Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court (50975 Views)

Obaseki's Certificate Forgery: Supreme Court Dismisses APC Suit / Obaseki Certificate Forgery: APC To Appeal Court's Judgement / Obaseki: Certificate Forgery Allegations Against Me Baseless, Will Fail In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by Indispensable85(m): 7:48am On Jan 06, 2021
Sonyboom:
Very true just like the corrupt judiciary depose of Lyon with one cock n bull bs.

Imo is even worse. I'm still struggling to understand that imo judgement. Our judiciary is a mess.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by Indispensable85(m): 7:50am On Jan 06, 2021
engineerboat:

Yhe supreme court has learnt their lesson from the previous Judgments and that is tne reason why they are not ready to entertain any attempt to resurrect any of the case

I just hope so. But there's nothing wrong in revisiting a bad judgement. The primary interest should be justice.
Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by Googlelism(m): 7:51am On Jan 06, 2021
LibertyRep:
Since UI has authenticated the certificate, the case is as good as over.

But then, whoever made the photocopy didn't try at all. There's always a way of reducing the size of a larger document to fit into A4 now.
That if the photocopy machine is A3, it will be able to reduce to A4 paper..... i.e. A4 photocopy machine can only do the size that is visible on the size and cut the remaining part off

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by AAA593: 7:53am On Jan 06, 2021
I don't know what people are reading up there but from the UI witness, the case is gone. The plaintiff witnesses killed the case because they couldn't prove anything. Obaseki till 2024

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by aleeyus(m): 7:53am On Jan 06, 2021
olatuns2017:

WHERE ARE THE ELDERS IN THE HOUSE? PLS WHAT DO YOU SEE TO THIS?

1. Obaseki's Primary School Certificate - 1971
2. Obaseki's O/L Secondary Schl. Cert. - 1973
3. Obaseki's A/L Higher School. Cert. - 1976

Is it possible?
e tire me

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 06, 2021
Racoon:

UI-the issuing authority have authenticate and re-authenticate the Obaseki certificate issue.This have settled it & hence not an issue of classmate verifying for him.

A lots of certificate forgers full the APC in particular but they are all being shielded in their haven of Oluwole certificate racketeering.Just because you part ways with someone does not make what you defended in 2016 becomes a case/lawsuit in 2020.

APC as a party has no shame and integrity, all they have is desperation.

They are still dragging the case after the University of Ibady has verified the authenticity, now they are talking about photocopy not being complete, when we all know the size of a certificate isn't A4 which is normally used at business centers. Either ways, it's a lost battle, it just beats my imagination how they can be so shameless to keep challenging the authenticity of this man's credentials.

Meanwhile Dapo Abiodun claimed he graduated from Ife, he was busted but nothing is being said about that. This is not even about tribe cos I'm Yoruba, but our political class lacks integrity. It's just too much.

5 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by tete7000(m): 7:56am On Jan 06, 2021
The person that photocopied the certificate should be lied flat on his belly and be thoroughly flogged. How do you make such a grievous mistake in issue of such importance? Just imagine the type of people admistering this country, common photocopy they can't do and we are crying the country is in tatters. One thing I however certain of is if the UI said the certificate is genuine, then it is genuine. As a Uite, I am sure of that fact. The school's record keeping is impeccable.

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by brexit: 7:56am On Jan 06, 2021
The forgery issue comes where what he submitted in 2015 is entirely different from what he did in 2019

I have been hearing BA Theatre Arts and BA Economics

Please clarify us, stop wasting our time and resources

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by SaintLucia: 8:01am On Jan 06, 2021
How can you make photocopy of A and B will come out? Abeg se Obaseki's certificate na the size of our newspapers ni sotey the present modern photocopy machines couldn't captured all? The funniest thing be say na PDP even first raised the issue of his certificate in 2016 but the case was struck out because the time to file it was late. What he submitted in 2016 is even different from the UI certificate he submitted now.

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by eldeens: 8:02am On Jan 06, 2021
Incomplete and inconclusive are 5 and 6.......

So no single classmate to come and defend him or abi he was that lonely student. How about his lecturers?

So many questions but I will off the mic for now.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by osazsky(m): 8:02am On Jan 06, 2021
Oshiomole i think i tell u make u rest.shey that hungry SAN don chop ur 300m.now that UI has tendered the original cert. Una go rest now greedy fools

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by popesco123: 8:02am On Jan 06, 2021
TheGodlessGod:
Congratulations to ize iyamu. I'm sure the court won't hear the stupidest excuse of photocopy problem.

Why didn't you summit the original?? Why summit a different result from the one you summited in 2016.

Olodo! Is the certificate real or fake? It is a pity you lack compression.

7 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by cktheluckyman: 8:05am On Jan 06, 2021
TheGodlessGod:
Congratulations to ize iyamu. I'm sure the court won't hear the stupidest excuse of photocopy problem.

Why didn't you summit the original?? Why summit a different result from the one you summited in 2016.

This one know even understand wetin happen.From the testimonies of the witnesses yesterday,the forgery case against Obaseki is as good as dead

5 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by echesilver: 8:07am On Jan 06, 2021
As if Buhari has certificate... Idiotic elements.. angry

6 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by osazsky(m): 8:11am On Jan 06, 2021
Miracle1991:
Obaseki is a goner.
did u read the write up..u guys sholud learn to read before comenting.d case is dead on arival.na so SAN take cash out 300m smart guy

6 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by fxdee(m): 8:13am On Jan 06, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Which one be incomplete photocopy again grin grin grin
.. This really shows how our leaders are so careless in all fronts. How can a governor running around to photocopy an important document like that and still did not get it right. What is the big deal in either scanning the original copy to the inec server straight away.. Kai. See the kind of people running us in this country.. I m really disappointed.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by Odidigboigbo(m): 8:16am On Jan 06, 2021
Judeerons32:
They were so much in haste that they were blind to see the essential information in a certificate was missing lol. He still hasn’t explained how he has 2 graduation dates. 1976 and 1979. Those shouting it wasn’t fake what did u expect his adviser and associate to say. It is not in doubt he graduated the issue is what he submitted in 2016 was fake that was y pdp went to court. He submitted the original in 2019 that’s where his problem is
The issuer of the certificate said it was not fake, who are you to say its fake? APC has no case provided they were unable to provide a witness from UI to backup their claims. It is only UI that can authenticate the originality of their certificate.

5 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by osazsky(m): 8:23am On Jan 06, 2021
fxdee:
.. This really shows how our leaders are so careless in all fronts. How can a governor running around to photocopy an important document like that and still did not get it right. What is the big deal in either scanning the original copy to the inec server straight away.. Kai. See the kind of people running us in this country.. I m really disappointed.
u dont know u.i and uniben..i work with uniben..exams and record.i was shocked to see the records of 1979..when uniben registra comes out to tell u that u didnt graduate..for sure u didnt graduate any lawyer can take that info to the bank.thats the standard these two sch has.i dont know abt state schs.oshiomole should just rest as ui submited the original copy to them..and these sch should always try to make origina results availalable at the point of graduatin.i have been using statement since 2004 that's over 16 years

5 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by fxdee(m): 8:23am On Jan 06, 2021
tete7000:
The person that photocopied the certificate should be lied flat on his belly and be thoroughly flogged. How do you make such a grievous mistake in issue of such importance? Just imagine the type of people admistering this country, common photocopy they can't do and we are crying the country is in tatters. One thing I however certain of is if the UI said the certificate is genuine, then it is genuine. As a Uite, I am sure of that fact. The school's record keeping is impeccable.
.. I totally agree with you.. Just a simple task to photocopy documents got wrong how will you now be able to handle complex tasks in governance. Shior!!
Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by Inception(m): 8:26am On Jan 06, 2021
fergie001:

Wait fess Biko, make I go check something for my UI Certificate fess cool

GREATEST UITES!

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by osazsky(m): 8:27am On Jan 06, 2021
Nigerian lawyers are funny u are objecting the original copy presented by d registra cuz it was not frontloaded but u want to hold onto expired newspaper.how this lawyer take graduate na wah o

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by fxdee(m): 8:29am On Jan 06, 2021
osazsky:
u dont know u.i and uniben..i work with uniben..exams and record.i was shocked to see the records of 1979..when uniben registra comes out to tell u that u didnt graduate..for sure u didnt graduate any lawyer can take that info to the bank.thats the standard these two sch has.i dont know abt state schs.oshiomole should just rest as ui submited the original copy to them..and these sch should always try to make origina results availalable at the point of graduatin.i have been using statement since 2004 that's over 16 years
uniport is good in doing that too.. I don't know if it has changed now.. My certificate was giving to me on the graduation day in 2004 too. Infact I was shocked.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by DarkJeddi(m): 8:30am On Jan 06, 2021
Irijosa777:
Which U.I? the one in your village?

The Federal high court Abuja , has admitted the original certificates of Governor Godwin Obaseki as evidence in the alleged certificate forgery suit instituted against him by the All Progressives Congress and its chieftain Williams Edobor.
Presiding judge, Justice Ahmed Mohammed admitted the documents as exhibits while the defendants 1st witness Charity Aguobawekhina attested to their originality.
The documents admitted are his primary school leaving certificate of 1971, Ordinary level certificate of 1973 and higher school certificate 1976.
Other documents admitted are Governor Obaseki’s Bachelor of Art degree certificate issued by the University of Ibadan in 1979 and Master’s degree certificate issued to him by the Pace University, New York in 1994.
Counsel to the plaintiffs Akin Olujimi had raised an objection to the primary school certificate and original copy of his certificate from the University of Ibadan.
He said the documents were on front loaded and all arguments in respect to the objections raised will be taken to the final written address.

https://www.tvcnews.tv/alleged-forgery-court-admits-obasekis-original-certificates-as-evidence/
What exactly is your point or did you not read the passage?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by Odidigboigbo(m): 8:31am On Jan 06, 2021
xProfx:

APC as a party has no shame and integrity, all they have is desperation.

They are still dragging the case after the University of Ibady has verified the authenticity, now they are talking about photocopy not being complete, when we all know the size of a certificate isn't A4 which is normally used at business centers. Either ways, it's a lost battle, it just beats my imagination how they can be so shameless to keep challenging the authenticity of this man's credentials.

Meanwhile Dapo Abiodun claimed he graduated from Ife, he was busted but nothing is being said about that. This is not even about tribe cos I'm Yoruba, but our political class lacks integrity. It's just too much.
You are right bro, but why that of Dapo Abiodun case was not challenge was that he only submitted his O'level to INEC

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by DarkJeddi(m): 8:33am On Jan 06, 2021
SaintLucia:
How can you make photocopy of A and B will come out? Abeg se Obaseki's certificate na the size of our newspapers ni sotey the present modern photocopy machines couldn't captured all? The funniest thing be say na PDP even first raised the issue of his certificate in 2016 but the case was struck out because the time to file it was late. What he submitted in 2016 is even different from the UI certificate he submitted now.
Give it a rest!
UI said it IS original and you are here rambling. sad

5 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by osazsky(m): 8:34am On Jan 06, 2021
fxdee:
uniport is good in doing that too.. I don't know if it has changed now.. My certificate was giving to me on the graduation day in 2004 too. Infact I was shocked.
wow that good..most sch should follow suit..in edo state na ststement everbody dey use.my aunt collected her original results after 40 years she needed it at the point of retirement...this mess would have been prevented had ui given obaseki his original results in 1979.i dont know y dey keep holding onto it..any time u wan come collect am u must still settle na wah o
Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by DarkJeddi(m): 8:34am On Jan 06, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Which one be incomplete photocopy again grin grin grin
Swear you have never seen an incomplete photocopy in your life. shocked

5 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by DarkJeddi(m): 8:37am On Jan 06, 2021
Judeerons32:
They were so much in haste that they were blind to see the essential information in a certificate was missing lol. He still hasn’t explained how he has 2 graduation dates. 1976 and 1979. Those shouting it wasn’t fake what did u expect his adviser and associate to say. It is not in doubt he graduated the issue is what he submitted in 2016 was fake that was y pdp went to court. He submitted the original in 2019 that’s where his problem is
So if he submitted the original in 2019 and his tenure is for 2019,what then is the issue? shocked
Make una go rest abeg..

5 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by Miracle1991: 8:38am On Jan 06, 2021
osazsky:
did u read the write up..u guys sholud learn to read before comenting.d case is dead on arival.na so SAN take cash out 300m smart guy
I will only ask you if you read it . A certificate without the signature of the VC is not a certificate. Let me gist you, obaseki and oshiomole were very close and there are many things Adam oshiomole know about obaseki that you can never imagine.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by Jabioro: 8:39am On Jan 06, 2021
Na A9 certificate dem give obazeki

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by osazsky(m): 8:42am On Jan 06, 2021
Miracle1991:
I will only ask you if you read it . A certificate without the signature of the VC is not a certificate. Let me gist you, obaseki and oshiomole were very close and there are many things Adam oshiomole know about obaseki that you can never imagine.
go back to the post and stop imagining things..a court does not work with emotions or how u feel or wat u think..the original cert was submited which is evidence A .and it was not stated that the original copy was not signed..if the result is not signed then it is useless and the judge will strike it off.apc lawyers objected to it not cuz it was not signed but cuz it was not frontloaded.so they are holding onto the frontloaded photocopied result.which sch did u graduate from

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by Vascovoice: 8:43am On Jan 06, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Now that Mr. Aguobawekhina has said what really happened and how it happened, can they now let Obaseki's peace to have peace in peace?

God - win Obaseki. God is actually in control.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari’s Daughters Join Tinubu-Shettima Women Campaign In Katsina (Photo) / This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever / Lagos Police Inspect Markets And Buses To Ensure Compliance With LASG Directives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.