Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,063 members, 7,956,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:51 AM

Bid, Ship And Clear Your Cars At The Best Rate Ever - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bid, Ship And Clear Your Cars At The Best Rate Ever (242 Views)

Floating Naira: Importers Abandon Tokunbo Cars At Seaport / Let Us Help You Clear Your Name And Debts At The Bureau. / Fire Razes Shops, Cars At Ubakala Junction Umuahia (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bid, Ship And Clear Your Cars At The Best Rate Ever by ezekins: 6:32pm On Jan 05, 2021
Kingsiec Auto Sales is registered with corporate affairs commission in Nigeria. You can make your findings by searching CAC's website to confirm the existence of the company. We are best known for auction bidding, shipping from all USA locations and clearing of auto mobiles. We have the knowledge, expertise and experience to make you buy and own any cars of your choice within your financial affordability. Call us on 08180095833. Email: Kingsiecautosales@gmail.com
Re: Bid, Ship And Clear Your Cars At The Best Rate Ever by imagrg(m): 7:15pm On Jan 05, 2021
Hmm.
M B A had a CAC certificate too.
WE need a better proof.
Re: Bid, Ship And Clear Your Cars At The Best Rate Ever by ezekins: 9:06am On Jan 06, 2021
imagrg:
Hmm.
M B A had a CAC certificate too.
WE need a better proof.

I have not understood your interest. CAC is just prove of Federal Government of Nigeria registering my business as a business in Nigeria. When you said we need a better proof, I don't know whether you are referring to your self or organisation. if you have any concern kindly reach out to me on my office phone number or via email. The only way to know the capability of a person is to put that person to test and I assure you that if we happen to meet one on one or speak to each other you would be 100% convinced that we can deliver on our services beyond your expectations.
Re: Bid, Ship And Clear Your Cars At The Best Rate Ever by ezekins: 4:55pm On Jan 10, 2021

(1) (Reply)

J9C Annual Lecture Holds Saturday / 18 And 22 Karat Golds / Learn And Earn. Risk Free Forex Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.