Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,284 members, 7,954,127 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:46 PM

Ekweremadu Chased Out Of Football Match In Enugu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu Chased Out Of Football Match In Enugu (61411 Views)

Youths Chased Out TVC Reporter From Protest Ground In Lagos (Video) / Oshiomhole Was Repositioned, "Neither Chased Out Nor Embarrassed" (Picture) / 40,000 Nigerian Refugees Chased Out Of Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu Chased Out Of Football Match In Enugu by Seun360(m): 7:47am On Jan 06, 2021
jlinkd78:
The truth is most of these politicians down East here do not know or pretend not to know the level of enlightenment and advocacy that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has evangelized across all cadre especially amongst the youths. Nnamdi Kanu through his teachings has been able to sensitize the populace that these politicians are no leaders but crooks savouring their collective patrimony by only themselves and their cronies. With this humiliation even in his State of Enugu they have sent a message again that the Germany's Iri-Ji treatment meted at him can be repeated even in his backyard and there is nothing he can do. Umahi own dose on d right day will be like a tsunami. Street credibility test shows d greater majority of the Easterners stand with Biafra and d resentment against d pro-one-Nigeria efulefus would only worsen in d coming days. Bookmark this comment and vindicate me later

What is efulefus?
Re: Ekweremadu Chased Out Of Football Match In Enugu by kalufelix(m): 8:04am On Jan 06, 2021
Deal-with-the-bast*rd-ruthlessly...ike-oha-kill-am-there...bloody-looter-that-never-gives-back-1%
Re: Ekweremadu Chased Out Of Football Match In Enugu by freemi(m): 8:19am On Jan 06, 2021
grin
Re: Ekweremadu Chased Out Of Football Match In Enugu by nku5: 8:21am On Jan 06, 2021
Ndigbo in Germany: Ekweremadu go back!

Ndigbo in Enugu: Ekweremadu go back!

Wetin dey happen grin
Re: Ekweremadu Chased Out Of Football Match In Enugu by kalufelix(m): 8:48am On Jan 06, 2021
Seun360:

What is efulefus?
"my-mama-say-i-be-igbo"....some-have-lived-over-30years-in-lagos-they-can-hardly-trace-their-root....they-are-basically-sellouts-that-try-to-impress-their-slave-masters-by-championing-the-one-nigeria-mantra-and-sounding-politically-correct...lol....some-even-go-as-far-denying-their-igboness...thing-is-there-is-this-igbo-stigma-that-preceded-the-civil-war...while-mofos-with-poor-esteem-and-zero-dignity-are-looking-for-validation-and-trying-to-prove-a-point...the-rest-of-us-don't-give-a-hoot...the-"igbo-guts"-is-the-main-source-of-yoruba-insecurities...hence-while-igbos-are-chasing-their-ambitions-in-Nigeria...yorubas-are-chasing-igbos-to-feel-better...bottom-line-is-that-it-is-better-to-be-a-proud-rebel-than-a-proud-slave...
Re: Ekweremadu Chased Out Of Football Match In Enugu by heniford2: 9:07am On Jan 06, 2021
oh boy east self them too like insult this man
Re: Ekweremadu Chased Out Of Football Match In Enugu by kalufelix(m): 9:18am On Jan 06, 2021
PatriotExact:

That's why many of their youths are senseless. They live their lives by the script written by that daft Nnamdi Kanu.
shut-your-gutter...igbos-are-not-zombies-where-a-jagaban-lords-over-every-zombie...putting-bad-leaders-and-representatives-in-check-doesn't-translate-to-being-pro-biafra...sen-kalu-can-play-street-football-in-aba...ikpeazu-as-a-governor-will-need-a-battalion-of-gazzilion-security-personnel-before-he-considers-such...e-get-why...it-doesn't-matter-how-rich-or-influential-you-think-you-are...in-igbo-land-everyone-can-think-for-themselves...
Re: Ekweremadu Chased Out Of Football Match In Enugu by highness25(m): 10:46am On Jan 06, 2021
ipobarethieves:
cool wink cool yes! That's Samorji potopoto bridge stadium,sorry Stamford bridge stadium.
Loooools... I be chelsea fan oo, no carry our stadium play abeg
Re: Ekweremadu Chased Out Of Football Match In Enugu by gidado14(m): 11:13am On Jan 06, 2021
Smoke55:
Its Time For Igbo Youths To Start Attacking These Useless Politicians In South East,these Incompetent Buffons Does Not Represent Us! Imagine Umahi's Statement Yesterday Concerning The Foolanis In Ebonyi State..
You been fooled calling a Fulani as Fulani sha I no blame you na COW Nnamdi Kanu I blame living abroad sending you as hooligans

Re: Ekweremadu Chased Out Of Football Match In Enugu by picklighthouse: 12:33pm On Jan 06, 2021
Nato008:
who else read the part the went to court to get a court order stopping the sponsorship....like wtf mehn, this country eh

I thought I was the only one that read that part. How come people are not talking about the real issues here but major on trivialities.

Does it matter who sponsors a tournament? Is it not for the good of the community? I thought the more sponsorships the better for any sports? But here we are in court to stop a good thing.

And some people still believe Buhari is out problem? We are our problem, if we care to know the truth.
Re: Ekweremadu Chased Out Of Football Match In Enugu by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 06, 2021
kalufelix:
shut-your-gutter...igbos-are-not-zombies-where-a-jagaban-lords-over-every-zombie...putting-bad-leaders-and-representatives-in-check-doesn't-translate-to-being-pro-biafra...sen-kalu-can-play-street-football-in-aba...ikpeazu-as-a-governor-will-need-a-battalion-of-gazzilion-security-personnel-before-he-considers-such...e-get-why...it-doesn't-matter-how-rich-or-influential-you-think-you-are...in-igbo-land-everyone-can-think-for-themselves...

Don't think I disagree with you on that character of the Igbo people.

Of course I agree with you in that the Igbo people can beat up anyone of their elders.

Of course I agree with you that Igbos' can fight their leaders publicly.

Of course I agree with you that the average Igbo doesn't have any atom of respect for whoever, not even their fathers.

Of course I agree with you in all these things.

And of course, you should agree with me when I say that that's the reason why they keep being dominated and oppressed by people that have lower mental acumen than they. They have been rejected by men and God for dishonouring their elders.

Don't you agree?
Re: Ekweremadu Chased Out Of Football Match In Enugu by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 06, 2021
nnamdi640:
Yours are more senseless. Imagine a full grown man shouting'Owo mi da' as early as 6.00am on top of money he never worked for, later their boss will use the money to build mansions for their side chick.

Oh ye Angry One,

Calm down. I'm not Yoruba.
Re: Ekweremadu Chased Out Of Football Match In Enugu by Kaymansion(m): 1:08pm On Jan 06, 2021
This man again, forget about the fame or position he needs deliverance and to go and bath in a river by some real prophet of God because this beating here and there is not ordinary..
Re: Ekweremadu Chased Out Of Football Match In Enugu by BigMamaNaija: 2:34pm On Jan 06, 2021
In Chiwetalu Agu's voice, OVOKO!
Re: Ekweremadu Chased Out Of Football Match In Enugu by drmuri(m): 9:12pm On Jan 06, 2021
Smoke55:
oga Shut Up! Worst Anarchy Is Happening At Your Back Yard Up North Sort Your Self Out First Before Poking Nose...Mpama!
Ewu, anumanu.
Just shut up, did it ever cross your mind how your runaway albino is not in good terms with all others?
The phycho does not want any other person to be admired.
Ekweremadu is a more biafran champion than runaway director
Re: Ekweremadu Chased Out Of Football Match In Enugu by Smoke55: 8:33am On Jan 07, 2021
drmuri:

Ewu, anumanu.
Just shut up, did it ever cross your mind how your runaway albino is not in good terms with all others?
The phycho does not want any other person to be admired.
Ekweremadu is a more biafran champion than runaway director
another Rubbish! He Must Not Be In Term With Every Efulefu To Prove His Point,,20yrs+ Your Biafran Ekweremmadu Have Been The Senate Deputy Leader What Has He Done For You? What You Imb.Cile Don't No Is That Kanu Is The Man Of The People And There Is Nothing You Inconsequencial Fellows Can Do Abt It....Mind You I'm No Ipob Member! Just A Proud Biafran And Admirer Of Kanu...Deal With It.
Re: Ekweremadu Chased Out Of Football Match In Enugu by drmuri(m): 4:33pm On Jan 07, 2021
Smoke55:
another Rubbish! He Must Not Be In Term With Every Efulefu To Prove His Point,,20yrs+ Your Biafran Ekweremmadu Have Been The Senate Deputy Leader What Has He Done For You? What You Imb.Cile Don't No Is That Kanu Is The Man Of The People And There Is Nothing You Inconsequencial Fellows Can Do Abt It....Mind You I'm No Ipob Member! Just A Proud Biafran And Admirer Of Kanu...Deal With It.
That you are a KANU admirer is enough reason not to argue anything with you.
It is evidence of insanity. You can't be sane and admire kanu
Re: Ekweremadu Chased Out Of Football Match In Enugu by Smoke55: 7:21pm On Jan 07, 2021
drmuri:

That you are a KANU admirer is enough reason not to argue anything with you.
It is evidence of insanity. You can't be sane and admire kanu
thats Your Own Personal Opinion! Live With It.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Wears Jewish Prayer Sash For His Trial At Abuja Court. Photos / Garba Shehu Used Efe's 'Based On Logistics' On Twitter, Nigerians React (Pics) / Python Dance II: Buratai In Ebonyi State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.