Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,568 members, 7,861,716 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:36 PM

Is It Okay For A 21 Years old To Live Alone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Okay For A 21 Years old To Live Alone? (756 Views)

I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks / At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Okay For A 21 Years old To Live Alone? by Emmadoc: 8:23pm On Jan 05, 2021
Please I need your advice, I'm currently 21, do you guys think it's okay to move out of parents house? Is it normal for a guy at that age to leave alone?

Also what skills would you recommend for a guy that age?

P.s I'm into blogging but it's not paying.

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For A 21 Years old To Live Alone? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 05, 2021
Ok
Re: Is It Okay For A 21 Years old To Live Alone? by endsarrrs(f): 8:27pm On Jan 05, 2021
Its okay to leave at 21years. Who pays the apartment bill by the time you be a tenant? Anyway, Go learn skills/trade/handwork wey u dey enjoy for sleep. Thank me larra smiley
Re: Is It Okay For A 21 Years old To Live Alone? by FinallyFamous: 8:29pm On Jan 05, 2021
Depends on where the 21year old is LEAVing to
Re: Is It Okay For A 21 Years old To Live Alone? by Emmadoc: 8:29pm On Jan 05, 2021
endsarrrs:
Go learn skills or handwork wey u dey enjoy for sleep. Thank me larra kid

Thanks ma'am... I'm not a kid.
Re: Is It Okay For A 21 Years old To Live Alone? by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:31pm On Jan 05, 2021
It's very okay to leave home at 21, but first answer the following:

Do you you have a skill that can fend for you?

Do have plan while moving out; what do you seek to achieve as you move out?

Do you have a fall back plan if the movement fails?

Recommendations

I could remember from 20 years, I deliberately move out of my parents place at 200level and stayed permanently at my off campus residence my goal was to learn a high value skill, with an engineering background I learnt designs of different kinds of machines and could design and run simulations. This singular skill brought me so much and the rest is history.

So have a target and shoot.
Re: Is It Okay For A 21 Years old To Live Alone? by THeCvExpert: 8:33pm On Jan 05, 2021
Nawa ih
Re: Is It Okay For A 21 Years old To Live Alone? by Megatrix: 8:35pm On Jan 05, 2021
It's ok, very ok
Re: Is It Okay For A 21 Years old To Live Alone? by endsarrrs(f): 8:35pm On Jan 05, 2021
Shuu
Emmadoc:

Thanks ma'am... I'm not a kid.
never thank me o, first go sleep(dream) ur mind go reveal wetin kind of vocational level u go enjoy learn and like am too man
Re: Is It Okay For A 21 Years old To Live Alone? by Emmadoc: 8:35pm On Jan 05, 2021
FinallyFamous:
Depends on where the 21year old is LEAVing to

Where d'you think I'd be leaving to? My own apartment.
Re: Is It Okay For A 21 Years old To Live Alone? by Emmadoc: 8:36pm On Jan 05, 2021
endsarrrs:
Its okay to leave at 21years. Who pays the apartment bill by the time you be a tenant? Anyway, Go learn skills/trade/handwork wey u dey enjoy for sleep. Thank me larra smiley

Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For A 21 Years old To Live Alone? by Fvckyouall: 8:45pm On Jan 05, 2021
I started living alone at 16 what are you saying
Re: Is It Okay For A 21 Years old To Live Alone? by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:46pm On Jan 05, 2021
Emmadoc:
Please I need your advice, I'm currently 21, do you guys think it's okay to move out of parents house? Is it normal for a guy at that age to leave alone?

Also what skills would you recommend for a guy that age?

P.s I'm into blogging but it's not paying.

Sequel to my earlier post, concerning a skill you can do that pays.

You blog, but who are you learning From? There are people who feed on their blogging, the thing is blogging is really paying, you just have to choose who are learning from and pick a pro who really earns from it.

When we are down we learn from the best there is, so that we can replicate thier results. Cheers man
Re: Is It Okay For A 21 Years old To Live Alone? by Emmadoc: 8:49pm On Jan 05, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
It's very okay to leave home at 21, but first answer the following:

Do you you have a skill that can fend for you?

Do have plan while moving out; what do you seek to achieve as you move out?

Do you have a fall back plan if the movement fails?

Recommendations

I could remember from 20 years, I deliberately move out of my parents place at 200level and stayed permanently at my off campus residence my goal was to learn a high value skill, with an engineering background I learnt designs of different kinds of machines and could design and run simulations. This singular skill brought me so much and the rest is history.

So have a target and shoot.

Definitely sir, I'm into blogging now.
Re: Is It Okay For A 21 Years old To Live Alone? by Emmadoc: 8:50pm On Jan 05, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Sequel to my earlier post, concerning a skill you can do that pays.

You blog, but who are you learning From? There are people who feed on their blogging, the thing is blogging is really paying, you just have to choose who are learning from and pick a pro who really earns from it.

When we are down we learn from the best there is, so that we can replicate thier results. Cheers man

Thanks baba
Re: Is It Okay For A 21 Years old To Live Alone? by Enudapan: 8:51pm On Jan 05, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms
You are still young son
But I like the way you are beginning to think like an odogwu
Blogging is cool but requires a lot of patience
But
There are a lot of Minal handwork out there, that you can manage for a start like barbing of hair, okada or keke driving (renting or high purchase) e.t.c and from there u can raise money to start up a good business like POS, recharge card printing, decoder subscription, charge phone store e.t.c (infact better self employed job dey for Niger here)
Or you can go our normal short cut by taking mushin weed and starting up a B0mbing career,
(It pays more faster than blogging )

More importantly, I love the way you reason at very young age, don't allow the love of kpekus to be a priority in all,
Re: Is It Okay For A 21 Years old To Live Alone? by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:52pm On Jan 05, 2021
Emmadoc:

Thanks baba

Welcome Emma
Re: Is It Okay For A 21 Years old To Live Alone? by Emmadoc: 9:04pm On Jan 05, 2021
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
You are still young son
But I like the way you are beginning to think like an odogwu
Blogging is cool but requires a lot of patience
But
There are a lot of Minal handwork out there, that you can manage for a start like barbing of hair, okada or keke driving (renting or high purchase) e.t.c and from there u can raise money to start up a good business like POS, recharge card printing, decoder subscription, charge phone store e.t.c (infact better self employed job dey for Niger here)
Or you can go our normal short cut by taking mushin weed and starting up a B0mbing career,
(It pays more faster than blogging )

More importantly, I love the way you reason at very young age, don't allow the love of kpekus to be a priority in all,

Thank you for the kind words... I'm grateful

(1) (Reply)

My Wife / Why Do Africans Like Carrying Their Backwardness Abroad?! / Why Do Some People Have Hard Luck?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.