Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

... - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / ... (1313 Views)

Japanese Passport Is World's Most Powerful Passport, Tops List Again / The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! / Watch Japanese Police Officer On Bicycle Chase & Pull Over A Lamborghini Huracan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Artistavin: 3:50pm On Jan 05, 2021
Re: ... by Ifex4u(m): 9:49pm On Jan 05, 2021
Please give me link am.intrested
Re: ... by Artistavin: 10:34pm On Jan 05, 2021
someone what to do the visa for me but i don't know much about japan.
Re: ... by yungchop: 7:07am On Jan 06, 2021
Artistavin:
someone what to do the visa for me but i don't know much about japan.

Be elaborate.
What kind of job?
Language?
Pay?

I'm interested too
Re: ... by Artistavin: 7:35am On Jan 06, 2021
yungchop:

Be elaborate. What kind of job? Language? Pay?
I'm interested too
farming job and factory job That's what he told me.
Re: ... by yungchop: 9:16am On Jan 06, 2021
Artistavin:

farming job and factory job That's what he told me.

What's the pay and how much is he charging you?
Re: ... by Artistavin: 10:12am On Jan 06, 2021
yungchop:

What's the pay and how much is he charging you?
he charge me 450 for the visa. but 200 will be deposited once it out your balance about the salary he said you might get there what he tell u and what you saw is not the same thing you will be seeing him as a lying or scammer but there pay is reasonable.
Re: ... by yungchop: 10:37am On Jan 06, 2021
Artistavin:

he charge me 450 for the visa. but 200 will be deposited once it out your balance about the salary he said you might get there what he tell u and what you saw is not the same thing you will be seeing him as a lying or scammer but there pay is reasonable.

Can you drop your number let me send you a message on WhatsApp?
We need to talk well, you're not giving out details like how long the visa takes, what type of visa, does it come with accommodation and a whole lot of questions need to be answered. Don't just jump into it. Drop your number let's enlighten ourselves
Re: ... by Artistavin: 11:08am On Jan 06, 2021
yungchop:

Can you drop your number let me send you a message on WhatsApp?
We need to talk well, you're not giving out details like how long the visa takes, what type of visa, does it come with accommodation and a whole lot of questions need to be answered. Don't just jump into it. Drop your number let's enlighten ourselves
Re: ... by yungchop: 4:23pm On Jan 06, 2021
Artistavin:

Please remove tour number, I'll send a message apart
Re: ... by Artistavin: 6:00pm On Jan 06, 2021
yungchop:

Please remove tour number, I'll send a message apart
+2349023519609
Re: ... by peacefull(f): 2:42am On Jan 07, 2021
Please what is cable visa?
I wanna know and I wanna check it!

That person is owner of that work(farming or factory) and employ you?

(1) (Reply)

Osun Airport: New Investor Taking Over MKO Abiola Airport – Pictures / How Genuine Is Canada CIS? / Margorie McCall, Irish Woman Who Lived Once And Buried Twice In The 17th Century

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.