Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court (50986 Views)

Obaseki's Certificate Forgery: Supreme Court Dismisses APC Suit / Obaseki Certificate Forgery: APC To Appeal Court's Judgement / Obaseki: Certificate Forgery Allegations Against Me Baseless, Will Fail In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by Okwyjesus(m): 11:37am On Jan 06, 2021
Skyfly007:
Case closed! Obaseki till 2024
Torr.
Go and prepare for 2023 election Mr Governor. You won
Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by seunayantokun(m): 11:38am On Jan 06, 2021
TheGodlessGod:
Congratulations to ize iyamu. I'm sure the court won't hear the stupidest excuse of photocopy problem.

Why didn't you summit the original?? Why summit a different result from the one you summited in 2016.

Can 2016 case be relevant there now? Because the substantive case now is that of 2019/20?
Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by Mylove55(f): 11:39am On Jan 06, 2021
fergie001:

Let me tell you....na those wey no Sabi am.
Since last year he and I had concluded on this matter as been difficult for APC to win since November.....

I said I don't want to comment on this Obaseki case again, seriously.

what about the first result that he graduated in 1976.
Is possible that U.I just rewarded him new certificate yesterday.
Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by Mylove55(f): 11:43am On Jan 06, 2021
seunayantokun:

Can 2016 case be relevant there now? Because the substantive case now is that of 2019/20?
is possible that U.I rearwarded new certificate to obaseki yesterday.
The one in 2016 must tally with 2020.
If not, bayelsa case will be revisited.
Obaseki can not escape.
Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by kingchris30(m): 11:50am On Jan 06, 2021
fergie001:
Recte Sapere Fons.[b][/b]

We need new case this 2021 jareh.
Fergie001, are you an alumnus of UI
Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 06, 2021
seunayantokun:

can a forgery case in 4 years affect the same applicant during visa process?
Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by SaintLucia: 11:54am On Jan 06, 2021
DarkJeddi:
Obaseki is not on trial for what he submitted in 2016..
The election he won was for the current term and that is what he is being trialed for..
An official from UI certified the Certificates as authentic,are you implying that UI is unaware of what is going on?
Whether he finished primary and secondary school in TWO YEARS is not the issue,the issue is are his Certificates authentic..
And if you have done enough photocopies as a student,you would realize that it is entirely plausible for the photocopier to cut off some sections of the printout..
How can you make photocopy of A and B will come out? Abeg se Obaseki's certificate na the size of our newspapers ni sotey the present modern photocopy machines couldn't captured all? The funniest thing be say na PDP even first raised the issue of his certificate in 2016 but the case was struck out because the time to file it was late. What he submitted in 2016 is even different from the UI certificate he submitted now.

The only person in UI that can authenticate his certificate is the registrar and not that wuruwuru man Obaseki bribe. Obaseki submitted his primary and secondary school certificates but the two certificates shows that he only spent two two years each. How possible is that for someone to use only two two years each to finish primary and secondary school? Primary school is 6years while secondary school is 5 years before they change it to 6 years in 1989/90. The minimum year in a university first degree is 4years but Obaseki said he spent three years. He has a lot to explain to the court. No wonder he was using delay tactic so that the time allocated to the case will expired but this time, he met a radical judge who was even ready to work on Christmas day just to speed up his case. The documents he submitted to INEC and APC screening committee which INEC presented to the court in 2019 is different from the one he submitted to the court now.

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by SaintLucia: 11:56am On Jan 06, 2021
DarkJeddi:
Obaseki is not on trial for what he submitted in 2016..
The election he won was for the current term and that is what he is being trialed for..
An official from UI certified the Certificates as authentic,are you implying that UI is unaware of what is going on?
Whether he finished primary and secondary school in TWO YEARS is not the issue,the issue is are his Certificates authentic..
And if you have done enough photocopies as a student,you would realize that it is entirely plausible for the photocopier to cut off some sections of the printout..
How can you make photocopy of A and B will come out? Abeg se Obaseki's certificate na the size of our newspapers ni sotey the present modern photocopy machines couldn't captured all? The funniest thing be say na PDP even first raised the issue of his certificate in 2016 but the case was struck out because the time to file it was late. What he submitted in 2016 is even different from the UI certificate he submitted now.

The only person in UI that can authenticate his certificate is the registrar and not that wuruwuru man Obaseki bribe. Obaseki submitted his primary and secondary school certificates but the two certificates shows that he only spent two two years each. How possible is that for someone to use only two two years each to finish primary and secondary school? Primary school is 6years while secondary school is 5 years before they change it to 6 years in 1989/90. The minimum year in a university first degree is 4years but Obaseki said he spent three years. He has a lot to explain to the court. No wonder he was using delay tactic so that the time allocated to the case will expired but this time, he met a radical judge who was even ready to work on Christmas day just to speed up his case.

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 06, 2021
chrisxxx:

My jobs involve going through people's biodata. I come across alot of times people writing the day's date as date of birth. The just see date and writes the date of say today instead of their date of birth. It could be same error with him writing year of admission instead of year of graduation.
To buttress this the more, I belong to my Secondary Old Boys Set that bears our year of graduation whereas I belong to my University Group that has my year of admission as the group name. I might one day mistaken my year of admission as year of graduation and vice versa. Obaseki is educated. His mistakes are educated mistakes and can be forgiven. Let him be.
ignorance not an excuse
Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by rolams(m): 12:00pm On Jan 06, 2021
Miracle1991:
Obaseki is a goner.

Who is this?

OP, please! Borrow this man a good lens

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by DECLAN2015(m): 12:00pm On Jan 06, 2021
LibertyRep:
Since UI has authenticated the certificate, the case is as good as over.

But then, whoever made the photocopy didn't try at all. There's always a way of reducing the size of a larger document to fit into A4 now.

So the photocopy machines has to cut off the registral and vc signature.
That is a photocopying machine from hell
Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by pquaver(m): 12:00pm On Jan 06, 2021
xProfx:

APC as a party has no shame and integrity, all they have is desperation.

They are still dragging the case after the University of Ibady has verified the authenticity, now they are talking about photocopy not being complete, when we all know the size of a certificate isn't A4 which is normally used at business centers. Either ways, it's a lost battle, it just beats my imagination how they can be so shameless to keep challenging the authenticity of this man's credentials.

Meanwhile Dapo Abiodun claimed he graduated from Ife, he was busted but nothing is being said about that. This is not even about tribe cos I'm Yoruba, but our political class lacks integrity. It's just too much.
. Did u not call it fake when waec confirmed Buhari had waec?
Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by DarkJeddi(m): 12:01pm On Jan 06, 2021
SaintLucia:

The only person in UI that can authenticate his certificate is the registrar and not that wuruwuru man Obaseki bribe. Obaseki submitted his primary and secondary school certificates but the two certificates shows that he only spent two two years each. How possible is that for someone to use only two two years each to finish primary and secondary school? Primary school is 6years while secondary school is 5 years before they change it to 6 years in 1989/90. The minimum year in a university first degree is 4years but Obaseki said he spent three years. He has a lot to explain to the court. No wonder he was using delay tactic so that the time allocated to the case will expired but this time, he met a radical judge who was even ready to work on Christmas day just to speed up his case.
Are you just copying and pasting without reading your quote?
You made this post and I responded to it and your answer is to repost it TWICE..
Really?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 06, 2021
SaintLucia:

dont mind those foolish pdp supporters, they dont even know obaseki deputy case is still ongoing and na that one worst pass.

Apc really came prepared
Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by osazsky(m): 12:07pm On Jan 06, 2021
SaintLucia:

The only person in UI that can authenticate his certificate is the registrar and not that wuruwuru man Obaseki bribe. Obaseki submitted his primary and secondary school certificates but the two certificates shows that he only spent two two years each. How possible is that for someone to use only two two years each to finish primary and secondary school? Primary school is 6years while secondary school is 5 years before they change it to 6 years in 1989/90. The minimum year in a university first degree is 4years but Obaseki said he spent three years. He has a lot to explain to the court. No wonder he was using delay tactic so that the time allocated to the case will expired but this time, he met a radical judge who was even ready to work on Christmas day just to speed up his case. The documents he submitted to INEC and APC screening committee which INEC presented to the court in 2019 is different from the one he submitted to the court now.
and to u one junior staff will go and represent obaseki in a competent court with this kind sensitivity without the v.c and registra knowleege .u will make a good comedian i swear
Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by seunayantokun(m): 12:10pm On Jan 06, 2021
TheGodlessGod:
can a forgery case in 4 years affect the same applicant during visa process?

The best we can do now is watching to see how it ends.
Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by seunayantokun(m): 12:12pm On Jan 06, 2021
Mylove55:
is possible that U.I rearwarded new certificate to obaseki yesterday.
The one in 2016 must tally with 2020.
If not, bayelsa case will be revisited.
Obaseki can not escape.

We are watching.
Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by tete7000(m): 12:12pm On Jan 06, 2021
TheGodlessGod:
what he summited to become a governor is different from what university of ibadan is bringing.

You can be denied a visa if you bring a wrong certificate, information when presenting even though you've the original.

Are you saying the court should ignore what obaseki summited to inec? You do know ignorance isn't an excuse in the court of law?!

The court decides whether it is forged or not; or maybe I should say whether a deliberate intention to forge exist or not. You cannot forge when original exists. That certificate to me was never forged. A part and not a whole was photocopied not that a counterfeit of an original which never existed was made.
By the way remember the same man has represented apc in governorship position for four years without the party raising an eyebrow that he did so with a forged certificate. Why is it that it is after the man left their party they suddenly remembered he had a forged certificate? I don't see apc winning this case, they lack the morality to have begun to pursue the case in the first instance.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by fergie001: 12:19pm On Jan 06, 2021
kingchris30:

Fergie001, are you an alumnus of UI
2nd degree, Yes
Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by Judeerons32: 12:22pm On Jan 06, 2021
Unfortunately ignorance is not an excuse in law I am sure you are aware. Everyone makes mistakes but the law is what it is perjury whether knowingly or unknowingly is an offense. Next time I am sure he will ask someone to adjust the photocopier and also double check. Are you also aware the affidavit he used to back those suspicious documents in 2016 were disowned by the registrar of the High court in Abuja? He made a mistake lol he wrote an autobiography with his hand on the inec form in 2016 still stating he graduated in 1976. Haba
chrisxxx:

My jobs involve going through people's biodata. I come across alot of times people writing the day's date as date of birth. The just see date and writes the date of say today instead of their date of birth. It could be same error with him writing year of admission instead of year of graduation.
To buttress this the more, I belong to my Secondary Old Boys Set that bears our year of graduation whereas I belong to my University Group that has my year of admission as the group name. I might one day mistaken my year of admission as year of graduation and vice versa. Obaseki is educated. His mistakes are educated mistakes and can be forgiven. Let him be.
Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by Judeerons32: 12:24pm On Jan 06, 2021
Oga na me send pdp to expose am for 2016? No b me be e problem na pdp when drag am enter market for 2916
TONIOI:

Oga lawyer , u for kuku go open ur own case against obaseki na , parrot of d federal republic of nigeria .
Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by fergie001: 12:33pm On Jan 06, 2021
Mylove55:
what about the first result that he graduated in 1976.
Is possible that U.I just rewarded him new certificate yesterday.
UI said he graduated 1979 and the Certificate he is bearing isn't forged.
Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by Yusman316(m): 12:36pm On Jan 06, 2021
Racoon:

UI-the issuing authority have authenticate and re-authenticate the Obaseki certificate issue.This have settled it & hence not an issue of classmate verifying for him.

A lots of certificate forgers full the APC in particular but they are all being shielded in their haven of Oluwole certificate racketeering.Just because you part ways with someone does not make what you defended in 2016 becomes a case/lawsuit in 2020.
Pls bro let me ask u something. Is it only when someone in APC perpetrate a wrong doing that it is wrong to u? Others can do as they like and go scot free so long they are not in APC?
I mean just listen to the crap these people are saying, telling us that they can't compress an ordinary document to fit into an A4 paper in the 21st century? U photocopied a document then conveniently misplaced the original while keeping the photocopies which are some how more valuable than original. Like it or not, it's about what can be proven at then end of the day but everybody knows this issue stinks to high heaven
Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 06, 2021
tete7000:

The court decides whether it is forged or not; or maybe I should say whether a deliberate intention to forge exist or not. You cannot forge when original exists. That certificate to me was never forged. A part and not a whole was photocopied not that a counterfeit of an original which never existed was made.
By the way remember the same man has represented apc in governorship position for four years without the party raising an eyebrow that he did so with a forged certificate. Why is it that it is after the man left their party they suddenly remembered he had a forged certificate? I don't see apc winning this case, they lack the morality to have begun to pursue the case in the first instance.
oga obaseki certificate issue was first raised by pdp themselves. They went to court and was thrown out because they filed the case outside of stipulated time. That's the only reason they lost.

My own thoughts from unbiased point of view is that, obaseki didn't have the correct results in 2016, that's why they were serious issues with it.

The one he summited in 2020 is different from the one university of ibadan is bringing, my observation is that obaseki has bribed and paid them but it's too late since the court won't be interested in the certificate the university is bringing but the ones obaseki summited to inec.

That's why obaseki and his lawyers wanted to stop inec from presenting the certificates he summited to the court.

That's why they are conflicting dates in 2016, 2020 and even the certificates university of ibadan is bringing.
Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by SaintLucia: 12:42pm On Jan 06, 2021
DarkJeddi:
Are you just copying and pasting without reading your quote?
You made this post and I responded to it and your answer is to repost it TWICE..
Really?

The only person in UI that can authenticate his certificate is the registrar and not that wuruwuru man Obaseki bribe. Obaseki submitted his primary and secondary school certificates but the two certificates shows that he only spent two two years each. How possible is that for someone to use only two two years each to finish primary and secondary school? Primary school is 6years while secondary school is 5 years before they change it to 6 years in 1989/90. The minimum year in a university first degree is 4years but Obaseki said he spent three years. He has a lot to explain to the court. No wonder he was using delay tactic so that the time allocated to the case will expired but this time, he met a radical judge who was even ready to work on Christmas day just to speed up his case. I'm replying you with the same answer cos I don't want you to distract me like Obaseki's lawyers.

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by SaintLucia: 12:44pm On Jan 06, 2021
osazsky:
and to u one junior staff will go and represent obaseki in a competent court with this kind sensitivity without the v.c and registra knowleege .u will make a good comedian i swear

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 06, 2021
pquaver:
. Did u not call it fake when waec confirmed Buhari had waec?
Ogbeni I am not a PDP member or affiliated to any party. Just saying the truth as a Nigerian.

Buhari or Jonathan, apc or pdp, may God give us good and selfless leaders. Not all these shameless parade.
Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by tete7000(m): 12:54pm On Jan 06, 2021
TheGodlessGod:
oga obaseki certificate issue was first raised by pdp themselves. They went to court and was thrown out because they filed the case outside of stipulated time. That's the only reason they lost.

My own thoughts from unbiased point of view is that, obaseki didn't have the correct results in 2016, that's why they were serious issues with it.

The one he summited in 2020 is different from the one university of ibadan is bringing, my observation is that obaseki has bribed and paid them but it's too late since the court won't be interested in the certificate the university is bringing but the ones obaseki summited to inec.

That's why obaseki and his lawyers wanted to stop inec from presenting the certificates he summited to the court.

That's why they are conflicting dates in 2016, 2020 and even the certificates university of ibadan is bringing.

Let wait and see how the issue pans out. I graduated from UI, had the school's certificate and understand the university's argument. Can they be bribed? I doubt.
On the issue of forgery, my argument is that you forged only what never existed. You don't forge when you have the original; no motive for forgery can be proven when original exists. Maybe apc should have not argued that obaseki forged his certificate because once it is proven that the original of his certificate exists, they won't be able to substantiate that motive for forgery exists any longer and they lose. It is not about being biased, it is about being objective and not being emotional or sentimental about this case.
Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by pquaver(m): 1:08pm On Jan 06, 2021
xProfx:

Ogbeni I am not a PDP member or affiliated to any party. Just saying the truth as a Nigerian.

Buhari or Jonathan, apc or pdp, may God give us good and selfless leaders. Not all these shameless parade.
I know.. But I am not lying na. Allow them to get a dose of what the brought zo the polity.
Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 06, 2021
tete7000:

Let wait and see how the issue pans out. I graduated from UI, had the school's certificate and understand the university's argument. Can they be bribed? I doubt.
On the issue of forgery, my argument is that you forged only what never existed. You don't forge when you have the original; no motive for forgery can be proven when original exists. Maybe apc should have not argued that obaseki forged his certificate because once it is proven that the original of his certificate exists, they won't be able to substantiate that motive for forgery exists any longer and they lose. It is not about being biased, it is about being objective and not being emotional or sentimental about this case.
do you accept there's an issue with the ones obaseki summited? Yes or no?
Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by DarkJeddi(m): 1:15pm On Jan 06, 2021
SaintLucia:

The only person in UI that can authenticate his certificate is the registrar and not that wuruwuru man Obaseki bribe. Obaseki submitted his primary and secondary school certificates but the two certificates shows that he only spent two two years each. How possible is that for someone to use only two two years each to finish primary and secondary school? Primary school is 6years while secondary school is 5 years before they change it to 6 years in 1989/90. The minimum year in a university first degree is 4years but Obaseki said he spent three years. He has a lot to explain to the court. No wonder he was using delay tactic so that the time allocated to the case will expired but this time, he met a radical judge who was even ready to work on Christmas day just to speed up his case. I'm replying you with the same answer cos I don't want you to distract me like Obaseki's lawyers.
Seriously,guy!!
Stop spamming the thread with this crap if you don't have anything sensible to say.. shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna / This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever / Funny Reactions As Nigerians React To Tinubu's Prayers In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.