Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,423 members, 7,843,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Possibility Of Nigerian Passport Getting U.k Or U.s Visa In Botswan Or Gambia - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Possibility Of Nigerian Passport Getting U.k Or U.s Visa In Botswan Or Gambia (577 Views)

Japa: Man Fervently Prays On His Nigerian Passport For U.S Visa, Others (Video) / My Experience Living And Working In Gambia As A Dentist / How Can I Best Pass My U.S Visa Interview? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Possibility Of Nigerian Passport Getting U.k Or U.s Visa In Botswan Or Gambia by starbn(m): 6:33pm On Jan 05, 2021
help with information on how to get u.k or u.s in Botswana or Gambia with Nigerian passport.

please with your best way .

thanks.
Re: Possibility Of Nigerian Passport Getting U.k Or U.s Visa In Botswan Or Gambia by dawnomike(m): 7:11pm On Jan 05, 2021
starbn:
help with information on how to get u.k or u.s in Botswana or Gambia with Nigerian passport.

please with your best way .

thanks.
You apply normally but you will be required to provide evidence/proof of stay (visa if applicable) showing you are permitted to stay in Gambia within the period of application.
Re: Possibility Of Nigerian Passport Getting U.k Or U.s Visa In Botswan Or Gambia by starbn(m): 9:19pm On Jan 05, 2021
dawnomike:
You apply normally but you will be required to provide evidence/proof of stay (visa if applicable) showing you are permitted to stay in Gambia within the period of application.

thank you so much.
in That I needed to have some kind permit...
either job permit or residence permit.
Re: Possibility Of Nigerian Passport Getting U.k Or U.s Visa In Botswan Or Gambia by starbn(m): 7:41am On Jan 06, 2021
please help with update information
Re: Possibility Of Nigerian Passport Getting U.k Or U.s Visa In Botswan Or Gambia by starbn(m): 5:13pm On Jan 06, 2021
Educative in for need here
Re: Possibility Of Nigerian Passport Getting U.k Or U.s Visa In Botswan Or Gambia by dasparrow: 8:03pm On Jan 06, 2021
I am not even sure what information you need. Are you in the Gambia or in Botswana? If you are resident in any one of the two countries, then my question is on what visa? If you are living in Gambia or Botswana on a visitor's visa and looking to migrate to U.S or UK, then you are on a long thing. To be able to migrate from any country in the world to US or UK, you have to show proof of financial stability.

Besides, I hope you are aware that the trump administration barred Nigerians from permanently migrating to the United States early last year and there has not been any indication that the incoming Biden administration will overturn the ban.

Secondly, you're looking to go to the UK on what visa precisely? Student visa? Work permit visa? Permanent residency visa? These are things to think about.

If you live in a foreign country, you must still provide evidence of financial income and you have to be legally residing in that African country.
Re: Possibility Of Nigerian Passport Getting U.k Or U.s Visa In Botswan Or Gambia by starbn(m): 7:16am On Jan 07, 2021
dasparrow:
I am not even sure what information you need. Are you in the Gambia or in Botswana? If you are resident in any one of the two countries, then my question is on what visa? If you are living in Gambia or Botswana on a visitor's visa and looking to migrate to U.S or UK, then you are on a long thing. To be able to migrate from any country in the world to US or UK, you have to show proof of financial stability.

Besides, I hope you are aware that the trump administration barred Nigerians from permanently migrating to the United States early last year and there has not been any indication that the incoming Biden administration will overturn the ban.

Secondly, you're looking to go to the UK on what visa precisely? Student visa? Work permit visa? Permanent residency visa? These are things to think about.

If you live in a foreign country, you must still provide evidence of financial income and you have to be legally residing in that African country.

thank you my brother
I'm intending to visit the two countries and also u.k or us.
so because ban we have in Nigeria.
I'm looking at options of applying a tourist visa in any of the two countries.
Re: Possibility Of Nigerian Passport Getting U.k Or U.s Visa In Botswan Or Gambia by starbn(m): 5:13pm On Jan 07, 2021
please more contribution here

(1) (Reply)

Eboh Media Shows All Of Igboland In One Video - Igbo Amaka!!! / Passengers Stranded As British Airways Cancels Flights In, Out Of Nigeria / £20 And £50 Notes Out Of Circulation Before End Of 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.