Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court (50972 Views)

Obaseki's Certificate Forgery: Supreme Court Dismisses APC Suit / Obaseki Certificate Forgery: APC To Appeal Court's Judgement / Obaseki: Certificate Forgery Allegations Against Me Baseless, Will Fail In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 06, 2021
osazsky:
the case is dead..if u believe that obeski would be removed sorry to say u can believe anything like tomorrow beign April 1st 1984
oya na. Na next week be judgement
Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by osazsky(m): 9:20am On Jan 06, 2021
TheGodlessGod:
oya na. Na next week be judgement
na today..u dont know the obaseki..after d oba they are nxt.grow up

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by thatigboman: 9:21am On Jan 06, 2021
TheGodlessGod:
what he summited to become a governor is different from what university of ibadan is bringing.

You can be denied a visa if you bring a wrong certificate, information when presenting even though you've the original.

Are you saying the court should ignore what obaseki summited to inec? You do know ignorance isn't an excuse in the court of law?!
how is it different exactly?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by BigGuava: 9:22am On Jan 06, 2021
You can work from home as an article writer and a Million Naira while at it

To find out how you can participate in this offer,send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the profile.

This offer is open to both NEW and SEASONED content writer. Do not delay in sending in your application today...

Remember it's write articles from home and earn One Million Naira doing this.........!

Thanks for reading
Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by josephft2000: 9:24am On Jan 06, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Which one be incomplete photocopy again grin grin grin
It is true, the size of certificate in the past is bigger than what we have now, even bigger than foolscap size. During photocopying on A4, some information may be missing.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by thatigboman: 9:25am On Jan 06, 2021
Nato008:
I've nothing against Mr Governor nor the state but on a neutral note imagine it was u and I applying for job or position without the connection obaski has....and u submit that stuff, God knows u will be explaining from the comfort of a cell block somewhere after severe beating....
why exactly will u be beaten and taken to cell for? the company will call u for interview and ask you to bring the original for sighting. if they are satisfied, they will give u the job. and they can go to university to verify the certificate, once the university say yes, they issued it to you, you are good to go.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by thatigboman: 9:26am On Jan 06, 2021
TheGodlessGod:
I think it's english language that these pdp supporters don't understand.

Fact number one.

Obaseki indeed attended university of ibadan, nobody is disputing that, not even apc.

Fact number Two.

The certificate obaseki summited in 2020 is different from the ones university of ibadan is bringing, even though he's claiming it's photocopy machine error, bla bla bla.

Ignorance is not an excuse in the court of law.

Fact number 3.

His 2016 results is different from the ones he summited in 2016. Even pdp supporters are praying for court to if ignore that
tell us the secondary school buhari attended and the certificate he obtained

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by obyrich(m): 9:29am On Jan 06, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Now that Mr. Aguobawekhina has said what really happened and how it happened, can they now let Obaseki's peace to have peace in peace?
Nigeria wastes time and scarce resources on frovolities. How can any reasonable person be talking about certificate forgery for a 2-term governor?

How on earth is his certificate the problem of Edo people?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by TONIOI: 9:30am On Jan 06, 2021
Judeerons32:
They were so much in haste that they were blind to see the essential information in a certificate was missing lol. He still hasn’t explained how he has 2 graduation dates. 1976 and 1979. Those shouting it wasn’t fake what did u expect his adviser and associate to say. It is not in doubt he graduated the issue is what he submitted in 2016 was fake that was y pdp went to court. He submitted the original in 2019 that’s where his problem is

Oga lawyer , u for kuku go open ur own case against obaseki na , parrot of d federal republic of nigeria .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by fredoooooo: 9:30am On Jan 06, 2021
Oyinbo Orisirisi la ma maa ri ... grin
Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by Josywhyte: 9:31am On Jan 06, 2021
U people are just fooling yourselves. Las las Obaseki will still rule Edo state. Bullshit

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by Bimpe29: 9:34am On Jan 06, 2021
Can you increase the volume because Edo No be Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by ApostlePaul14: 9:37am On Jan 06, 2021
Skyfly007:
Case closed! Obaseki till 2024

Close what? There are ways to reduce the size of original certificates so that everything in it will appear in the photocopy. Who be mumu? Submitted a photocopy result where signature of VC didn't appear. Na wa for nigga
Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by BigGuava: 9:38am On Jan 06, 2021
You can work from home as an article writer and a Million Naira while at it

To find out how you can participate in this offer,send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the profile.

This offer is open to both NEW and SEASONED content writer. Do not delay in sending in your application today...

Remember it's write articles from home and earn One Million Naira doing this.......!

Thanks for reading
Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by TONIOI: 9:42am On Jan 06, 2021
Miracle1991:
Obaseki is a goner.

Talk another thing abeg

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by TONIOI: 9:45am On Jan 06, 2021
thatigboman:

Abeg help me ask dem ,dem liv lion go dey chase rat

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by frog12: 9:45am On Jan 06, 2021
LESSON: make half page copies of top and BOTTOM if paper is bigger than MACHINE. BETTER submit 2 pages than 1.
Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by fergie001: 9:45am On Jan 06, 2021
kahal29:

cool I dey feel you cool
That's the truth.
Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 06, 2021
osazsky:
na today..u dont know the obaseki..after d oba they are nxt.grow up
mumu you do don't even know anything. You think today na final judgement abi?
Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 06, 2021
thatigboman:
who cares about that useless president
Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by Coldie(m): 9:57am On Jan 06, 2021
LibertyRep:
Since UI has authenticated the certificate, the case is as good as over.

But then, whoever made the photocopy didn't try at all. There's always a way of reducing the size of a larger document to fit into A4 now.
It happens waec spelt my name wrong does that make my cert fake?
Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by BafanaBafana: 10:02am On Jan 06, 2021
Same way both waec and Cambridge authenticated Buhari's certificate,
But wailers no gree
Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by donbrowser(m): 10:03am On Jan 06, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Which one be incomplete photocopy again grin grin grin

You can resize paper size in photocopy or cut off the remaining.
Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by ojialo(m): 10:04am On Jan 06, 2021
This man was a chief of staff and a governor for 4 years apc didn't realize he was using fake result.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by frog12: 10:11am On Jan 06, 2021
the MORAL of the story, is be SMART with how you do things!

he should have submitted 2 copies for that certificate so that the SIGNATURE of the VICE-CHANCELLOR is with INEC!
OBASEKI or people around him are not SMART!

frog12:
LESSON: make half page copies of top and BOTTOM if paper is bigger than MACHINE. BETTER submit 2 pages than 1.

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by osazsky(m): 10:28am On Jan 06, 2021
TheGodlessGod:
mumu you do don't even know anything. You think today na final judgement abi?
what u typed was sarcastic so i am following ur sarcarcism..so u believe court will remove obaseki u can believe anything.man u will win the epl this season..dangotee bought the cable stayed brigde in russia yesterday
Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by bogreyn: 10:28am On Jan 06, 2021
Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by muskypaulson(m): 10:43am On Jan 06, 2021
osazsky:
if u have 3500.take a fair to u.i...then trek to exams and record.u can start ur investigation there.i was shocked when i saw 1979 results that have not been collected in uniben were i work...anything thar happens to obaseki will also effect the image of u.i...u think u.i is one moshrooom judiciary court where they made the person dat came out 4th ..1st

So UI is now bigger than the judiciary or the court, you dont have to be senseless just because you want to write a comment, i am sure you know that it was law that set up U I, and it is only the judiciary that can interprete laws.
Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by Niceman4u(m): 10:51am On Jan 06, 2021
DarkJeddi:
What exactly is your point or did you not the passage?

Lol! He either did not read the article, which everybody is commenting on or he read it without understanding the contents thereof.
All he could do was to bring up an item from APC owned media.
We go de alrit.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by osazsky(m): 11:09am On Jan 06, 2021
muskypaulson:

So UI is now bigger than the judiciary or the court, you dont have to be senseless just because you want to write a comment, i am sure you know that it was law that set up U I, and it is only the judiciary that can interprete laws.
go and meet ur buhari...he should be the one defending his nepa bills..yoruba asss licker face front..so u want the impunity buhari..tinubu and el rufie is doing to continue in edo we are too exposed for that we have pass that stage now..has tinubu recovered in france after hearing this news

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by chrisxxx(m): 11:30am On Jan 06, 2021
Judeerons32:
They were so much in haste that they were blind to see the essential information in a certificate was missing lol. He still hasn’t explained how he has 2 graduation dates. 1976 and 1979. Those shouting it wasn’t fake what did u expect his adviser and associate to say. It is not in doubt he graduated the issue is what he submitted in 2016 was fake that was y pdp went to court. He submitted the original in 2019 that’s where his problem is
My jobs involve going through people's biodata. I come across alot of times people writing the day's date as date of birth. The just see date and writes the date of say today instead of their date of birth. It could be same error with him writing year of admission instead of year of graduation.
To buttress this the more, I belong to my Secondary Old Boys Set that bears our year of graduation whereas I belong to my University Group that has my year of admission as the group name. I might one day mistaken my year of admission as year of graduation and vice versa. Obaseki is educated. His mistakes are educated mistakes and can be forgiven. Let him be.
Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by DarkJeddi(m): 11:33am On Jan 06, 2021
SaintLucia:
How can you make photocopy of A and B will come out? Abeg se Obaseki's certificate na the size of our newspapers ni sotey the present modern photocopy machines couldn't captured all? The funniest thing be say na PDP even first raised the issue of his certificate in 2016 but the case was struck out because the time to file it was late. What he submitted in 2016 is even different from the UI certificate he submitted now.

The only person in UI that can authenticate his certificate is the registrar and not that wuruwuru man Obaseki bribe. Obaseki submitted his primary and secondary school certificates but the two certificates shows that he only spent two two years each. How possible is that for someone to use only two two years each to finish primary and secondary school? Primary school is 6years while secondary school is 5 years before they change it to 6 years in 1989/90. The minimum year in a university first degree is 4years but Obaseki said he spent three years. He has a lot to explain to the court. No wonder he was using delay tactic so that the time allocated to the case will expired but this time, he met a radical judge who was even ready to work on Christmas day just to speed up his case.
Obaseki is not on trial for what he submitted in 2016..
The election he won was for the current term and that is what he is being trialed for..
An official from UI certified the Certificates as authentic,are you implying that UI is unaware of what is going on?
Whether he finished primary and secondary school in TWO YEARS is not the issue,the issue is are his Certificates authentic..
And if you have done enough photocopies as a student,you would realize that it is entirely plausible for the photocopier to cut off some sections of the printout..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See What Patrick Obahiagbon Said After The Inauguration. / Buhari’s Daughters Join Tinubu-Shettima Women Campaign In Katsina (Photo) / This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.