Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,107 members, 7,807,338 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / . (3753 Views)

*brief Details About Chymall Business...* / All You Need To Know About CHYMALL / Here's Your Chance To Learn Everything About Affiliate Marketing For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Shopatcandice(f): 6:28pm On Jan 05, 2021

Re: . by Shopatcandice(f): 6:55pm On Jan 05, 2021
HOW CHYMALL WORKS

CHY is inviting investors all over the world to partner with them.

HOW DO YOU PARTNER WITH THEM?

They allow you own a shop in their online store. Each shop has specific products in it. You have to pay to own any of these shops and the products in them. They will then help you sell those products within 10-13 days unfailingly, after which they pay you back your capital and profits. You will save the profits and ask them to use the same capital to trade for you in the next 10-13 days again, after which they pay you your capital plus profits. This is the process you will keep repeating.

http://.us/w/?c=a95d67
Re: . by bushu9: 10:21pm On Jan 05, 2021
These are all lies. Chymall is just a stinking scam. Jack Ma has nothing to do with it.
They will wipe your money. If you dont believe, just put your money there and see what happens.
Once the system reaches a critical mass, it will explode and all pending money will be gone.
After all the noise they made, they are now in the closure phase. Put money there at your own risk.
For those who say it is not a scam, answer these truthfully: 1. when was the last time you got paid? 2. Does it match with what you were told at the beginning?

Thanks. Lets be careful not to waste our hard earned money.

Shopatcandice:
What is chymall?

CHY is an E-commerce online store that operates on the "new retail " concept introduced in the year 2016 by Jack Ma, the founder of Alibaba. CHY is just like Alibaba, Konga, Jumia.

What is this "new retail " concept?

The term "New retail " was coined by Jack Ma in 2016,

New retail involves the merging of online and offline commerce thus making constomers experience more exciting.

The ultimate purpose of "New Retail "is to bring customers a highly personalized, interactive, convenient and satisfying retail experience by utilizing the power of new technologies and data science.

For example, with New Retail, retailer might partner with Alibaba or any other shop to share data and test out different retail models and concepts.

New Retail stores allow users to try on clothes virtually,

fill a virtual cart that will then be delivered to their home

or pay via facial recognition without going to a checkout counter.

And lots more...

To learn more WhatsApp me

http://.us/w/?c=a17d9d

3 Likes

Re: . by Shopatcandice(f): 2:58pm On Jan 06, 2021
bushu9:
These are all lies. Chymall is just a stinking scam. Jack Ma has nothing to do with it.
They will wipe your money. If you dont believe, just put your money there and see what happens.
Once the system reaches a critical mass, it will explode and all pending money will be gone.
After all the noise they made, they are now in the closure phase. Put money there at your own risk.
For those who say it is not a scam, answer these truthfully: 1. when was the last time you got paid? 2. Does it match with what you were told at the beginning?

Thanks. Lets be careful not to waste our hard earned money.

I was paid 4days ago. Yes it matched with what I was told.

I understand what you are suffering from it is called changes.

There are people like you who find it so hard to embrace new things. Every business including longrich, superlife and other mlm businesses were once called scam. But they are still there. Sit there and watch, wait for chymall to explode. Nobody said Jack is part of chymall. When you can not read and understand this simple thing, then am not surprised why a complex model like chymall is so difficult for you to comprehend. Learn.

1 Like

Re: . by Shopatcandice(f): 10:48pm On Jan 07, 2021
Below ����are the various shops and products in each. These shops are called VIP

*VIP2*

*Shop price/registration fee:*
19,000 ( non refundable )
*Trading capital:* 34,200( refundable )
*Total investment capital for start up* : 19000+N34200=53,200

*Every 10-13days you earn* : N2666(profits) + N34,200(trading capital)

*Products in VIP2 shop* : quantum beauty spray,quantum Ring and quantum Belly botton.

Note:it is a one time total investment capital start up payment(53,200)

NOTE: WITHIN 3MONTHS YOU WOULD HAVE MADE BACK YOUR SHOP PRICE /REGISTRATION FEE.

Re: . by Shopatcandice(f): 10:58pm On Jan 07, 2021
VIP3
Shop price/registration fee: 38,000 ( non refundable )

Trading capital: 68,400( refundable )

Total investment capital for start up : 38000+N68,400=106,400

Every 10-13days you earn : N5320(profits) + N68,400(trading capital)

Products in VIP3 shop: quantum glasses , quantum fuel saver

Note:it is a one time total investment capital start up payment(106,400)

Re: . by maybet081: 2:13am On Jan 08, 2021
Shopatcandice:

I was paid 4days ago. Yes it matched with what I was told.

I understand what you are suffering from it is called changes.

There are people like you who find it so hard to embrace new things. Every business including longrich, superlife and other mlm businesses were once called scam. But they are still there. Sit there and watch, wait for chymall to explode. Nobody said Jack is part of chymall. When you can not read and understand this simple thing, then am not surprised why a complex model like chymall is so difficult for you to comprehend. Learn.
why did the author attached jack ma's name to his post ,to make it attractive I guess all this sweet sweet get as I be

1 Like

Re: . by Shopatcandice(f): 1:00pm On Jan 08, 2021
maybet081:
why did the author attached jack ma's name to his post ,to make it attractive I guess all this sweet sweet get as I be

Go and read on the concept " new retail " then you will know why Jack was referenced.
Re: . by Shopatcandice(f): 1:54pm On Jan 08, 2021
VIP4

Shop price/registration fee: 114,000 ( non refundable )

Trading capital: 205,200( refundable )

Total investment capital for start up: 114000+205,200=319,200

Every 10-13days you earn : N15,960(profits) + N205,200(trading capital)

Products in VIP4 shop: quantum necklace, quantum pain healing chip, water purifier.

Note :it is a one time total investment capital start up payment(319,200)

Re: . by Shopatcandice(f): 1:58pm On Jan 08, 2021
VIP5

Shop price/registration fee: 228,000 ( non refundable )

Trading capital: 410,400( refundable )

Total investment capital for start up: 228,000+410,000=638,400

Every 10-13days you earn[/b] : N31920(profits) + N410,00(trading capital)

Products in VIP5 shop: Facemask, quantum Foot Massager, Quantum Watch

Note :it is a one time total investment capital start up payment(638,400)

NOTE: WITHIN 3MONTHS YOU WOULD HAVE MADE BACK YOUR SHOP PRICE /REGISTRATION FEE.

Re: . by Shopatcandice(f): 3:16pm On Jan 08, 2021
VIP 6

Re: . by Shopatcandice(f): 3:18pm On Jan 08, 2021
Introducing vip7.

A total package

Re: . by Shopatcandice(f): 6:37pm On Jan 08, 2021
Register in my team today and enjoy

Free mentorship

Within a day you should know everything there is to know about running your own chymall account

My team do not charge extra percentage during payment

And you will be added to a team that is friendly and business oriented.

And you are sure of getting your registration products

For registration click
Re: . by Shopatcandice(f): 11:21pm On Jan 08, 2021
Only today see money entering my chymall account and someone above is asking me if chymall dey pay me hahahaha

Register under people who understand how chymall works and stop spreading negative information

Re: . by Shopatcandice(f): 11:23pm On Jan 08, 2021

To register in my team, team achievers click the link above
Re: . by Shopatcandice(f): 11:16pm On Jan 09, 2021
Chymall is the best mlm platform, it structure is new and classic

Register under me and be independent in running your chymall business within days.

To register click the link below
+2347033017757
Re: . by Shopatcandice(f): 11:19pm On Jan 09, 2021
Yesterday my earnings was $112

Today see for yourself and you dey ask me if chymall dey pay me oookay na

Follow who know road

Re: . by amliftedhigher: 11:28pm On Jan 09, 2021
Shopatcandice:
Register in my team today and enjoy

Free mentorship

Within a day you should know everything there is to know about running your own chymall account

My team do not charge extra percentage during payment

And you will be added to a team that is friendly and business oriented.

And you are sure of getting your registration products

For registration click
Stop this deceit. I have not been paid for the last 17 days now.
Today I asked my upliner and he is telling me stories of upgrades and loans and that I will be paying for the loans for 4 months plus. I didn't took any loan from them so why am I paying for loan?
Re: . by Shopatcandice(f): 11:37pm On Jan 09, 2021
amliftedhigher:

Stop this deceit. I have not been paid for the last 17 days now.
Today I asked my upliner and he is telling me stories of upgrades and loans and that I will be paying for the loans for 4 months plus. I didn't took any loan from them so why am I paying for loan?

Why you should have registered under a person who will help you understand the system.

Loan was given to all members, interest free loan was given to all members December to upgrade to the next vip of which they will be deducting 90% of our earnings till it is paid off. Some people already paid their loan , I am almost close to paying mine. Loan was given as appreciation to members, good thing don become bad thing for Nigerians who sees every business as ponzi or scam. People have been saving for months just to upgrade to the next level, but company gave us that opportunity and we pay off from what we earn from that same loan. Nigerians have been creating panic here and there because all they know na ponzi

Oga, that is my account for today.

Follow who know road
Re: . by Shopatcandice(f): 11:44pm On Jan 09, 2021
Money don increase sef to 130 just after how many minutes I posted my wallet

For those who dey find evidence. This is my receipt

Mind you since upgrade which is two Mondays ago I have cash out 76,000

Follow who know road

Re: . by amliftedhigher: 12:11am On Jan 10, 2021
Shopatcandice:

Why you should have registered under a person who will help you understand the system.

Loan was given to all members, interest free loan was given to all members December to upgrade to the next vip of which they will be deducting 90% of our earnings till it is paid off. Some people already paid their loan , I am almost close to paying mine. Loan was given as appreciation to members, good thing don become bad thing for Nigerians who sees every business as ponzi or scam. People have been saving for months just to upgrade to the next level, but company gave us that opportunity and we pay off from what we earn from that same loan. Nigerians have been creating panic here and there because all they know na ponzi

Oga, that is my account for today.

Follow who know road
Don't deceive people please. This is how MBA started their own
Re: . by Shopatcandice(f): 12:26am On Jan 10, 2021
amliftedhigher:

Don't deceive people please. This is how MBA started their own

Deceive people how?

So if MBA failed all other businesses must fail?

Yes in the past we all had bad experiences but that doesn't mean there are no genuine business at there.

Chymall is an MLM with a twist called new retail.

Please read and understand. Chymall gives physical products. Chymall has office, chymall is well registered

In December chymall went on business EXPO.

Make una take una ponzi mentality off my chymall body.

Everyone knew MBA wont last, it was clear and so obvious

We are here to stay
Re: . by Shopatcandice(f): 12:35am On Jan 10, 2021
Re: . by fadsam: 2:04am On Jan 10, 2021
Stop all dis bullshit crap,just dey make ur money dey go now, make urself rich if it truly pays & stop dragging pple into shit

2 Likes

Re: . by Shopatcandice(f): 2:08am On Jan 10, 2021
fadsam:
Stop all dis bullshit crap,just dey make ur money dey go now, make urself rich if it truly pays & stop dragging pple into shit

Exactly the reason I should drag people into it. I can not eat alone. In your place of work, if you people do not sell out your services or products how then will your company grow or meet up with staff salaries. Chymall has a vision which is to provide it services to the world and we are their marketers. Hence it is called MLM. We earn from talking. Learn
Re: . by Shopatcandice(f): 2:30am On Jan 10, 2021
Just because they could not just understand how chy does it, they find it easier to call chy scam

Even with pick up address for my laptops, I was also called scam hahaha

Even payment on delivery, I was called scam

Come, do we even know the meaning of scam hahahaha

If you wish to stop by at the Africa headquarters office in Ghana let me know

Re: . by Shopatcandice(f): 2:50am On Jan 10, 2021
Re: . by Fibonacci88: 7:56am On Jan 10, 2021
Una eyes go soon clear. MBA did more than this with all thier fine offices with tinted glass. We all know d story now. If it's really paying, don't u have family members that need empowerments? Why not register them.

3 Likes

Re: . by Shopatcandice(f): 9:16am On Jan 10, 2021
Fibonacci88:
Una eyes go soon clear. MBA did more than this with all thier fine offices with tinted glass. We all know d story now. If it's really paying, don't u have family members that need empowerments? Why not register them.

So you don't know is paying? Abeg carry MBA comot here. As if you didn't know the risk involved in MBA before you joined.

Is MBA mlm? Longrich, superlife and chymall are MLM. MBA is not MLM. Know the difference
Re: . by Fibonacci88: 9:23am On Jan 10, 2021
Shopatcandice:

So you don't know is paying? Abeg carry MBA comot here. As if you didn't know the risk involved in MBA before you joined.

Is MBA mlm? Longrich, superlife and chymall are MLM. MBA is not MLM. Know the difference
MLM my foot. Modern day slavery. Marketing substandard drugs and products that's can't compete with thier counterpart in d market that's y they recruit ppl like u and entice u with juicy commission to go and convince gullible ppl. Modern day GNLD. No worry we dey here. It's just a matter of time.
Re: . by Shopatcandice(f): 9:27am On Jan 10, 2021
Fibonacci88:

MLM my foot. Modern day slavery. Marketing substandard drugs and products that's can't compete with thier counterpart in d market that's y they recruit ppl like u and entice u with juicy commission to go and convince gullible ppl. Modern day GNLD. No worry we dey here. It's just a matter of time.

You see, a blind person condemning what he has zero knowledge about. This person has zero knowledge of chymall and he wants to just type.

You are in the wrong thread sir. We don't sell drugs. They don't pay us commission. Get informed
Re: . by Shopatcandice(f): 9:44am On Jan 10, 2021
Those attacking me, take this and chill

Success is not for everyone. If success is so common then it will be worthless.

Chymall is not for the weak minded. Weak minded can not handle success. So chill . Allow those who knows genuine investment opportunity to take advantage of this opportunity. Those with foresight. So chill

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Make Money With Telegram With Or Without Investment (I Have Withdrawn). See Scre / Invest To Own An Equity In A Promising Tech (SaaS) Startup / Alternative Building Technology(interlock Bricks) Real Comparative Cost Analysis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.