Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Ekweremadu Chased Out Of Football Match In Enugu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu Chased Out Of Football Match In Enugu (61183 Views)

Youths Chased Out TVC Reporter From Protest Ground In Lagos (Video) / Oshiomhole Was Repositioned, "Neither Chased Out Nor Embarrassed" (Picture) / 40,000 Nigerian Refugees Chased Out Of Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu Chased Out Of Football Match In Enugu by fredoooooo: 9:20pm On Jan 05, 2021
Bobo collect a member of IPOB wife i think grin cheesy
Re: Ekweremadu Chased Out Of Football Match In Enugu by prodev989: 9:21pm On Jan 05, 2021
Its okay
Re: Ekweremadu Chased Out Of Football Match In Enugu by zikter(m): 9:21pm On Jan 05, 2021
They went to court and got an order to stop the local football competition? Wonderful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu Chased Out Of Football Match In Enugu by sameks08(m): 9:25pm On Jan 05, 2021
This man can run ah swear for Germany he run nw here in Enugu he still run he can run for his generation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu Chased Out Of Football Match In Enugu by Akuruoulo(m): 9:25pm On Jan 05, 2021
MiztaSpark:
Them against their own. That's their trademark
We dnt support evil . If u like be our grandpa

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Chased Out Of Football Match In Enugu by CSTRR: 9:27pm On Jan 05, 2021
MiztaSpark:
Them against their own. That's their trademark
Maybe if you have been against your own corrupt politicians, your life would have been better than this.

Their own indeed.

Is his sharing his big salary with them?
Re: Ekweremadu Chased Out Of Football Match In Enugu by Homeboiy: 9:27pm On Jan 05, 2021
If you don’t know the full story just shut up

It was Hon dr pat Asadu that was chased out with his team of police and soldiers.

Now I believe that nairaland is a sponsor of fake news

This lie just de vex me

Go to ovoko and inquire about Asadu and his people.

The only anger there was Ekweremadus statement

Agbaraka n’azo ani

Onye ji ji ana akonye.

Dr Asadu is angry cos someone else came to sponsor it.

But their fight is cos of 2023 between Enugu north and west for the seat of governor.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Chased Out Of Football Match In Enugu by ChoCho54(f): 9:31pm On Jan 05, 2021
Exc2000:
cool

Abuja Politicians without street credibility in their own home town

That was not his hometown.

From the passage one could sense a lot of political rivalry.
Re: Ekweremadu Chased Out Of Football Match In Enugu by kolade560: 9:33pm On Jan 05, 2021
las las Biafra go materialise
Re: Ekweremadu Chased Out Of Football Match In Enugu by Jibsy203(m): 9:33pm On Jan 05, 2021
Why is Yoruba ppl always smelly PLS?

4 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Chased Out Of Football Match In Enugu by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 05, 2021
See how Igbos are attacking and sending message to their politicians, if na Afonja now, even if Thieefnubuu mess gbegiri mess in their midst, they will be echoing"ejoor sir, Beeni sir, your mess is perfume sir"

Ndi eriri eri

4 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Chased Out Of Football Match In Enugu by Ekpekaycee: 9:35pm On Jan 05, 2021
If this story is not politically motivated, why is it coming to the front page twice in less than 5 hours?

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Chased Out Of Football Match In Enugu by Igbudu8: 9:35pm On Jan 05, 2021
Kenmatt:
What has Ekweremmadu got to do with Ovoko, this place is very far from where he comes from.

No relation in term of culture or anything.

He is from Enugu East while we are reading about Enugu north senatorial zone.

Has he sponsored all within his zone let alone to move to Nsukka area to do so

I don't even understand this news

He was actually in Ulunya Ovoko my home town to kick off the foot ball match of that event. But none of these stated here that he was chased away happened. He was hearlty welcome.
Re: Ekweremadu Chased Out Of Football Match In Enugu by davit: 9:38pm On Jan 05, 2021
In short, Igbos are not united. So, how do they actualize their ambition politically?
Re: Ekweremadu Chased Out Of Football Match In Enugu by tiwasiaife(m): 9:41pm On Jan 05, 2021
BlessedNuel:
Seems he is destined to dey receive beating everywhere he goes grin

Show us the beating?
Re: Ekweremadu Chased Out Of Football Match In Enugu by Igbudu8: 9:42pm On Jan 05, 2021
Homeboiy:
If you don’t know the full story just shut up

It was Hon dr pat Asadu that was chased out with his team of police and soldiers.

Now I believe that nairaland is a sponsor of fake news

This lie just de vex me

Go to ovoko and inquire about Asadu and his people.

The only anger there was Ekweremadus statement

Agbaraka n’azo ani

Onye ji ji ana akonye.

Dr Asadu is angry cos someone else came to sponsor it.

But their fight is cos of 2023 between Enugu north and west for the seat of governor.

You have said it as it is. Dr Pat Asadu's house is like five 3 poles away from my house in the village.

The youth of Ovoko stood against Asadu and his tyranny of yesteryears and decided to move on with who agreed to assist sponsor the annual foot ball league as well as it's 25 years anniversary. It was a great event and Ekweremadu was hearthly welcomed.
Re: Ekweremadu Chased Out Of Football Match In Enugu by Heffalump(m): 9:44pm On Jan 05, 2021
Orubebe01:
I love this man, don't know why he is always been attacked

It's because he ate yams meant for SE. grin grin grin
Re: Ekweremadu Chased Out Of Football Match In Enugu by Homeboiy: 9:45pm On Jan 05, 2021
Igbudu8:

You have said it as it is. Dr Pat Asadu's house is like five 3 poles away from my house in the village.

The youth of Ovoko stood against Asadu and his tyranny of yesteryears and decided to move on with who agreed to assist sponsor the annual foot ball league as well as it's 25 years anniversary. It was a great event and Ekweremadu was hearthly welcomed.

Me na from the neighboring community.

I know Dr Asadus house, his fathers house near first bank, his uncle is my fathers tight friend.

I no de village oo but my friend from ovoko came back to the city 2days a go to tell me the full story.

I saw on Facebook groups of how everything happened, none mentioned that Ekweremadu was chased out.

I know it’s the work of Louis Amoke ( oephesus) and the Enugu government. To keep Enugu west out of 2023
Re: Ekweremadu Chased Out Of Football Match In Enugu by TemmyT002(m): 9:46pm On Jan 05, 2021
Trynaija:
Beautiful lie, He was well welcomed

Ike Ekweremmadu And Entourage Storms Ovoko Community Amidst Jubilations

STOP READING HEADLINES ALONE
Re: Ekweremadu Chased Out Of Football Match In Enugu by Gengetiele: 9:47pm On Jan 05, 2021
Re: Ekweremadu Chased Out Of Football Match In Enugu by piyoo91: 9:49pm On Jan 05, 2021
Exc2000:
cool

Abuja Politicians without street credibility in their own home town

Have you been to his home town 'mpu' before?
Re: Ekweremadu Chased Out Of Football Match In Enugu by Emekaonline: 9:52pm On Jan 05, 2021
Emyzoloye5:

chai!!!! is this not surposed to be an hate speech

just asking for my Afonja girlfriend

It is not hate speech. His own father will get to the mortuary first. You can tell your Biafra family
Re: Ekweremadu Chased Out Of Football Match In Enugu by Uguruzik(m): 9:53pm On Jan 05, 2021
SadiqBabaSani:
Next pls
Don't mind fake news carriers
Re: Ekweremadu Chased Out Of Football Match In Enugu by Kenmatt(m): 9:54pm On Jan 05, 2021
Igbudu8:

He was actually in Ulunya Ovoko my home town to kick off the foot ball match of that event. But none of these stated here that he was chased away happened. He was hearlty welcome.

Were you on the football playing ground that very moment?

If yes, did he actually kicked off the event?
Re: Ekweremadu Chased Out Of Football Match In Enugu by Kamanuozuzu: 9:54pm On Jan 05, 2021
Orubebe01:
I love this man, don't know why he is always been attacked

being*
Re: Ekweremadu Chased Out Of Football Match In Enugu by Emekaonline: 9:58pm On Jan 05, 2021
Igbudu8:
Hmmm, it's vary pathetic and disheartening how fake news flies in this country. This very event happened in my own village. The very secondary school field that I attended. Of which I'm a living witness to that great even. And there was nothing of such, as to have chased Ekweremadu away from Ovoko Ulunya. I fear Nigerians and it's crusaders of fake news. Too bad.

That is how you and your family including your lunatic leader Kanu carry fake news that Buhari is dead. You believe Kanu but you dont believe this. You must be a fool. When the news is against your people, it is fake but if it is against other it is true. What an imbecillic thinking
Re: Ekweremadu Chased Out Of Football Match In Enugu by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 05, 2021
The man is the next governor of Enugu state and nothing can stop him. Not even the whole Enugu North.

Nsukka people should be calming down

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Chased Out Of Football Match In Enugu by Benwallt(m): 10:07pm On Jan 05, 2021
Na felele(inflated robber ball) he even kicked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Python Dance II: Buratai In Ebonyi State (Photos) / Chisom Leonard, APC Campaign DG, Found Dead In Rivers State (Photo) / Tinubu’s Fake Bishops Share Money After Their Appearance - Reno Omokri (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.