Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,969 members, 7,810,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Life Is So Boring — I Give Up [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Is So Boring — I Give Up [Picture] (3323 Views)

Sex With My Wife Is Very Very Boring, I Need Help / My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! / Most Nigerian Girls Are Boring, I Mean Very Boring. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Is So Boring — I Give Up [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:31pm On Jan 05, 2021
When you have most things you want in life for free, life becomes boring. I envy those that are struggling to make money.

My case is just different and everything is free, big, and boring.

1. Free light
2. Free food
3. Free money
4. Free big dick (I can teach you how to make your dick big)
5. Oversleeping
6. Free pussy (I can teach you how to make it right)
7. Free time
8. Free everything
9. Free 6 packs/muscles

It's just f*cking boring!

Who wants to trade place with me?

Anyway, God is great in all He does.

3 Likes

Re: Life Is So Boring — I Give Up [Picture] by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 05, 2021
But is it not too rather early for this stupidity of yours? 2021 has started and it is waiting for noone. Remember empty barrels make the most noise.

3 Likes

Re: Life Is So Boring — I Give Up [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:43pm On Jan 05, 2021
LIVINGICON:
But is it not too rather early for this stupidity of yours? 2021 has started and it is waiting for noone. Remember empty barrels make the most noise.

You're doing exactly what the thread is created for. More of your kinds are needed here.

A lot of you are depressed, so I do create this kind of thread to give you an avenue to vent your frustrations as opinion and feel better about yourself. Science made it known to us that when people vent their frustrations on others, they feel better.

I'm only giving a voice to the voiceless and depressed. I deserve some accolades.

When I create meaningful threads, your kinds never read or comment on them and I hate leaving you frustrated fellows out, so I try my best to create one for you and carry you along.

Watch how all the depressed haters who don't comment on my meaningful threads will jump in here and attack with useless opinions just to feel better about themselves.

Listen, if you want to make it in life, learn how to control minds with words. I just revealed a secret that is capable of changing your life, but trust me, you won't know how to use it.

wink cheesy Na play I dey play o! Abeg, no chop me. I no get strength.

3 Likes

Re: Life Is So Boring — I Give Up [Picture] by div111(m): 12:44pm On Jan 05, 2021
oga come give ur boy card

1 Like

Re: Life Is So Boring — I Give Up [Picture] by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 05, 2021
lol this my guy againgrin
Re: Life Is So Boring — I Give Up [Picture] by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 05, 2021
Ilegendd koppor keh. cool
Re: Life Is So Boring — I Give Up [Picture] by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 05, 2021
iLegendd:

You're doing exactly what the thread is created for. More of your kinds are needed here.

A lot of you are depressed, so I do create this kind of thread to give you an avenue to vent your frustrations as opinion and feel better about yourself. Science made it known to us that when people vent their frustrations on others, they feel better.

I'm only giving a voice to the voiceless and depressed. I deserve some accolades.

When I create meaningful threads, your kinds never read or comment on them and I hate leaving you frustrated fellows out, so I try my best to create one for you and carry you along.

I laugh at your folly.

1 Like

Re: Life Is So Boring — I Give Up [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:53pm On Jan 05, 2021
LIVINGICON:

I laugh at your folly.

I updated the folly. Go laugh more.

1 Like

Re: Life Is So Boring — I Give Up [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:54pm On Jan 05, 2021
LIVINGICON:

I laugh at your folly.

When you're done laughing, drop your phone number let me put a smile on your angry face.

1 Like

Re: Life Is So Boring — I Give Up [Picture] by biden123(m): 12:55pm On Jan 05, 2021
iLegendd:

Watch how all the depressed haters who don't comment on my meaningful threads will jump in here and attack with useless opinions just to feel better about themselves.

Listen, if you want to make it in life, learn how to control minds with words. I just revealed a secret that is capable of changing your life, but trust me, you won't know how to use it.

wink cheesy Na play I dey play o! Abeg, no chop me. I no get strength.
Lol senior man cool

Why I don't like you because you don't give us free money wink
Re: Life Is So Boring — I Give Up [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:56pm On Jan 05, 2021
biden123:

Lol senior man cool

Why I don't like you because you don't give us free money wink

I hate being liked. It's a trap. I sent this pretty girl a message yesterday because the way she's liking me made me uncomfortable. I no dey like when person over like me. She asked why but I won't reply her.

I'm good at doing my things my way and along the line, I'll end up disappointing the people who like me. So, this is why I hate being liked.

It makes me feel indebted and I hate it.

1 Share

Re: Life Is So Boring — I Give Up [Picture] by biden123(m): 12:58pm On Jan 05, 2021
iLegendd:

I hate being liked. It's a trap.
OK.

Can I get 1k airtime? cool

I wan sub o abeg
Re: Life Is So Boring — I Give Up [Picture] by biden123(m): 12:59pm On Jan 05, 2021
iLegendd:

I hate being liked. It's a trap. I sent this pretty girl a message yesterday because the way she's liking me made me uncomfortable. She asked why but I won't reply her.
Where's the girl's pic?
Re: Life Is So Boring — I Give Up [Picture] by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 05, 2021
iLegendd:

I hate being liked. It's a trap. I sent this pretty girl a message yesterday because the way she's liking me made me uncomfortable. She asked why but I won't reply her.
No mind this bin laden guy. He called you a bot in his former thread, he's only seeking more dumbass allegations to tie against you.
Re: Life Is So Boring — I Give Up [Picture] by biden123(m): 1:01pm On Jan 05, 2021
5hanklee:

No mind this bin laden guy. He called you a bot in his former thread, he's only seeking more dumbass allegations to tie against you.
Show screenshot evidence where I called legend a bot.
I only said he is promoting Amazon, an American company.

No come act stumbling block against my airtime o..
You no Ilegendd dey quick vex wink
Re: Life Is So Boring — I Give Up [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:02pm On Jan 05, 2021
biden123:

OK.

Can I get 1k airtime? cool

I wan sub o abeg

No, Sir. I'm more broke than you.
Re: Life Is So Boring — I Give Up [Picture] by biden123(m): 1:04pm On Jan 05, 2021
iLegendd:

No, Sir. I'm more broke than you.
If 2k is not too small. Drop your bank details let me bless you
Re: Life Is So Boring — I Give Up [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:04pm On Jan 05, 2021
biden123:

Where's the girl's pic?

In the US, if you try that, you'll go to jail. You only post other people's pictures online when permission is given. That's the law all around the world.
Re: Life Is So Boring — I Give Up [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:05pm On Jan 05, 2021
biden123:

I use foreign account. Send it as Bitcoin. I'll send you a BTC link if you're serious. I no dey reject money as long as it's clean and legit.
Re: Life Is So Boring — I Give Up [Picture] by biden123(m): 1:06pm On Jan 05, 2021
iLegendd:

I use foreign account. Send it as Bitcoin.
Do you have tron wallet?

I've converted all my crypto to trons
Re: Life Is So Boring — I Give Up [Picture] by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 05, 2021
biden123:

I checked the thread and you've removed the part where you accused slawoormir, mannagrill, zzzor, and him already. You did and now you're trying to tease him. cheesy

What happened to your zeratech account? You got banned for a million years? grin grin
Re: Life Is So Boring — I Give Up [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:06pm On Jan 05, 2021
biden123:

Do you have tron wallet?

Luno
Patricia
Binance
Re: Life Is So Boring — I Give Up [Picture] by Aniefiokwisdom(m): 1:07pm On Jan 05, 2021
biden123:
boss make I follow drop account details na even if it's 1k or less please
Re: Life Is So Boring — I Give Up [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:08pm On Jan 05, 2021
Onaiolo:
I love you illegend

I'm a heartbreaker — beware.

This your account is new, so I know you're a man sha. The hustle is real. Lol. cheesy

Please, my man, don't scam anyone o! I don't like scammers.

1 Like

Re: Life Is So Boring — I Give Up [Picture] by biden123(m): 1:14pm On Jan 05, 2021
5hanklee:

I checked the thread and you've removed the part where you accused slawoormir, mannagrill, zzzor, and him already. You did and now you're trying to tease him. cheesy

What happened to your zeratech account? You got banned for a million years? grin grin
Zeratech is my business name. Unfortunately my company is a serious threat to seun and his cohorts on nairaland. That's why he bands the account at any slightest provocation.
The anti spam bot will block me automatically if I mention my business name anywhere on nairaland.

I'm the best web developer in Nigeria cool
Seun and his cohorts run numerous web development companies but they can't compete with me.
They're trying to blackmail my business by calling it scam grin
What a low self esteem.

But I'm still on the throne sha.. And I'll reign forever cool

1 Like

Re: Life Is So Boring — I Give Up [Picture] by Aniefiokwisdom(m): 1:14pm On Jan 05, 2021
biden123:

Do you have tron wallet?

Convert your tron to Bridge Token (BRG) in trust wallet or swap in tron link pro and thank me latter
Re: Life Is So Boring — I Give Up [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:15pm On Jan 05, 2021
biden123:

Me quick vex? No.

It takes me time or years to be angry. I only get angry if the person is trying to put all his family frustrations and burdens on me.

C'mon, I'm not Jesus — I'm not ready to carry anyone's burden or frustration. We all have our burdens in life, so YOLO.
Re: Life Is So Boring — I Give Up [Picture] by biden123(m): 1:21pm On Jan 05, 2021
iLegendd:

Me quick vex? No.

It takes me time or years to be angry. I only get angry if the person is trying to put all his family frustrations and burdens on me.

C'mon, I'm not Jesus — I'm not ready to carry anyone's burden or frustration. We all have our burdens in life, so YOLO.
Lol that's by the way sha..

Why do you publish books using American names as the author?
Re: Life Is So Boring — I Give Up [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:28pm On Jan 05, 2021
biden123:

Lol that's by the way sha..

Why do you publish books using American names as the author?

I'm in the game to make money, not to make name.

The same way I'm on Nairaland to make money, not to make name.

If you take away the money I make from Nairaland, I'm going to deactivate instantly.

If you take away the money I make from Amazon, I'm going to close the account too.

So, I always have a purpose in all I do even when they seem stupid and irrational.
Re: Life Is So Boring — I Give Up [Picture] by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 05, 2021
Check these and you'll know how this mofo man (cakephp) has been chasing clout since 19B.C.
grin

cheesy See this link:
https://www.nairaland.com/5681892/scam-alert-he-scam-fraud#86571995

Re: Life Is So Boring — I Give Up [Picture] by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 05, 2021
5hanklee:
Check these and you'll know how this mofo man (cakephp) has been chasing clout since 19B.C.
grin

cheesy See this link:
https://www.nairaland.com/5681892/scam-alert-he-scam-fraud#86571995
This same man told me one shit I hate to remember last year. God wey create weed no do am for everybody.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How They Pour grinded Pepper Into Her Virgina Become Of Iphone X Plus. Video / Don't Joke With God Promise..... Pick One And It Will Happen Before 30th Of July / Is Handjob From You Girlfriend Masturbation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.