's why witness statements are most times admissible in court.
The world is a strange place. And so if a person tells you they've seen unicorns and flying pigs, and they don't have tangible proof that they have, and yet you don't have tangible proof that they haven't, it a 50-50 thing, because you can't prove them wrong, or right.
You either believe, or you don't.
Re: Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin by jaytime(m): 5:23pm On Jan 08, 2021
That song some boys play in my neighborhood readily comes to mind "why are you running, why why why are you running" grin grin grin
Re: Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin by twilliamx(m): 5:39pm On Jan 08, 2021
They have no business getting pregnant after already having 5 kids
Re: Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin by Akuruoulo(m): 5:40pm On Jan 08, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:
The man I believe is in shock. 5+4=9.
Family planning should be canvassed in communities.
The woman who makes my hair can barely feed yet have 8 kids and even heavy right now...
Congrats to this lady and I hope she gets all the necessary support to cater for her kids.

Give God a name that those coming behind you will study.
Good morning nairalander and happy Tuesday to you all.

HAPPY TUESDAY TO U TOO
Re: Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin by Akuruoulo(m): 5:46pm On Jan 08, 2021
Thinkherbell:
Tomorrow nau if the man comes back and the woman tells him the children are not his, they'll start blaming her angry
U EEEHN . I NEVER SEE
Re: Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin by Akuruoulo(m): 5:49pm On Jan 08, 2021
LadySarah:
embarassed
the woman even look malnourished.
9 whooping kids!

the Lord is your strength.
TO RUN NO GO SAVE AM. HE MUST CUM BACK AND QUADROPPLE HIS HUSTLE
Re: Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin by KenModi(m): 5:51pm On Jan 08, 2021
Mindlog:
Are they allergic to family planning? angry

This is how some families regenerate poverty!

Good point!

I always wonder about this when I see cases like these. Have these people never heard of family planning and ways to prevent pregnancy?

Okay even when they get pregnant, abortion is legal in Nigeria and it has become more accessible and safer over the years. I don’t understand why people continue to immense themselves in poverty through children bearing with no means to cater take care of the children.
Re: Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin by Akuruoulo(m): 5:51pm On Jan 08, 2021
Pochettino:
Nigerian poor people are highly irritating. angry angry

When you look at them at first, they look so weak & harmless like they cannot do anything but when you see how many kids they can make you start to understand how immorally energetic they are. Always fucking helter skelter like goats and chickens. If they are truly in need will they have time to feel Hot, spread legs and Bleep anyhow?

Look at this woman. If you see her strugling on the street, you will assume her mind is on how to make money & better hers & her kids lives but No. Its not d case. Her mind is on how she can get home & bend over to be bleeped like a LovePeddler. Same with her ambitionless husband. She has finished fucking now but cannot fend for herself. She & her husband are mad.

I just hate poor people
DONT HATE THE MA; HELP THEM.
Re: Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin by KenModi(m): 5:52pm On Jan 08, 2021
DontBullshitMe:
Nothing do you, my man.

Even Elon Musk has 7 children. Yours is just 2 above that.

You obviously know Elon Musk financial situation and that father of nine are not the same.
Re: Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin by RPG2020(m): 6:00pm On Jan 08, 2021
[quote author=Mindlog post=97743140]

6 as one is deceased. He had his twins and triplet via IVF which means he was deliberate on the number of children he wanted
Na other person life you study like this so
Re: Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin by AnthonyAk(m): 6:03pm On Jan 08, 2021
This life , people with the means are looking for one. Its always people without that have many
Re: Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 08, 2021
Udokamadi:

That is the reason why the world is a bit.. complicated. It's a case of my word against yours.
If I see something, and I tell you that I do, but you can't, that doesn't make me a liar. It just means we see s**t differently.
If I feel something, and I tell the world I do, but I'm the only one who feels it, that doesn't make me a liar, because not everyone in the world have my eyes, and they're not in my head.
That's how the idea of religion was sold to the people.
Have you seen God? And yet you believe in him/her.
Have you seen the devil? Same.
Have you seen a ghost? Maybe.
Have you seen a flying unicorn? Really?
To this questions I could reply yes, or no. And still be right to a portion of people and be wrong to a portion of people.
That's why witness statements are most times admissible in court.
The world is a strange place. And so if a person tells you they've seen unicorns and flying pigs, and they don't have tangible proof that they have, and yet you don't have tangible proof that they haven't, it a 50-50 thing, because you can't prove them wrong, or right.
You either believe, or you don't.

No. If only one person can see things and every other person cannot, then that first person is either lying or delusional. Scientist would diagnose psychosis.

But I think that's enough derailing. The op was about another topic entirely and it would be impolite to continue this distraction on his/her thread.
Re: Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin by Kaiser20: 6:32pm On Jan 08, 2021
AnthonyAk:
This life , people with the means are looking for one. Its always people without that have many
idleness and lack of commitment make the poor have plenty time to pregnant their wives. The middle classes have bills and responsibilities so they can't concentrate.

1 Like

Re: Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin by thatigboman: 6:33pm On Jan 08, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:
He should have done a DNA test first before running. Who knows whether the results might have given him a more honourable way out.
person wey no see N10,000 buy baby milk and offset hospital bill, is he the one to get N300,000 to do DNA?
And if DNA reveals that he is the father of all the children, what next?
Re: Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin by AnthonyAk(m): 6:38pm On Jan 08, 2021
Kaiser20:
idleness and lack of commitment make the poor have plenty time to pregnant their wives. The middle classes have bills and responsibilities so they can't concentrate.

Ironic uh cant eat ur cake and have it
Re: Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 08, 2021
thatigboman:
person wey no see N10,000 buy baby milk and offset hospital bill, is he the one to get N300,000 to do DNA?
And if DNA reveals that he is the father of all the children, what next?

Obviously I was being facile. It was meant as a joke. But he could always take a loan from one of those online loan sites, or even come to NL redpillers to seek help for DNA test. Every problem has a solution.

If the DNA test fails him, then he can fall back on his option A, which is to run without excuse. But at least he would have tried to do the right thing.

2 Likes

Re: Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin by samnaija: 7:23pm On Jan 08, 2021
Jesslove:
Sometimes I don't feel sympathy for people sha . You've 5kids already , and you still dy Bleep to give birth . If you try to lecture this one on family planning, he will be like " God said increase and multiply ".

Education is really important. Education should be a top priority for every nation and countries of the world .

Don't be quick to judge, it is even poor people that do family planning more they use pills, injections and iud, etc. But what people don't know most of all this pills and injections have a side effect,. Multiple birth. When you come off this medication after some period or some people are unlucky and the score a goal by mistake u might get multiple birth. Go to any family planing center a lot of poor or less educated people believe a lot in injections. So your theory is wrong.
Re: Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin by SILENTandSMART2: 7:37pm On Jan 08, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Nairalander Retakes photo Of His Mum And Siblings After 24 Years / She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. / 12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.