Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Visit to Nigeria Local aluminium Pot Making Factory /see how they make it -photo - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Visit to Nigeria Local aluminium Pot Making Factory /see how they make it -photo (53213 Views)

"Nigerians Are Good At Witchcraft Because They Make People Disappear" / Oke ITE Awele(pot Of Progress ) / Ex-ghanaian President, John Dramani Mahana Pays Courtesy Visit To Ooni Of Ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Visit to Nigeria Local aluminium Pot Making Factory /see how they make it -photo by Jacksparrow7(m): 11:05pm On Jan 08, 2021
topstone4:

If it is simple, why are you not making them? Or are you not part of the Nigerians you are referring to?
oya go and do your research. Don't reply me
Re: Visit to Nigeria Local aluminium Pot Making Factory /see how they make it -photo by Adejal: 11:23pm On Jan 08, 2021
It was oyinbos that brought it to naija just that they've graduated from that stage since, here we are; no creativity, no improvement whatsoever. Well, i can't deny the fact that aluminium pot making is my work.

2 Likes

Re: Visit to Nigeria Local aluminium Pot Making Factory /see how they make it -photo by topstone4: 11:31pm On Jan 08, 2021
Jacksparrow7:
oya go and do your research. Don't reply me

Dumb
Re: Visit to Nigeria Local aluminium Pot Making Factory /see how they make it -photo by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 08, 2021
One of those pots would cost 45k -70k in Europe.

These are 100% aluminium.

The cheapest steel or aluminium pot you can find in Europe is 25k and they ain't even as rigid and heavy as this.

They just need a proper glazing machine to smoothen the edges

I am impressed. Excellent piece@poster

1 Like

Re: Visit to Nigeria Local aluminium Pot Making Factory /see how they make it -photo by omoadeleye(m): 12:06am On Jan 09, 2021
SlyIg:
It is well o.
Others are manufacturing air craft and sophisticated ICT gadgets but here we are...

We will get there with God and less corruption.

What can you manufacture in your life?
Re: Visit to Nigeria Local aluminium Pot Making Factory /see how they make it -photo by calcal: 2:45am On Jan 09, 2021
Kcitytv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loHTFeB8bdU

Nigeria is a country filled with talented people.This factory I visit make local aluminium pot perfectly, I observed that the environment is nothing to right home about ,this people work with their hands with no upgraded or modern facilities to enhance their production .

The business is very lucrative this maker talked about how he built his house ,married ,senthe his children to school making pots .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGNvEC8NINs

Nigeria government should focus on our own traditional way of making local pots ,they should improve local makers to enhance their productions.This pot are exported daily to other Africa countries and the whole world.

why the guy is painting the inside with brush and paint? that's no good.

those are the guys encouraging the stealing of those caples. they can get the raw material just like that. the government needs to close them
Re: Visit to Nigeria Local aluminium Pot Making Factory /see how they make it -photo by comfokon: 3:52am On Jan 09, 2021
MightySparrow:
To make simple generator or motorcycle block engines are that simple I don't still understand why Nigeria is not making them

I THOUGHT INNNOSON DOES
Re: Visit to Nigeria Local aluminium Pot Making Factory /see how they make it -photo by raphy(m): 4:06am On Jan 09, 2021
Teewhy2:
Nice work, government should support with more technologies.

Do you have a space (supermarket, Shops, Hospital, Restaurants, Hotel, Home & room e.t.c)and its important to keep away from dust, or isolates the noise or air conditioning? This is the perfect product for you.
The Magnetic PVC curtains fits both outdoor and indoor space
https://www.nairaland.com/5210989/transparent-pvc-magnetic-curtains
Good morning sir how do they use?
Can they use it in barbing salon?
Re: Visit to Nigeria Local aluminium Pot Making Factory /see how they make it -photo by TruthSeeker1: 4:52am On Jan 09, 2021
SlyIg:
It is well o.
Others are manufacturing air craft and sophisticated ICT gadgets but here we are...

Good observation. But we will never get there with 'God'. No country ever got there with god!
We can only get there by using our cerebral power properly; that's what others do.
Re: Visit to Nigeria Local aluminium Pot Making Factory /see how they make it -photo by horlakunle25(m): 6:11am On Jan 09, 2021
Sunnydoo:
This is good. But have you seen the pot splitted in two's when cooking?
fake one yapa like mad ehn.......but d original one frm saki dey last long
Re: Visit to Nigeria Local aluminium Pot Making Factory /see how they make it -photo by raypapy(m): 6:45am On Jan 09, 2021
That's Saki my home town ..also my wife ...am proud ..Saki ogun o roke agbede o robaba
Re: Visit to Nigeria Local aluminium Pot Making Factory /see how they make it -photo by Miccomirror(m): 6:54am On Jan 09, 2021
How safe is the use of these pots?

Kcitytv:

Nigeria is a country filled with talented people.This factory I visit make local aluminium pot perfectly, I observed that the environment is nothing to right home about ,this people work with their hands with no upgraded or modern facilities to enhance their production .

The business is very lucrative this maker talked about how he built his house ,married ,senthe his children to school making pots .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGNvEC8NINs

Nigeria government should focus on our own traditional way of making local pots ,they should improve local makers to enhance their productions.This pot are exported daily to other Africa countries and the whole world.

Re: Visit to Nigeria Local aluminium Pot Making Factory /see how they make it -photo by Hamza05(m): 7:07am On Jan 09, 2021
Kcitytv:
More pic

Seun
Lalasticlala
Where’s the location please??
Re: Visit to Nigeria Local aluminium Pot Making Factory /see how they make it -photo by Hamza05(m): 7:08am On Jan 09, 2021
raypapy:
That's Saki my home town ..also my wife ...am proud ..Saki ogun o roke agbede o robaba
Hello are there good goldsmiths in Saki?
Re: Visit to Nigeria Local aluminium Pot Making Factory /see how they make it -photo by luluosas(m): 7:15am On Jan 09, 2021
Great talent, but they need serious upgrades
Re: Visit to Nigeria Local aluminium Pot Making Factory /see how they make it -photo by Mide3367: 7:42am On Jan 09, 2021
SlyIg:
It is well o.

see this one o... You wan use aircraft and sophisticated gadget cook food? angry

1 Like

Re: Visit to Nigeria Local aluminium Pot Making Factory /see how they make it -photo by arsenal33: 8:48am On Jan 09, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Am seeing that most of those in this business are living in abject poverty. Government needs to help them.
but you will buy foreign pots
Re: Visit to Nigeria Local aluminium Pot Making Factory /see how they make it -photo by descarado: 10:50am On Jan 09, 2021
The name is cast iron Dutch oven.
Stop calling it local.
Every country have their design.
This is our Dutch oven design.
Be proud of it and celebrate it.

By the way, there is a factory like this in my town. Heaven knows when it was established cos it's sure older than me. Serves my town and beyond. Pretty costly stuff.

Well, all good Dutch ovens are expensive.
Re: Visit to Nigeria Local aluminium Pot Making Factory /see how they make it -photo by Dearlord(m): 11:57am On Jan 09, 2021
omoadeleye:

What can you manufacture in your life?

I guess He had been manufacturing babies here and there
Re: Visit to Nigeria Local aluminium Pot Making Factory /see how they make it -photo by Dearlord(m): 12:01pm On Jan 09, 2021
Mide3367:
see this one o... You wan use aircraft and sophisticated gadget cook food? angry

Haven't you heard that the aircraft wings are used in blending fruits? grin
Re: Visit to Nigeria Local aluminium Pot Making Factory /see how they make it -photo by Mide3367: 12:04pm On Jan 09, 2021
Dearlord:

Haven't you heard that the aircraft wings are used in blending fruits? grin
mad o
Re: Visit to Nigeria Local aluminium Pot Making Factory /see how they make it -photo by ericmor: 4:18pm On Jan 09, 2021
Where is the company located? If they are dealing with aluminium in making those pot in large quantity, I will be interested in it
Re: Visit to Nigeria Local aluminium Pot Making Factory /see how they make it -photo by raypapy(m): 5:08pm On Jan 09, 2021
Hamza05:

Hello are there good goldsmiths in Saki?
I guess so but I based in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Visit to Nigeria Local aluminium Pot Making Factory /see how they make it -photo by Teewhy2: 6:36pm On Jan 09, 2021
raphy:

Good morning sir how do they use?
Can they use it in barbing salon?

Yes sir,
It can be used there, it is fixed on the entrance door and doesn't allow the a.c to go out and prevents dust from coming in.
Re: Visit to Nigeria Local aluminium Pot Making Factory /see how they make it -photo by raphy(m): 8:41pm On Jan 09, 2021
[quote author=Teewhy2 post=97891062]

Yes sir,
It can be used there, it is fixed on the entrance door and doesn't allow the a.c to go out and prevents dust from coming in.[/qutote]

ThT is good for business how much is it talk to me on whasap.
Re: Visit to Nigeria Local aluminium Pot Making Factory /see how they make it -photo by yoboone(m): 9:48pm On Jan 11, 2021
MightySparrow:
No northern Sudan, brother to Jubril
YES. YOU ARE RIGHT
Re: Visit to Nigeria Local aluminium Pot Making Factory /see how they make it -photo by Timaiko: 1:15pm On Jan 06, 2023
[quote author=Kcitytv post=97762416]

How can I contact the owner of the Foundry for business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups / Igwe Godwin Madu Buys Mercedes-benz G-wagen 2018 (Photos) / Photo Of Ooni's Wife Being Fanned By A Policewoman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.