Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Nairaland Moderators Need To Be Moderated - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nairaland Moderators Need To Be Moderated (482 Views)

Seun:Blame my moderators not me / Nairaland Moderators Aren't Doing Anything!!! / Still On Bias By Moderators, Mr Seun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Moderators Need To Be Moderated by youramebofriend: 4:19pm On Jan 05, 2021
As much as I believe that moderators are needed in a forum to ensure the community is sane, I think Nairaland has gone a little too far in 'moderating'.

Let us not talk about the outrageous 'bans' dashed out to nairalanders. Whatever happened to the sanity that guided this platform years ago?

Whoever is in charge of assigning moderators should do so with utmost care. It would be ironical if Nairaland becomes a thing of the past all in the name of moderating the platform.

Its just my 2 cents.

Please don't come n be fighting me. I dinnor know how to fight, ejor.

(chances are this post will get taken down or I might get banned for expressing my mind....AGAIN!)
Re: Nairaland Moderators Need To Be Moderated by Olunmercy56(f): 4:24pm On Jan 05, 2021
Bitter truth undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Moderators Need To Be Moderated by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 05, 2021
This topic makes alot of sense.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Moderators Need To Be Moderated by Freestainworld(m): 4:31pm On Jan 05, 2021
Who will now moderate the moderators

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Moderators Need To Be Moderated by falcon01: 4:49pm On Jan 05, 2021
They are called supermods

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Moderators Need To Be Moderated by Kingkum: 4:53pm On Jan 05, 2021
OK

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Moderators Need To Be Moderated by youramebofriend: 1:52pm On Jan 11, 2021
Olunmercy56:
Bitter truth undecided undecided

for real tho
Re: Nairaland Moderators Need To Be Moderated by Chapter1vs6(m): 9:44am On Jan 22, 2021
Kingkum:
wahala For who Get One NairaLand Account.

If u Get Mind Ban Kingkum Today, i Go Just Use My Alt Tomorrow. I Get Like Like 7Account So They Ban Ban As They Like, E No Concern Me

Congratulations
Re: Nairaland Moderators Need To Be Moderated by Kingkum: 9:59am On Jan 22, 2021
Chapter1vs6:

Congratulations
Meaning
why are you following me and digging my past posts?
All this monitoring spirits sef
Re: Nairaland Moderators Need To Be Moderated by Houseofglam7(f): 10:09am On Jan 22, 2021
Ya'll wanna start a revolution?

cheesy
Re: Nairaland Moderators Need To Be Moderated by youramebofriend: 2:04pm On Jan 26, 2021
Kingkum:

Meaning

why are you following me and digging my past posts?

All this monitoring spirits sef

Please my pipu, no fight o, abeg.
Re: Nairaland Moderators Need To Be Moderated by ZooOga: 7:27pm On Jan 26, 2021
op, many of the former NL faithful have already migrated to modern day social media platforms that have a blocking function. there's almost no one left here but the e-tribal warriors and the daily btw check out my signature miscreants trying to advertise their struggling business for free.
but to the mods credit they have managed the betting trolls fairly well.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Moderators Need To Be Moderated by youramebofriend: 4:08pm On Jan 29, 2021
ZooOga:
op, many of the former NL faithful have already migrated to modern day social media platforms that have a blocking function. there's almost no one left here but the e-tribal warriors and the daily btw check out my signature miscreants trying to advertise their struggling business for free.
but to the mods credit they have managed the betting trolls fairly well.

Guilty as charged. Im one of the signature miscreants lmao but yeah u are right. Nairaland had its time but now, the time has gone.
Re: Nairaland Moderators Need To Be Moderated by DryMouth: 4:38pm On Jan 29, 2021
They shuld be sentenced to death by firing squad...
Very useless set of pple
Re: Nairaland Moderators Need To Be Moderated by GODBLESSBUHARI: 4:41pm On Jan 29, 2021
I totally agree with this
They keep trying to Gag people from saying the truth especially when it comes to Buhari and his wonderful Government....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Moderators Need To Be Moderated by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 29, 2021
Any moderator that bans you, curse that person. They re becoming a nuisance to the users

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Moderators Need To Be Moderated by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 30, 2021
May God have mercy in nairaland mods...absolute power corrupts absolutely!!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Moderators Need To Be Moderated by youramebofriend: 3:25pm On Feb 01, 2021
Any moderator that bans you, curse that person. They re becoming a nuisance to the users
ahaaaannnnn lmaoooo
Re: Nairaland Moderators Need To Be Moderated by youramebofriend: 3:26pm On Feb 01, 2021
videomaid:
May God have mercy in nairaland mods...absolute power corrupts absolutely!!
na true u talk my brother

(1) (Reply)

Top Working Scams Used By Scammers In 2021 | Beware / Missing Person / Breaking News: Kidnapped Nnewi Traditional Ruler Regains Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.