Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,744 members, 7,851,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:50 PM

Things Are Difficult Because Of Buhari's Government. (a 1985 Letter) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Things Are Difficult Because Of Buhari's Government. (a 1985 Letter) (371 Views)

Is Government A Savings Account? Oshiomhole Challenges Peter Obi / Throwback Photo Of General Buhari In A Heated Discussion With Gen. IBB c.1985 / Buhari's Government A Mass Failure, Ministers Have No Handover Notes -PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Are Difficult Because Of Buhari's Government. (a 1985 Letter) by updatedws: 5:03pm On Jan 05, 2021
I recently lost my father and travelled home to Anambra state for the burial in December 2020.

while at it, I decided to go through my father's archive and i found a letter that was dated 1985.

in the letter, a family member was soliciting for alm from my dad saying things have become difficult because of Buhari's Government.

it was then I concluded that Buhari is a perennial failure. The man should be nowhere near leadership positions

Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things Are Difficult Because Of Buhari's Government. (a 1985 Letter) by skyblueking(m): 5:11pm On Jan 05, 2021
Orishirishi...

What can't kill us makes us stronger.
Adolf Hitler, after all his hardened military rules, Germany still stands.

If Buhari like make im go borrow wickedness from devil come use rule Nigeria, we go survive..
God no go shame us.

2 Likes

Re: Things Are Difficult Because Of Buhari's Government. (a 1985 Letter) by Kzinne: 5:16pm On Jan 05, 2021
What sort of thread is this?
Re: Things Are Difficult Because Of Buhari's Government. (a 1985 Letter) by updatedws: 5:31pm On Jan 05, 2021
Kzinne:
What sort of thread is this?

an insight - or hindsight if you would - to the man in power
Re: Things Are Difficult Because Of Buhari's Government. (a 1985 Letter) by Racoon(m): 5:33pm On Jan 05, 2021
No be today baba being a curse started.

2 Likes

Re: Things Are Difficult Because Of Buhari's Government. (a 1985 Letter) by Elvictor: 5:54pm On Jan 05, 2021
nonsense
Re: Things Are Difficult Because Of Buhari's Government. (a 1985 Letter) by mightyokwy(m): 6:00pm On Jan 05, 2021
The man is like cankerworm that destroy anything it touches.

1 Like

Re: Things Are Difficult Because Of Buhari's Government. (a 1985 Letter) by FarahAideed: 6:06pm On Jan 05, 2021
Buhari a satanic demon of hardship

2 Likes

Re: Things Are Difficult Because Of Buhari's Government. (a 1985 Letter) by longetivity(m): 6:16pm On Jan 05, 2021
hope you are not the one that compose the letter cheesy
Re: Things Are Difficult Because Of Buhari's Government. (a 1985 Letter) by DaddyRochie1642: 6:20pm On Jan 05, 2021
The handwriting is not bad grin grin
Re: Things Are Difficult Because Of Buhari's Government. (a 1985 Letter) by richiemcgold: 6:27pm On Jan 05, 2021
my old mom used to harp on the same hardships as experienced by Nigerians around 85. I was still a toddler in the mid-eighties, so I didn't know much about political situations in Nigeria back then.
..but now I know better.

1 Like

Re: Things Are Difficult Because Of Buhari's Government. (a 1985 Letter) by updatedws: 9:24pm On Jan 05, 2021
longetivity:
hope you are not the one that compose the letter cheesy

Why would I?

that foolscap sheet is blue in colour. I don't think u can get that around presently

(1) (Reply)

Samuel Udoma Appointed Chief Press Secretary / Exclusive: ‘ojodu Is A Lair, I Never Met Tinubu'– Sunday Igboho Reacts To Ojodu / Boundary: Delay Is Dangerous, Act Fast - Njirika Tells Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.