Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Jealous Pregnant Woman Poisons Her 3-year-old Stepson To Death In Osun - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jealous Pregnant Woman Poisons Her 3-year-old Stepson To Death In Osun (31899 Views)

Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million / Kenyan Woman Poisons Her 2 Kids To Death, Stabs Herself After Separation / Woman Poisons Her Sister-In-Law In Bayelsa, Confesses After Burial. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jealous Pregnant Woman Poisons Her 3-year-old Stepson To Death In Osun by 900warriorz: 10:38am On Jan 06, 2021
WICKEDNESS angry
Re: Jealous Pregnant Woman Poisons Her 3-year-old Stepson To Death In Osun by Slimqueen(f): 10:39am On Jan 06, 2021
instead of her to adopt the child like her own. Now who lost? she's going to jail and she's only succeeded in strengthening the bond btw her husband and co wife. Who lost? I ask.
Though,its painful as a first wife but hey! why murder?
Re: Jealous Pregnant Woman Poisons Her 3-year-old Stepson To Death In Osun by Respect55(m): 10:39am On Jan 06, 2021
Hope the head is still intact

2 Likes

Re: Jealous Pregnant Woman Poisons Her 3-year-old Stepson To Death In Osun by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 06, 2021
Afon... Muslim women , very wicked set of people. Na their way

2 Likes

Re: Jealous Pregnant Woman Poisons Her 3-year-old Stepson To Death In Osun by collum(m): 10:40am On Jan 06, 2021
may the soul of the departed child rest in peace..I have zero comment for the killer and the man
Re: Jealous Pregnant Woman Poisons Her 3-year-old Stepson To Death In Osun by TeemahBeddings: 10:40am On Jan 06, 2021
Ile olorogun....
Re: Jealous Pregnant Woman Poisons Her 3-year-old Stepson To Death In Osun by Edusouls(m): 10:41am On Jan 06, 2021
Immediately after creation God was heart broken Due to eve disobedience and betrayal, cursed the entire lineage and left her for Adam to bear, so who is mere man to undoe what God has done, a woman remains a woman forever..

1 Like

Re: Jealous Pregnant Woman Poisons Her 3-year-old Stepson To Death In Osun by uchmannn(m): 10:41am On Jan 06, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

Osun State Police Command has paraded a pregnant woman, Musa Mariam for allegedly poisoning the 3-year-old son of her husband’s second wife to death.

The incident happened in the Ede area of the state on December 26.

Mariam was paraded alongside other crime suspects at the command headquarters in Osogbo by the State Commissioner of Police, CP Wale Olokode on Tuesday, January 5.

Speaking with newsmen, the suspect said she poisoned the child with pesticide (Rocket) because her husband was showing more love and favour to the second wife as she had a male child while she (as the first wife) is yet to bear a son.

It was gathered that the child was rushed to Muslim Hospital, Ede, where he died while receiving treatment on December 31.

Exhibits recovered from the suspect include pesticide bottle with liquid content and empty rubber bottle.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/1/jealous-pregnant-woman-poisons-her-3-year-old-stepson-to-death-in-osun.html

I give up on women! So many evils in their heart
Re: Jealous Pregnant Woman Poisons Her 3-year-old Stepson To Death In Osun by RapistOnBail: 10:41am On Jan 06, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Every day I read unbelievable stories, I just understand when the Bible said, "the heart of a man Is desperately wicked".
But we were made in God’s image and likeness.
Re: Jealous Pregnant Woman Poisons Her 3-year-old Stepson To Death In Osun by mightyhazel: 10:41am On Jan 06, 2021
polygamy..
Re: Jealous Pregnant Woman Poisons Her 3-year-old Stepson To Death In Osun by Slimqueen(f): 10:42am On Jan 06, 2021
900warriorz:
wink

Meaning? how does ur wink contribute here?
Re: Jealous Pregnant Woman Poisons Her 3-year-old Stepson To Death In Osun by Addme: 10:43am On Jan 06, 2021
And she is pregnant.... How do people even contemplate such acts?
Re: Jealous Pregnant Woman Poisons Her 3-year-old Stepson To Death In Osun by Taiwolee1: 10:43am On Jan 06, 2021
Fear osun women most especially when their Muslims. They are too dangerous than carnivorous animals.
Re: Jealous Pregnant Woman Poisons Her 3-year-old Stepson To Death In Osun by sofiscatedmoron: 10:43am On Jan 06, 2021
Marry a Yoruba lady at your own peril

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jealous Pregnant Woman Poisons Her 3-year-old Stepson To Death In Osun by 900warriorz: 10:43am On Jan 06, 2021
Slimqueen:

Meaning?
how does ur wink contribute here?

You dey find wetin to talk...how your quoting me take relate to the topic. undecided Busy body
Re: Jealous Pregnant Woman Poisons Her 3-year-old Stepson To Death In Osun by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:43am On Jan 06, 2021
Nollywood script just acted in real life....

Well she should face the music
Re: Jealous Pregnant Woman Poisons Her 3-year-old Stepson To Death In Osun by NSK4U(m): 10:44am On Jan 06, 2021
Chai, Yoruba!

Soon, this one will turn to sugar mummy and be claiming right to her father's property, civilized tribe indeed!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jealous Pregnant Woman Poisons Her 3-year-old Stepson To Death In Osun by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:44am On Jan 06, 2021
Karlovich:
embarassed I wonder why there is so much evil and wickedness since the vegetable became president, this sort of thing rarely happened under his predecessors. The dullard has completely destroyed what is left of the conscience of his people.
You are a wise man
Re: Jealous Pregnant Woman Poisons Her 3-year-old Stepson To Death In Osun by armadeo(m): 10:45am On Jan 06, 2021
Fear woman.

What a woman would do following an emotional thought process even an angered man will never think of it.

Just see her reason.

1 Like

Re: Jealous Pregnant Woman Poisons Her 3-year-old Stepson To Death In Osun by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 06, 2021
Love a woman but NEVER trust her
Re: Jealous Pregnant Woman Poisons Her 3-year-old Stepson To Death In Osun by when2(f): 10:45am On Jan 06, 2021
When God said one man, one wife, some people took it for granted. When a man marries two wives, jealousy automatically becomes his third wife.

4 Likes

Re: Jealous Pregnant Woman Poisons Her 3-year-old Stepson To Death In Osun by munafav(m): 10:45am On Jan 06, 2021
That is the reason why God did not give you a son because you did not love the second wife's son....You think God is wicked No is your heart that God look to give you your own.
Re: Jealous Pregnant Woman Poisons Her 3-year-old Stepson To Death In Osun by FashionCookie(f): 10:46am On Jan 06, 2021
I'm not surprise...Na only naked wire fit shock me as things dey go for the world now.
Re: Jealous Pregnant Woman Poisons Her 3-year-old Stepson To Death In Osun by confirmedniggae: 10:46am On Jan 06, 2021
[quote author=TheGiftedOne post=97760655]I almost mistook Osun for Ogun. E get why! [/quote

Ori e daru
Re: Jealous Pregnant Woman Poisons Her 3-year-old Stepson To Death In Osun by uglodoh(f): 10:49am On Jan 06, 2021
She will end up giving birth to her child in prison.
Re: Jealous Pregnant Woman Poisons Her 3-year-old Stepson To Death In Osun by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:49am On Jan 06, 2021
To re marry xef dey fear me atimes walahi. . W0men are so problematic. BEST THING IS IF UR WIFE HAS NO FRIENDS.
Re: Jealous Pregnant Woman Poisons Her 3-year-old Stepson To Death In Osun by Adeboyeobj: 10:50am On Jan 06, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
I almost mistook Osun for Ogun. E get why!

LOL, stop being like this naw
Re: Jealous Pregnant Woman Poisons Her 3-year-old Stepson To Death In Osun by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 06, 2021
You see the thing about polygamy is the man can never show love to one wife than the other or love kids from one wife better than the other. Marrying more than one wife is a big responsibility even in Islam the man must treat all of them the same because you can never measure love if you have to buy Ferrari for one then be ready to buy for the others too. You must give all your wives the same attention no room for favourites. The man is responsible for the actions of this wife he created an environment for jealousy to thrive. Jealousy can make anyone turn to a murderer.

1 Like

Re: Jealous Pregnant Woman Poisons Her 3-year-old Stepson To Death In Osun by MoneyTrees(m): 10:51am On Jan 06, 2021
Kingdom no dey anywhere
We die here

gambia:
Lord please let thy kingdom come. I'm sick of hearing all these evil acts.
Re: Jealous Pregnant Woman Poisons Her 3-year-old Stepson To Death In Osun by Bahamas95(m): 10:54am On Jan 06, 2021
That's one of the numerous disadvantages of polygamy. As a man if you are not ready or capable of showing your wives equal love no need getting involved in it. Women got inbuilt jealousy.

Nothing on earth will make me marry more than one wife, all my children must come from one woman. E get why.

1 Like

Re: Jealous Pregnant Woman Poisons Her 3-year-old Stepson To Death In Osun by eddyslim(m): 10:54am On Jan 06, 2021
Ugly looking thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funny Precautions Nigerians Take To Avoid Being Kidnapped / Teenage Prostitution Takes Over Ekiti State / Mother, Her 3 Children Murdered In An Uncompleted Church Building In Lagos(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.