Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,233 members, 7,811,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

D'banj, His Wife Lineo And Their Baby Girl Step Out Together In New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj, His Wife Lineo And Their Baby Girl Step Out Together In New Photos (48820 Views)

D'banj, His Wife And Newborn Son Step Out Together (Photos, Video) / D'banj, His Wife Lineo & Swanky Jerry At The Global Citizen Festival / D'banj, His Wife And Son At John Boyega’s "Pacific Rim Uprising" Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj, His Wife Lineo And Their Baby Girl Step Out Together In New Photos by Ofemmanu1: 5:00pm On Jan 05, 2021
chukwugoziegi:

Exactly!

That Wraith is a so kin so.

Just like those good old VW beetle.
Re: D'banj, His Wife Lineo And Their Baby Girl Step Out Together In New Photos by Hallabee1(m): 5:00pm On Jan 05, 2021
paulolee:
k
Aje...
K....for what Abeg..... you no need slap, na beating you you need
Re: D'banj, His Wife Lineo And Their Baby Girl Step Out Together In New Photos by Hallabee1(m): 5:02pm On Jan 05, 2021
TroubleMaker47:
Kul. But wraith is not a family car

Aje...

then na what? Educational car
Re: D'banj, His Wife Lineo And Their Baby Girl Step Out Together In New Photos by Eriokanmi: 5:02pm On Jan 05, 2021
Please, pamper this princess jealously. Seal up that swimming pool in your house if possible. The devil might be lurking there. I nonwan hear story oo.

Congrats man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'banj, His Wife Lineo And Their Baby Girl Step Out Together In New Photos by Abalado(f): 5:02pm On Jan 05, 2021
DNA needed before I can believe the child truly belongs to him
Re: D'banj, His Wife Lineo And Their Baby Girl Step Out Together In New Photos by ednut1(m): 5:03pm On Jan 05, 2021
glosplendid:
What God cannot do does not exist
can an amputated person regain his legs
Re: D'banj, His Wife Lineo And Their Baby Girl Step Out Together In New Photos by IVORY2009(m): 5:03pm On Jan 05, 2021
paulolee:
very beautiful and adorable pics...seeing this pics jus de let wife and baby de hungry me but the road still far and am not ready for marriage..
its a new year n no even get time for relationship or girlfriend drama....congrats bangalee

Go make money, and marriage would be vollia grin
Re: D'banj, His Wife Lineo And Their Baby Girl Step Out Together In New Photos by Hallabee1(m): 5:03pm On Jan 05, 2021
glosplendid:
What God cannot do does not exist

Aje...

this your back need tapping ..PM me make we reason ...
Re: D'banj, His Wife Lineo And Their Baby Girl Step Out Together In New Photos by supercase1(m): 5:05pm On Jan 05, 2021
paulolee:
very beautiful and adorable pics...seeing this pics jus dey make having a baby de hungry me but the road still far and am not ready for marriage now..
its a new year n no even get time for relationship or girlfriend drama....
Congrats bangalee from paulolee
Just say u nor get money
Re: D'banj, His Wife Lineo And Their Baby Girl Step Out Together In New Photos by supercase1(m): 5:05pm On Jan 05, 2021
ednut1:
can an amputated person regain his legs
Yes mordern science had made it possible

1 Like

Re: D'banj, His Wife Lineo And Their Baby Girl Step Out Together In New Photos by fuckaholic25(f): 5:06pm On Jan 05, 2021
TroubleMaker47:
Kul. But wraith is not a family car
u better Goan make money!!!
Re: D'banj, His Wife Lineo And Their Baby Girl Step Out Together In New Photos by paulolee(m): 5:08pm On Jan 05, 2021
IVORY2009:

Go make money, and marriage would be vollia grin
no talk am again abeg
Re: D'banj, His Wife Lineo And Their Baby Girl Step Out Together In New Photos by paulolee(m): 5:09pm On Jan 05, 2021
supercase1:
Just say u nor get money
I don hear o
Re: D'banj, His Wife Lineo And Their Baby Girl Step Out Together In New Photos by DollarBuddy: 5:09pm On Jan 05, 2021
Everybody listen when I speak are u with me I make 10million in a week Are you weeping....
How we rocked this Man's jamb in campus that year.... Now boys are men, lol!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj, His Wife Lineo And Their Baby Girl Step Out Together In New Photos by 2shure: 5:17pm On Jan 05, 2021
Rented car, we know the drill
Re: D'banj, His Wife Lineo And Their Baby Girl Step Out Together In New Photos by RuddyFusion(m): 5:20pm On Jan 05, 2021
supercase1:

Yes mordern science had made it possible
God made it possible
Re: D'banj, His Wife Lineo And Their Baby Girl Step Out Together In New Photos by aje55393: 5:23pm On Jan 05, 2021
The Lord will keep this one and all other ones He's going to give your family till good old age.No more loss.
Re: D'banj, His Wife Lineo And Their Baby Girl Step Out Together In New Photos by ReorxTohGan(m): 5:23pm On Jan 05, 2021
ifyemex:
RR
life no balance my brother.. imagine new born baby don first man pikin enter RR

1 Like

Re: D'banj, His Wife Lineo And Their Baby Girl Step Out Together In New Photos by johnsonjohnson: 5:26pm On Jan 05, 2021
contact me for your white maker boards at cheap prices(07031328658)
Re: D'banj, His Wife Lineo And Their Baby Girl Step Out Together In New Photos by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 05, 2021
Hallabee1:

Aje...Oga small small b4 Slave locate you

lol no vex grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: D'banj, His Wife Lineo And Their Baby Girl Step Out Together In New Photos by Dollanaira: 5:45pm On Jan 05, 2021
Really
Re: D'banj, His Wife Lineo And Their Baby Girl Step Out Together In New Photos by raphy(m): 5:51pm On Jan 05, 2021
The kokolet has arrive he is the happiest niggah in Nigeria.
Re: D'banj, His Wife Lineo And Their Baby Girl Step Out Together In New Photos by phantom24: 5:52pm On Jan 05, 2021
Take gud care of this one pls. Thoug i dnt really support advertising private/ family activities on social media.
Re: D'banj, His Wife Lineo And Their Baby Girl Step Out Together In New Photos by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:11pm On Jan 05, 2021
Mekudi:
shutup. Upload your own family car let's see it, bitterness has eaten deep into your marrow
You're a very dense person oo.
Na ur type coro suppose carry last yr

1 Like

Re: D'banj, His Wife Lineo And Their Baby Girl Step Out Together In New Photos by ireneidiva(f): 6:13pm On Jan 05, 2021
phantom24:
Take gud care of this one pls. Thoug i dnt really support advertising private/ family activities on social media.
Who cares about your opinion?
Re: D'banj, His Wife Lineo And Their Baby Girl Step Out Together In New Photos by merits(m): 6:18pm On Jan 05, 2021
envoymedia:
As he continues to celebrate his newborn daughter, D'banj took to his Instagram handle to share lovely new photos of himself and his wife, Lineo with their new baby girl, IgbereTV reports.

He captioned the photos:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJqRkqzDACz/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See photos below.
Congrats man, please take her away from your swimming pool ooo,and remind don jazzy to speed up and marry too.it is high time for him to settle down and be a responsible man.

Re: D'banj, His Wife Lineo And Their Baby Girl Step Out Together In New Photos by IVORY2009(m): 6:19pm On Jan 05, 2021
paulolee:

no talk am again abeg

Bros but na true na grin
Re: D'banj, His Wife Lineo And Their Baby Girl Step Out Together In New Photos by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:20pm On Jan 05, 2021
Hallabee1:

Aje...

then na what? Educational car
Mumu. Google ideal family cars!
I(one) door cars are not ideal family cars!!!
Re: D'banj, His Wife Lineo And Their Baby Girl Step Out Together In New Photos by Aksnoopy: 6:26pm On Jan 05, 2021
Lmao! The HOE who claimed he raped her won't sleep well tonight. grin

In every thing you do in life, make money and stay away from HOES!!! cool
Re: D'banj, His Wife Lineo And Their Baby Girl Step Out Together In New Photos by slimjosh231(m): 6:31pm On Jan 05, 2021
Is this how he’s gonna step out without buttoning his shirt? Wahala for some kind of dressing o.
Re: D'banj, His Wife Lineo And Their Baby Girl Step Out Together In New Photos by phantom24: 6:35pm On Jan 05, 2021
ireneidiva:

Who cares about your opinion?
when last did you take your medications?. It's obvious you're not mentally stable.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Walks In To Surprise His Fan At Beat FM (Video) / Tekno Is Back With His Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance Moves / Bolanle Ninalowo, Wife, Son And Daughter Step Out Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.