Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,941 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

How Do I Put Item For Sale On Jumia And Konga? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Put Item For Sale On Jumia And Konga? (782 Views)

Name One Household Or Food Item Whose Price Has Come Down / Dangote Crashes Cement Online Sales Price, Signs On Jumia / How Jumia And Konga Get Cheap Courier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Put Item For Sale On Jumia And Konga? by Flakky26(f): 2:13pm On Jan 05, 2021
How do I put items for sale on Jumia and Konga? Pls I need you on the steps to take. Also kindly share your experience if you already have items you put on sale on jumia and Konga.

Thank you
Re: How Do I Put Item For Sale On Jumia And Konga? by Flakky26(f): 5:43pm On Jan 05, 2021
Flakky26:
How do I put items for sale on Jumia and Konga? Pls I need you on the steps to take. Also kindly share your experience if you already have items you put on sale on jumia and Konga.

Thank you
Re: How Do I Put Item For Sale On Jumia And Konga? by planetx13: 7:35pm On Jan 05, 2021
What items and where are you located ?
Re: How Do I Put Item For Sale On Jumia And Konga? by nikmod(f): 9:22pm On Jan 05, 2021
For Konga you can google search their contact then get in touch with them but I know you will go for a day training where you will be trained on how to upload your product and some other things. The beautiful thing about the business is you can warehouse your products if you don't want to go through that stress of dropping off
Re: How Do I Put Item For Sale On Jumia And Konga? by mcayo: 10:01pm On Jan 05, 2021
Well done@op

I've been trying to list on their platforms for a while now.

Let's get it rolling.
Re: How Do I Put Item For Sale On Jumia And Konga? by chyzoo4u(m): 10:04pm On Jan 05, 2021
As far as I can remember, to sell on Jumia or Konga, you must have a physical shop in Lagos.

Even if you're in Lagos but don't have a physical shop, they won't accept you.

You can research more though
Re: How Do I Put Item For Sale On Jumia And Konga? by Flakky26(f): 9:40am On Jan 06, 2021
Ok
Re: How Do I Put Item For Sale On Jumia And Konga? by mcayo: 9:18pm On Jan 07, 2021
@op
Do you have any other update.

I'm also interested in selling on their platform.

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy Ring Lights At Best Prices; Wholesale Or Retail / Naira At #1,090 To $1 / Fashola Meets With Baker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.