Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Did I Over React? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Over React? (1191 Views)

Am I Over Reacting Or This Is Simply Disrespectful / Help! My Girls Are Complaining I Over Last Too Long / Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Over React? by Undilutedme: 1:29pm On Jan 05, 2021
Hello guys
Please I want to know if I overeacted to this.

Weeks ago, I had a serious disagreement with my girlfriend that led to her elder brother calling me(We are kind of serious with the relationship, like we have plans). We talked and sorted things out.

So today I was on a call with her and I spoke with one of her other brothers, after talking to him, I was like "Is this A or B(I'm using A and B to represent the brothers now). So she told me it's A and not B and was like " B" was the one that called and "talked sense" into me the time we had a quarrel. I really found the statement offensive, like saying her brother talked sense into me, I got angry and replied her quite harshly. She was like "It's a normal talk" and it's not enough to get someone angry. She got sad and angry I think.

So ladies and gentlemen, please do u think I overreacted?. Is that enough to get someone angry?. I want to know so I can apologize

Thank you!.
Re: Did I Over React? by OscarJaden(m): 1:31pm On Jan 05, 2021
how can she say her brother talk some sense into you
you be pikin oga?
no to carry am serious sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I Over React? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 05, 2021
She said that in anger. Don't make quick decisions in relationships. Just chill and use your brain

1 Like

Re: Did I Over React? by DICKstractor: 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2021
undecided

Nothing wey romancelanders no go see for the hands of these relationship people.
Re: Did I Over React? by emorse(m): 1:54pm On Jan 05, 2021
Oga, this is your relationship not "ours". If you are not looking for an excuse it end it, then "talk some sense into her" and let peace reign abeg.
Re: Did I Over React? by Jack005(m): 1:58pm On Jan 05, 2021
Potential simp in the making.
Re: Did I Over React? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 05, 2021
Undilutedme:
Hello guys
Please I want to know if I overeacted to this.

Weeks ago, I had a serious disagreement with my girlfriend that led to her elder brother calling me(We are kind of serious with the relationship, like we have plans). We talked and sorted things out.

So today I was on a call with her and I spoke with one of her other brothers, after talking to him, I was like "Is this A or B(I'm using A and B to represent the brothers now). So she told me it's A and not B and was like " B" was the one that called and "talked sense" into me the time we had a quarrel. I really found the statement offensive, like saying her brother talked sense into me, I got angry and replied her quite harshly. She was like "It's a normal talk" and it's not enough to get someone angry. She got sad and angry I think.

So ladies and gentlemen, please do u think I overreacted?. Is that enough to get someone angry?. I want to know so I can apologize

Thank you!.

Talked Sense Into U. If U Were At Fault, Den She Might Be Right.

1 Like

Re: Did I Over React? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:30am On Jan 10, 2021
You have serious anger issues, and you have no one to tell you.
It shows in majority of your nairaland posts here.
Work on your anger so you won't lose a good girl.
Grow up.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did I Over React? by Undilutedme: 2:54pm On Jan 11, 2021
post=97901300:
You have serious anger issues, and you have no one to tell you.
It shows in majority of your nairaland posts here.
Work on your anger so you won't lose a good girl.
Grow up.
How many comments have I made on nairaland that would make u feel I have anger issues?. Saying her brother talked sense into my head was belittling even though it was a joke!. There are things you joke with.

If I have reacted to your comments angrily, then pardon me, I only find your hypocritical nature annoying at times. See ya!

2 Likes

Re: Did I Over React? by Nazgul: 8:24pm On Jan 13, 2021
One thing you must learn if you want to have a successful relationship is to learn how to be calm in the face of oppression. If you fail to attain maturity in this area, women will reduce you to their level and beat you with experience by naturally trying to hurt you with words, most especially if you're the type that reacts and gets unnecessarily angry a lot over nothing.

The best is to ignore certain things like this one you posted. It's not necessary that you confront her as it will lead to more quarrels and emotional pains which can eventually destory your relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Did I Over React? by LadySarah: 10:38pm On Jan 13, 2021
grin
Like back to default settings she meant.
just passing biko

(1) (Reply)

Can An Adopted Son Marry The Biological Daughter Of The Family He Was Adopted In / We Are All In Trouble!!! / Between Your Ex And Your Current Partner Who Is More Good In Bed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.