Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

. - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / . (3755 Views)

*brief Details About Chymall Business...* / All You Need To Know About CHYMALL / Here's Your Chance To Learn Everything About Affiliate Marketing For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Shopatcandice(f): 9:08am On Feb 11, 2021
Chat me up for your registration today.

+2347033017757
Re: . by Shopatcandice(f): 4:34pm On Feb 13, 2021
Broke minded people are the hardest people to help �
If it cost money, they call it a SCAM �
If it's FREE, they don't value it �
If it takes longer than 20mins to see results, they giveup �

They can put in 40-60 hours a week working for someone else, but they can't put in 2hours a week working for themselves �
Re: . by Shopatcandice(f): 7:59am On Feb 14, 2021
Can your salary provide all your dreams and goals?

I believe most people who who are genuine will respond NO ,it can't.

How long will it take you to save up money from your salary to build that dream?

How long will it take you to save up for that dream trip?

I know the response to those questions already.

Instead of managing that salary and drawing up all kinds of methods on how you can save for this or that because you find yourself not being able to meet up with your savings plans, why not get a side hustle.

Salaries can not make you a billionaire. Salaries can not make you live your dream life.

Get a side hustle. Side hustle like chymall wont take much of your time and if you master the skills in chymall, it can help you achieve all your dream life.

Interested people who wants to know more should WhatsApp me

http://.us/w/?c=a8c5a8

Re: . by toscodet(m): 1:18pm On Feb 14, 2021
If u can work or invest for just two years and earn 57m within dis two years, please send interested to this email: toscodet@yahoo.com.just for serious people please.please don't doubt this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alternative Building Technology(interlock Bricks) Real Comparative Cost Analysis / Mutual Grant.... / Download LOCAL & INTERNATIONAL EMAIL LIST, GSM NUMBERS DATABASE, GIFTCARD & M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.