Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Moment Effect Of Hard Drugs Hits Bella Shmurda On Stage (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moment Effect Of Hard Drugs Hits Bella Shmurda On Stage (video) (5496 Views)

Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years / Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) / D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Effect Of Hard Drugs Hits Bella Shmurda On Stage (video) by Nickshrapnel: 7:33am On Jan 06, 2021
YoungBlackRico:

ICE actually means diamond not CRACK, when used in songs by artists. Mostly rap artists.

Unless it's been twisted and given a new meaning by Nigerians.
And even if it is being used as a drug, ice would be meth and not crack

2 Likes

Re: Moment Effect Of Hard Drugs Hits Bella Shmurda On Stage (video) by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:48am On Jan 06, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

it means sweat also wink as in stress wink
it depends on what the musician actually meant smiley
Yeah I guess.
Re: Moment Effect Of Hard Drugs Hits Bella Shmurda On Stage (video) by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:48am On Jan 06, 2021
Re: Moment Effect Of Hard Drugs Hits Bella Shmurda On Stage (video) by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:49am On Jan 06, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
And even if it is being used as a drug, ice would be meth and not crack
Yeah, you're right about crystal meth.
Re: Moment Effect Of Hard Drugs Hits Bella Shmurda On Stage (video) by GodWrites: 8:37am On Jan 06, 2021
I'm sorry that this stat is high and unbelievable, but about 95% of celebrities do drugs.

If you learn about the pressure, stress and expectations they have to battle everyday, you'll never wish for fame in your life.

With drugs, they can calm their bursting mind and breath for a second.

When they start enjoying the effect too much, abuse and addiction become inevitable.

Everything comes with a price!
Re: Moment Effect Of Hard Drugs Hits Bella Shmurda On Stage (video) by SILENTandSMART2: 9:14am On Jan 06, 2021
YoungBlackRico:
Yeah I guess.

wink
Re: Moment Effect Of Hard Drugs Hits Bella Shmurda On Stage (video) by Rita33(f): 11:29am On Jan 06, 2021
YoungBlackRico:

ICE actually means diamond not CRACK, when used in songs by artists. Mostly rap artists.

Unless it's been twisted and given a new meaning by Nigerians.

And what of Omah Lays' "with a little henny and Ice"?
Re: Moment Effect Of Hard Drugs Hits Bella Shmurda On Stage (video) by Rita33(f): 11:31am On Jan 06, 2021
Emu4u2c:
You Na bad girl. Na Street girl you be

No oo
Re: Moment Effect Of Hard Drugs Hits Bella Shmurda On Stage (video) by YoungBlackRico(m): 12:36pm On Jan 06, 2021
Rita33:

And what of Omah Lays' "with a little henny and Ice"?
Context dear. I think this particular line is clear enough, ice and henny, literally.

1 Like

Re: Moment Effect Of Hard Drugs Hits Bella Shmurda On Stage (video) by Rita33(f): 12:38pm On Jan 06, 2021
YoungBlackRico:
Context dear. I think this particular line is clear enough, ice and henny, literally.

Lol...something must kill a man

1 Like

Re: Moment Effect Of Hard Drugs Hits Bella Shmurda On Stage (video) by HMarshal(m): 1:00pm On Jan 06, 2021
wale377:
This guy go just end him career......

What are is management doing about this..?

Who pays the management? Lol, bro fame that is accompanied with lots of money itself can be toxic,

U can afford any fucking thing, worshiped & doted on by millions ,u feel like a Demi god.

It can make u lose ur mind.
Zero worries,

Smurda show/club apearence billing is over 1.5million,& he is on the roll now.
From grass to Grace so fast,

Brah,it can make u lose ur mind!
Re: Moment Effect Of Hard Drugs Hits Bella Shmurda On Stage (video) by lagusboyyy(m): 4:26pm On Jan 06, 2021
GodWrites:
I'm sorry that this stat is high and unbelievable, but about 95% of celebrities do drugs.

If you learn about the pressure, stress and expectations they have to battle everyday, you'll never wish for fame in your life.

With drugs, they can calm their bursting mind and breath for a second.

When they start enjoying the effect too much, abuse and addiction become inevitable.

Everything comes with a price!
You are spot on bro.

I rather be an UNKNOWN billionaire than a FAMOUS millionaire.

I love peace of mind so much.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Footballers Who Are Happily Married To White Women - Photos / Chioma Deletes Instagram Account After Davido Celebrated His Baby Mamas / Nigerian Music Legend, Labaja Turns 60 Today (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.