Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,755 members, 7,955,872 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:34 PM

Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (59665 Views)

Doctor Edward Gbemudu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease / Nigerian Engineer, Ekwunife Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In The UK - Photos / Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by NeeKlaus: 9:34pm On Jan 05, 2021
osazsky:
covid is malaria..i once had it..take strong malaria drugs and u will be out.u dont need a ventilator.we are used to malaria..covid is nothing.if to say i nerver first get am i for they fear
Bro, my Dad and Mum had it. My Dad finished Malaria drugs TWICE, it didn't subside. For 3 weeks and he was hit very bad.

It was until he started taking that Ginger, Garlic mix that he started getting better. The thing is worse than Malaria.
Re: Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by NeeKlaus: 9:36pm On Jan 05, 2021
Dreamliner787:
I still don't understand Why death toll in market places hasn't been on the rise.. but all the rich ones are the ones dying from complications of covid-19
If the market women died, would you know? How many of those market women or people in the market do you know personally or you have relationship with?

So if they died, how would you know? Tell me.
Re: Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by GetMeRight: 9:42pm On Jan 05, 2021
CheedyJ:

Shut up already mister man , the figures are overblown but saying it doesn’t exist is pure ignorance..

On the contrary, the figure is greatly underreported in Nigeria and Africa at large.

1 Like

Re: Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Dreamliner787(m): 1:38am On Jan 06, 2021
NeeKlaus:

If the market women died, would you know? How many of those market women or people in the market do you know personally or you have relationship with?

So if they died, how would you know? Tell me.

Because I Personally live in the Market!!
Re: Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by gilsunk: 2:50am On Jan 06, 2021
Again kickdown looms
Re: Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by kadiri3(m): 8:13am On Jan 06, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Results are provided. And verifiable bro. Not all those fake street side labs. Go to a proper lab that runs the gold standard PCR test. If not for privacy reason I for share my own here. But that will be stupid on my part. I'm not out to convince you or anyone. I'm just stating the facts based 9n my experience. Coro dey deal with you if e catch you. You go treat malaria tire no response. In fact the figures reported by NCDC are way below the actual figures. They are definitely under reporting actual figures as most Nigerians go dey self medicate when they have symptoms. Lemon, ginger, garlic, dogoyaro and Vitamin C dey sell like hot cake because of Coro. As I dey like this I still dey manage body pains and lack of appetite almost 2 week after confirmation
then what make no share it in ur community to people that no believe the virus?
Re: Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 06, 2021
kadiri3:
thunder fire u ncdc agent
If you' like protect yourself if you like don't do you think I give a rats ass? Our population is high as it if you die it will really help us. So please do quick and die.
Re: Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by NeeKlaus: 6:23pm On Jan 06, 2021
Dreamliner787:

Because I Personally live in the Market!!
You personally live in all the markets in Nigeria?

No, not even Nigeria sef, Lagos State at least? undecided
Re: Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Dreamliner787(m): 7:59am On Jan 07, 2021
NeeKlaus:

You personally live in all the markets in Nigeria?

No, not even Nigeria sef, Lagos State at least? undecided

Not all markets in Nigeria bros.. but where it's critically sufficient enough for an even spread of covid-19.. but still we are living fine every blessed day.. it's just your belief bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

65-Year-Old Billionaire Dies During joystick Enlargement Surgery In Paris. Pics / Baby Born "Pregnant" In India Shocks Health Expert (PHOTOS) / Man Slumps And Dies In Lagos During Early Morning Jogging (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.