Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,274 members, 7,954,084 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:02 PM

Fear Women!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fear Women!!! (1221 Views)

Fear Women: My Friend Had Sex With The Lady Marrying Today, On Thursday Night! / Fear Women!! I've Been Crying Uncontrollably After Reading This.. (pics) / "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fear Women!!! by benqo01(m): 9:01pm On May 24, 2021
So came across this on Twitter and can't stop thinking how ladies of nowadays reason smh....

Re: Fear Women!!! by Daveambition(m): 9:02pm On May 24, 2021
TheFutureIsFishpond...

E pain her say the dude don slack her punna before she discovers his payslip
Na still WIN WIN for the niccur

Yeye gender
Most of this girls no get wetin to take brag apart from sex or their parent wealth
Nothing else...

4 Likes

Re: Fear Women!!! by Godada(m): 9:05pm On May 24, 2021

Women are the most materialistic beings ever. You approach them, they size you up financially, they do the maths and can figure where you can be years to come. If they can put up with you, they stay or they monkey branch.

Well I am neither shocked nor surprised. It is what it is
Re: Fear Women!!! by HONESTFACT101(m): 9:15pm On May 24, 2021
women always love to be spent on......signing out
Re: Fear Women!!! by Bola146(f): 9:20pm On May 24, 2021
One man's food is another man's poison. Likewise some men looking dating sugar mummy undecided

1 Like

Re: Fear Women!!! by Cholls(m): 9:30pm On May 24, 2021
My sister God go finish you taaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Fear Women!!! by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 24, 2021
See her big lips.

Mtchewww......

1 Like

Re: Fear Women!!! by Feddie3(m): 10:58pm On May 24, 2021
You never see anything for life
Re: Fear Women!!! by Vision101(m): 1:36am On May 25, 2021
You opened your vmobile for him for two good years. You later discovered that his pay was peanut.

Lady your vmobile is peanut. Period!!

1 Like

Re: Fear Women!!! by JeffreyJunior: 2:52am On May 25, 2021
For her not to have noticed this for two years shows that dude was spending possibly 99% of his salary on her and on frivolities just to measure up.

Chai, poor dude without sense. cry
Re: Fear Women!!! by olufadeke86267: 7:24am On May 25, 2021
See her big lips.Mtchewww......

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed Please Im So Depressed Right Now / How I Almost Destroyed A Nigerian Boy's Relationship / Teacher Caught Red-handed Doing 'it' With His Student On Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.