Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,270 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

. - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / . (3757 Views)

*brief Details About Chymall Business...* / All You Need To Know About CHYMALL / Here's Your Chance To Learn Everything About Affiliate Marketing For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Fibonacci88: 9:47am On Jan 10, 2021
Shopatcandice:

You see, a blind person condemning what he has zero knowledge about. This person has zero knowledge of chymall and he wants to just type.

You are in the wrong thread sir. We don't sell drugs. They don't pay us commission. Get informed
Oya madam what do u guys do. What value for u guys sell. Pls don't come and tell me I should bring two ppl who will bring two ppl. We know as all these kind parole dey end
Re: . by liprises(m): 11:05am On Jan 10, 2021
Chymall is the best. I am a living witness. If you are in doubt, head over to YouTube and type CHY CEO Ben Chah, speaking about vision of this global company.
Re: . by SaintUlot: 11:45am On Jan 10, 2021
Shopatcandice:
Those attacking me, take this and chill

Success is not for everyone. If success is so common then it will be worthless.

Chymall is not for the weak minded. Weak minded can not handle success. So chill . Allow those who knows genuine investment opportunity to take advantage of this opportunity. Those with foresight. So chill

I connect with your quote, if everybody is successful, success will be worthless. If everybody is rich like dangote, then money will not have value again.

I am a bonafide member of chymall too, the reason why everybody won't be successful as you said is that a lot of opportunities are around us, but not everybody will have that clear eyes to see it. Even beyond chymall, when some people see opportunities, what some people will see is scam.

I just dey pity the op,the way they are attacking him on this thread, i don't blame the attackers , their eyes have seen alot. But previous bad experience shouldn't make one to give up. Anybody that eventually makes money legitimately and from a poor background will have lots of stories to tell. Nothing good comes easy. If you close eyes to all opportunities because of previous experience of bad experience, then lots of good opportunities will pass you buy and you won't know.

Just strategies and know how to get the best of every positive opportunity that comes your way. I am not endorsing chymall or saying chymall can't have issues like others that has come before it. I am a member myself, once i tell you about the opportunity once and you didn't buy it, i let you be. Because I believe if the so called chymall can turn my life around, why do i have to be dragging people to come and register. Infact i only share the information with only those people that i love.

If i shared chymall information with you before, just know that i love you.

There is no business, even our daily job or venture in this world without its risk element. Some risk are just greater than the other.

WHATSAPP:https:///s/saintulot
Re: . by Shopatcandice(f): 12:01pm On Jan 10, 2021
Fibonacci88:

Oya madam what do u guys do. What value for u guys sell. Pls don't come and tell me I should bring two ppl who will bring two ppl. We know as all these kind parole dey end

Good question.

We simply choose a VIP ( an online store)

Pay the amount for that VIP

Get registered and activated

Then we buy a product in new retail and pay( that product is for us to use which you can use)

Then we buy same product from wholesale at reduced price and pay then sell in our chymall store. This store is run on our behalf by chymall. They sell off this product for us within 10 to 13days.

Once the product is sold off, the company will pay us the money we paid for the product plus profits.

Then you keep the products and repeat same process again by buying from retail and wholesale.

Please note that referring others is not compulsory. I repeat it is not compulsory. Whether you refer or not as long as you have product in your online store to sell you will be earning from there every 10 to 13days.

That is all we do in chymall
Re: . by Shopatcandice(f): 12:02pm On Jan 10, 2021
SaintUlot:

I connect with your quote, if everybody is successful, success will be worthless. If everybody is rich like dangote, then money will not have value again.

I am a bonafide member of chymall too, the reason why everybody won't be successful as you said is that a lot of opportunities are around us, but not everybody will have that clear eyes to see it. Even beyond chymall, when some people see opportunities, what some people will see is scam.

I just dey pity the op,the way they are attacking him on this thread, i don't blame the attackers , their eyes have seen alot. But previous bad experience shouldn't make one to give up. Anybody that eventually makes money legitimately and from a poor background will have lots of stories to tell. Nothing good comes easy. If you close eyes to all opportunities because of previous experience of bad experience, then lots of good opportunities will pass you buy and you won't know.

Just strategies and know how to get the best of every positive opportunity that comes your way. I am not endorsing chymall or saying chymall can't have issues like others that has come before it. I am a member myself, once i tell you about the opportunity once and you didn't buy it, i let you be. Because I believe if the so called chymall can turn my life around, why do i have to be dragging people to come and register. Infact i only share the information with only those people that i love.

If i shared chymall information with you before, just know that i love you.

There is no business, even our daily job or venture in this world without its risk element. Some risk are just greater than the other.

WHATSAPP:https:///s/saintulot

Thank you very much
Re: . by Shopatcandice(f): 12:24pm On Jan 10, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54DQqFzU7N4

Chymall products and unbiased review of chymall products
Re: . by Atk1nson(m): 1:45pm On Jan 10, 2021
Shopatcandice:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54DQqFzU7N4

Chymall products and unbiased review of chymall products

Have you watched the video you just uploaded and do you actually believe those things can be sold with say a guaranteed 20% margin in 10 - 30 days? a sticker, an empty bottle and even a ring ?
Re: . by Shopatcandice(f): 1:54pm On Jan 10, 2021
Atk1nson:

Have you watched the video you just uploaded and do you actually believe those things can be sold with say a guaranteed 20% margin in 10 - 30 days? a sticker, an empty bottle and even a ring ?

Empty bottle hahahaha

The funniest comment so far

At Times it is best to keep quiet especially when you are too lazy to search for more information.

You think say chymall na kiosk abi?

They just got up one morning and decided to sell these things.

Not only did I watched the video, I have used that empty bottle as you call it hahahaha alot.

Above all get wisdom
Re: . by Coolis: 2:18pm On Jan 10, 2021
Fibonacci88:

MLM my foot. Modern day slavery. Marketing substandard drugs and products that's can't compete with thier counterpart in d market that's y they recruit ppl like u and entice u with juicy commission to go and convince gullible ppl. Modern day GNLD. No worry we dey here. It's just a matter of time.

I wonder what you graduated with that is, if you are one of the so call graduates. Why are you this daft?
Re: . by Atk1nson(m): 2:25pm On Jan 10, 2021
Shopatcandice:

Empty bottle hahahaha

The funniest comment so far

At Times it is best to keep quiet especially when you are too lazy to search for more information.

You think say chymall na kiosk abi?

They just got up one morning and decided to sell these things.

Not only did I watched the video, I have used that empty bottle as you call it hahahaha alot.

Above all get wisdom

Ok madam, no wahala. Let's watch and see, I see a ponzi in operation though, no value is being traded here to justify the 10% or greater
profit they claim to be able to pay every 10days
Re: . by Shopatcandice(f): 2:31pm On Jan 10, 2021
Atk1nson:

Ok madam, no wahala. Let's watch and see, I see a ponzi in operation though, no value is being traded here to justify the 10% or greater
profit they claim to be able to pay every 10days

While you are watching please research on new retail model. You do not see any value traded here because they are operating on the model new retail. I pray you understand that concept then you will understand why investors do not have to sell products like other mlm
Re: . by Shopatcandice(f): 2:46pm On Jan 10, 2021
�WHAT CHYMALL Is NOT �❌❌❌❗

Chymall is NOT an INVESTMENT scheme.

Chymall is NOT a BANK.

Chymall is NOT FOREX TRADING.

Chymall is NOT a Ponzi scheme.

Chymall is NOT a BITCOIN /TRON Mining scheme.

Chymall is NOT a MONEY Doubling Scheme.

Chymall is NOT a Gambling scheme.

What is #CHYMALL?��

Chymall is a Legitimate E-commerce business (Like Amazon, Jumia, Konga, etc). CHYMALL however, leverages on the NEW RETAIL SYSTEM to pay customers profits every 10-12 days for life.

Chymall deals on Physical products you can see & touch.

Visit :www.Chymall.net ��

�� �� ��
Re: . by Fibonacci88: 3:55pm On Jan 10, 2021
Coolis:

I wonder what you graduated with that is, if you are one of the so call graduates. Why are you this daft?
See this idiot that was stupid enjoy to lose money to inknation is here talking nonsense. Better go and look for something reasonable to do with ur little cash. U think throwing ur 20k from one scheme to amp will make u turn dangote? Go and use ur God given brains that's if u have one.

2 Likes

Re: . by Fremaxx: 5:55pm On Jan 10, 2021
Please as an e-commerce platform, can we know how to buy your products or connect to a legit seller?
Can you give us your official website where you sell your products? Where is your market?
Shopatcandice:
�WHAT CHYMALL Is NOT �❌❌❌❗

Chymall is NOT an INVESTMENT scheme.

Chymall is NOT a BANK.

Chymall is NOT FOREX TRADING.

Chymall is NOT a Ponzi scheme.

Chymall is NOT a BITCOIN /TRON Mining scheme.

Chymall is NOT a MONEY Doubling Scheme.

Chymall is NOT a Gambling scheme.

What is #CHYMALL?��

Chymall is a Legitimate E-commerce business (Like Amazon, Jumia, Konga, etc). CHYMALL however, leverages on the NEW RETAIL SYSTEM to pay customers profits every 10-12 days for life.

Chymall deals on Physical products you can see & touch.

Visit :www.Chymall.net ��

�� �� ��
Re: . by Shopatcandice(f): 6:03pm On Jan 10, 2021
Fremaxx:
Please as an e-commerce platform, can we know how to buy your products or connect to a legit seller?
Can you give us your official website where you sell your products? Where is your market?

Look above, you will see the website
Re: . by Shopatcandice(f): 8:31pm On Jan 10, 2021
Fibonacci88:

See this idiot that was stupid enjoy to lose money to inknation is here talking nonsense. Better go and look for something reasonable to do with ur little cash. U think throwing ur 20k from one scheme to amp will make u turn dangote? Go and use ur God given brains that's if u have one.

We should stop quarreling oh. Everyone is learning everyday. One love please
Re: . by Shopatcandice(f): 8:49pm On Jan 10, 2021
When doing business is good you know the face behind the idea.

Re: . by Shopatcandice(f): 9:47pm On Jan 13, 2021
For all the nairalander joining my team I say thank you
Re: . by Shopatcandice(f): 12:10am On Jan 15, 2021
Have you heard the latest gist about chymall?

Make I tell una? grin

Chaii

Pepper body for who never join chymall

Re: . by Shopatcandice(f): 12:59am On Jan 15, 2021
Which package do you want to start with?

I will tell us soon the latest gist in chymall

Re: . by Shopatcandice(f): 1:09am On Jan 15, 2021
This is what my latest downline who joined yesterday have to say.

Join my team then you will understand why he is saying this

Mind you I do not charge okay, my team do not charge extra like others.

Oya na

Who is next

http://.us/w/?c=a95d67

Re: . by Shopatcandice(f): 1:16am On Jan 15, 2021
Start chymall now

Re: . by Shopatcandice(f): 10:26pm On Jan 15, 2021
Another nairalander joined my team today.

Thanks thanks thanks.
Re: . by Shopatcandice(f): 12:57pm On Jan 22, 2021
Do not register under friends and family that do not understand chymall and be shouting this chymall sef i nor understand.

Join my team where you are trained to be independent within 2days. You enjoy chymall better when you understand everything.

Meanwhile this is the CEO of chymall

Is good we know who we are investmenting in his company

+2347033017757

Re: . by Shopatcandice(f): 3:13am On Feb 02, 2021
Are you still among those worrying themselves over chymall genuinity? You are there waiting to hear it has crash abi? I laugh in Malaysia. Be there don't come and register. Since others crash , every other business must crash.

Chymall is E-commerce

Chymall is not ponzi

Chymall is not a scam

Chymall is not an investment platform

Chymall is real

Chymall deals on real products

Chymall is the future

For registration chat me on WhatsApp

+2347033017757

http://.us/w/?c=a95d67
Re: . by Shopatcandice(f): 3:20pm On Feb 02, 2021
Good News! Good News!!

It's not been easy but finally we have scaled through with the EFCC test and screening.

Now our Special Control Unit Against Money Laundering (SCUML) is here, and trust me, business is gradually taking shape and another interesting dimension.

Be rest assured right now that CHY Nigeria is fully government compliant and EFCC approved in terms of financial flows.

Thanks to management in all their efforts to give us a sustainable business in Nigeria and other places.

Congrats to us all! ��

Business is now taking another positive dimension.

������

Re: . by Shopatcandice(f): 8:10am On Feb 05, 2021
I am dancing like no man's business

There is a good news for all chymall investors

Chaiii chaiii chaiii

News loading
Re: . by bizza45: 1:07pm On Feb 05, 2021
I want to join ur team
Re: . by Shopatcandice(f): 4:24pm On Feb 05, 2021
bizza45:
I want to join ur team

WhatsApp me +2347033017757.

Best choice
Re: . by Shopatcandice(f): 11:50pm On Feb 05, 2021
So the news is that chymall has increased their exchange rate

Before it was 380 to $1

Now it is 500 to 1$

Due to this, the prices of the VIPs has gone up.

Just imagined you had joined when I advised you too, can you see the money you will be making now

Well, it is not too late. Join now before the door closes
Re: . by 2special(m): 8:35am On Feb 06, 2021
Good

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mutual Grant.... / Download LOCAL & INTERNATIONAL EMAIL LIST, GSM NUMBERS DATABASE, GIFTCARD & M / Breaking News: Dangote Agro Sack Company On Fire!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.