Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Relocating To Kazakhstan - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Relocating To Kazakhstan (1350 Views)

Please No One Should Come To Kazakhstan / Relocating To Kazakhstan.. / Tourists Worldwide Flock To See This Strange Ice Volcano In Kazakhstan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relocating To Kazakhstan by akinbayoabayom(m): 7:02pm On Aug 01, 2021
Hi, Does anyone has information about job opportunities in Kazakhstan. I want to you to advise me if they pay foreign workers well, what kind of job easily i can get as a graduate and if it's a good place i can relocate to . Lastly, how easy is to get visa from Nigeria. I will be in comment section to read your thoughts

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 01, 2021
akinbayoabayom:
Hi, Does anyone has information about job opportunities in Kazakhstan. I want to you to advise me if they pay foreign workers well, what kind of job easily i can get as a graduate and if it's a good place i can relocate to . Lastly, how easy is to get visa from Nigeria. I will be in comment section to read your thoughts
why not apply to go hell fire

6 Likes

Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan by Badbunny: 7:18pm On Aug 01, 2021
Sure, on arrival they dash Nigerians up to $26,000 as welcome bonus.
I cap you not cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan by hitekk: 7:20pm On Aug 01, 2021
Don't jump from frying pan to fire o

Read this

I opened this Thread few days ago about Kazakhstan.

I decided to visit kazakhstan after reading what Gorry wrote about it in this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4091116/travelling-kazakhstan-one-coldest-country

My plan was to go there for greener pasture but little did i know that the person called gorry is a visa Agent who ran away from Nigeria after being involved in a Visa scam.

My plan is to warn the future travelers, please, kazakhstan is not a place to hustle, the ppl of Kazakhstan are very poor people and few people are interested in learning English.

Most Nigerians there are stranded and cant even come back because they don't have returning tickets.

Most of the people stranded were decieved by their Agents that they can teach and make money while in Kazakhstan.

The Agent behind the gorry123 monicker is currently wanted in Kazakhstan and to make matter worst, He has overstayed his visa.

Be warned, No hustle In Kazakstan

I am begging all Nigerians, I met one guy, he sold of his Shop in Onitsha main market because of Kazakhstan and as it is now, he is begging to eat.

About traveling From Kazakhstan to Another country, please, don't allow them to decieve you.

I have every single detail about the ruthless Agent behind Gorry123 monicker.

Police are on check arresting blacks recently because they are causing Nuisance, they work up and down without doing anything.
https://www.nairaland.com/4592259/reality-kazakhstan-warning-nigerians

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan by ojun50(m): 7:26pm On Aug 01, 2021
Omo laugh won kill person here

Na for bet9ja i see this name

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan by pocohantas(f): 7:43pm On Aug 01, 2021
A Nlder that traveled to same country returned to commit suicide. It is safe to say the country induces suicidal thoughts. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan by Shellsploit: 7:47pm On Aug 01, 2021
Kazakhstan shocked
Its goin to be a thread!

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 01, 2021
hitekk:
Don't jump from frying pan to fire o

Read this

I opened this Thread few days ago about Kazakhstan.

I decided to visit kazakhstan after reading what Gorry wrote about it in this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4091116/travelling-kazakhstan-one-coldest-country

My plan was to go there for greener pasture but little did i know that the person called gorry is a visa Agent who ran away from Nigeria after being involved in a Visa scam.

My plan is to warn the future travelers, please, kazakhstan is not a place to hustle, the ppl of Kazakhstan are very poor people and few people are interested in learning English.

Most Nigerians there are stranded and cant even come back because they don't have returning tickets.

Most of the people stranded were decieved by their Agents that they can teach and make money while in Kazakhstan.

The Agent behind the gorry123 monicker is currently wanted in Kazakhstan and to make matter worst, He has overstayed his visa.

Be warned, No hustle In Kazakstan

I am begging all Nigerians, I met one guy, he sold of his Shop in Onitsha main market because of Kazakhstan and as it is now, he is begging to eat.

About traveling From Kazakhstan to Another country, please, don't allow them to decieve you.

I have every single detail about the ruthless Agent behind Gorry123 monicker.

Police are on check arresting blacks recently because they are causing Nuisance, they work up and down without doing anything.
thanks for the insights.
Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan by iamyemiakins(m): 8:30pm On Aug 01, 2021
Any country wey carry stan join name na automatically useless country

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan by folake4u(f): 9:18pm On Aug 01, 2021
iamyemiakins:

Pakistan comes to mind grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Kazakhstan by Geminita: 9:27pm On Aug 01, 2021
iamyemiakins:

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Accessing Nigerian Bank Funds While UK Based / 10 Of The Richest (and Poorest) Countries In The World. / Super Highway Through A Building In Japan (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.