Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

My Cousin Has An Opportunity To Visit America. This Is His Only Problem. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Cousin Has An Opportunity To Visit America. This Is His Only Problem. (1306 Views)

My Only Problem With Japa Culture Among Nigerians / My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing / In United States Of America, This Is How Blacks Are Seen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Cousin Has An Opportunity To Visit America. This Is His Only Problem. by ublight: 11:43pm On Jan 05, 2021
he is a university dropout, and has no qualification apart from ssce.

His mothers brother who stays there wants tofacilitate his travel. However the condition is that only food and accomodation will be given him for 6 years after which he is on his own. Should he go? If yes what can he do with ssce?
Re: My Cousin Has An Opportunity To Visit America. This Is His Only Problem. by RedPhoenix: 11:49pm On Jan 05, 2021
Ok
Re: My Cousin Has An Opportunity To Visit America. This Is His Only Problem. by IbnBattuta1960: 11:54pm On Jan 05, 2021
He wants food and shelter for eternity? Is 6 years not too much sef?

9 Likes

Re: My Cousin Has An Opportunity To Visit America. This Is His Only Problem. by rtdCivilservant: 12:16am On Jan 06, 2021
ublight:

His mothers brother who stays there wants tofacilitate his travel. However the condition is that only food and accomodation will be given him for 6 years after which he is on his own. Should he go? If yes what can he do with ssce?
So 6 years no de enough? U want make them de feed am for ever abi? Abeg make u try go get sense, no come here come wan indirectly tell us say u or whoever wan go yankee cos u are not the first and won't be the last.

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin Has An Opportunity To Visit America. This Is His Only Problem. by internationalman(m): 12:23am On Jan 06, 2021
Even if na cleaner or mortuary attendant job SSCE fit give am last last his standard of living will be better than a white collar jobber in Nigeria..

People only frown against traveling abroad when they know that the opportunity is always there for them to go..
Re: My Cousin Has An Opportunity To Visit America. This Is His Only Problem. by Cocao(f): 12:50am On Jan 06, 2021
ublight:

Through what means? On what visa? Is it even that straightforward to get the visa?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Cousin Has An Opportunity To Visit America. This Is His Only Problem. by yanabasee(m): 1:12am On Jan 06, 2021
Even if he's with his first school leaving certificate..... He shouldn't miss this golden opportunity....

Overtime, he can acquire computer skills and or work and be schooling.....

probably might graduate with a first class from a drop-out.

Even if it's Ghana or Ethiopia, he shouldn't miss this opportunity....

Na Oluwa the answer him call so oh....

Wahala for who no get people weh go fit feed you and shelter you for 6years...

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin Has An Opportunity To Visit America. This Is His Only Problem. by Kettlecorn: 1:40am On Jan 06, 2021
Far Far from it, this is not his only problem. His singular problem is getting the visa. Come back with this question after getting the visa and I promise to help you with cogent answers.
Re: My Cousin Has An Opportunity To Visit America. This Is His Only Problem. by ednut1(m): 1:52am On Jan 06, 2021
This is 2021 not 2008. Which visa. Tourist likely. Usa no dey smile with Nigerians like before
Re: My Cousin Has An Opportunity To Visit America. This Is His Only Problem. by SeunOSEWApenis(f): 2:10am On Jan 06, 2021
Make him no come reach there go venture into crime
Re: My Cousin Has An Opportunity To Visit America. This Is His Only Problem. by Snitch24(m): 2:11am On Jan 06, 2021
wsh kine lie be this one Omoh

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Has An Opportunity To Visit America. This Is His Only Problem. by Emu4u2c: 3:58am On Jan 06, 2021
IbnBattuta1960:
I tire o my brother

And na problem he even call am!!!
Re: My Cousin Has An Opportunity To Visit America. This Is His Only Problem. by ublight: 6:20am On Jan 06, 2021
rtdCivilservant:

So 6 years no de enough? U want make them de feed am for ever abi? Abeg make u try go get sense, no come here come wan indirectly tell us say u or whoever wan go yankee cos u are not the first and won't be the last.

hahaha. Where this ur hate from?
Re: My Cousin Has An Opportunity To Visit America. This Is His Only Problem. by kufreabasi86191: 7:41am On Jan 06, 2021
Re: My Cousin Has An Opportunity To Visit America. This Is His Only Problem. by BigDawsNet: 8:12am On Jan 06, 2021
Really 6years?

Pretty much for real

A real Nigeria with good spirit of hustling only need a year of shelter

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

So Why Are You As An Igbo Not Going Home For The Holidays ? / Schooling In Malaysia What Is Your Advise? / Austria Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.