Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Visit to Nigeria Local aluminium Pot Making Factory /see how they make it -photo - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Visit to Nigeria Local aluminium Pot Making Factory /see how they make it -photo (53202 Views)

"Nigerians Are Good At Witchcraft Because They Make People Disappear" / Oke ITE Awele(pot Of Progress ) / Ex-ghanaian President, John Dramani Mahana Pays Courtesy Visit To Ooni Of Ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Visit to Nigeria Local aluminium Pot Making Factory /see how they make it -photo by Darkclouds2020: 8:28pm On Jan 08, 2021
Dem government Neva finished to embezzle money for themselves they wan go improve anoda person handwork grin

2 Likes

Re: Visit to Nigeria Local aluminium Pot Making Factory /see how they make it -photo by Obagreatdatoye(m): 8:28pm On Jan 08, 2021
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Visit to Nigeria Local aluminium Pot Making Factory /see how they make it -photo by The5DME(m): 8:28pm On Jan 08, 2021
Nigeria and Africans are cursed inferior species of the homo sapiens sapiens class.
Re: Visit to Nigeria Local aluminium Pot Making Factory /see how they make it -photo by Kaiser20: 8:29pm On Jan 08, 2021
MightySparrow:
To make simple generator or motorcycle black engines are that simple I don't still understand why Nigeria is not making them
Will you die if you as a Nigerian start the simple project.

2 Likes

Re: Visit to Nigeria Local aluminium Pot Making Factory /see how they make it -photo by harmony75: 8:29pm On Jan 08, 2021
hardworking government should help artisans they should earn more because this is not a small work!
Re: Visit to Nigeria Local aluminium Pot Making Factory /see how they make it -photo by Chirowman(m): 8:31pm On Jan 08, 2021
Good
Re: Visit to Nigeria Local aluminium Pot Making Factory /see how they make it -photo by LadySarah: 8:32pm On Jan 08, 2021
Sunnydoo:
This is good. But have you seen the pot splitted in two's when cooking?

does it happen?
Re: Visit to Nigeria Local aluminium Pot Making Factory /see how they make it -photo by moscobabs(m): 8:33pm On Jan 08, 2021
MightySparrow:
To make simple generator or motorcycle black engines are that simple I don't still understand why Nigeria is not making them

Are you not Nigerian?
Re: Visit to Nigeria Local aluminium Pot Making Factory /see how they make it -photo by ofuonyebi: 8:35pm On Jan 08, 2021
THIS TYPE OF LOCAL CRAFT ARE WHAT WAS CONTAINED IN MY PRACTICAL BEST SELLER BOOK TITLED;
"CAREER DEVELOPMENT AND THE UNEMPLOMENT PROBLEMS IN NIGERIA-TIME FOR A PARADIDM SHIFT"

ONLY THE WISE CAN GET THEMSELF OR THEIR CHILDREN A COPY
TO SAVE THEM FROM BECOMING A SLAVERY OF UNEMPLOMENT IN NIGERIA DESPITE BEING A GRADUATE

A SERIOUS NIGERIAN DOSE OF PROBLEM SHOLD BE SOLVED BY A NIGERIAN DOSE OF PRESCRIPTION...QED!

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE WISE GENERATION DO LIKE OTHERS WHO ARE GETTING THEIR COPY DAILY

CALL-08033685986..OR WHATSAPP
Re: Visit to Nigeria Local aluminium Pot Making Factory /see how they make it -photo by Patriotic9ja(m): 8:36pm On Jan 08, 2021
Kcitytv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loHTFeB8bdU

Nigeria is a country filled with talented people.This factory I visit make local aluminium pot perfectly, I observed that the environment is nothing to right home about ,this people work with their hands with no upgraded or modern facilities to enhance their production .

OP I guess this is Saki in Oyo state. That town is the headquarters for making these pots. Very hardworking people, they deserve government's recognition and support

1 Like

Re: Visit to Nigeria Local aluminium Pot Making Factory /see how they make it -photo by Sunnydoo: 8:37pm On Jan 08, 2021
LadySarah:

does it happen?

It's a question grin
Re: Visit to Nigeria Local aluminium Pot Making Factory /see how they make it -photo by Sunnydoo: 8:38pm On Jan 08, 2021
pocohantas:

Never seen such a thing. Have you?

I haven't seen also. cool
Re: Visit to Nigeria Local aluminium Pot Making Factory /see how they make it -photo by sircatherine45(m): 8:40pm On Jan 08, 2021
topstone4:

If it is simple, why are you not making them? Or are you not part of the Nigerians you are referring to?

The guyman you are quoting lacks sense
Re: Visit to Nigeria Local aluminium Pot Making Factory /see how they make it -photo by Quality20(m): 8:43pm On Jan 08, 2021
Sunnydoo:
This is good. But have you seen the pot splitted in two's when cooking?
split into 2 like condom abi?
Re: Visit to Nigeria Local aluminium Pot Making Factory /see how they make it -photo by KIDfurniture(m): 8:44pm On Jan 08, 2021
Plz post their location or contact . I will like to order some pots to resell
Re: Visit to Nigeria Local aluminium Pot Making Factory /see how they make it -photo by Topmaike007(m): 8:44pm On Jan 08, 2021
SlyIg:
It is well o.
Others are manufacturing air craft and sophisticated ICT gadgets but here we are...

We will get there with God and less corruption.
if we all manufacture air craft and sophisticated ict gadgets, what are we going to use to cook, or is it the air craft we're going to use?

Abeg dey reason small small before you type on public forum..

Peace

2 Likes

Re: Visit to Nigeria Local aluminium Pot Making Factory /see how they make it -photo by realstars: 8:45pm On Jan 08, 2021
Our Local Made,
Re: Visit to Nigeria Local aluminium Pot Making Factory /see how they make it -photo by naijadrivablog: 8:45pm On Jan 08, 2021
Jollof rice wey dem cook with that three-legged pot de sweet wells cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Visit to Nigeria Local aluminium Pot Making Factory /see how they make it -photo by tit(f): 8:46pm On Jan 08, 2021
Where does hevget aluminium from?
Re: Visit to Nigeria Local aluminium Pot Making Factory /see how they make it -photo by DoubleEngine007: 8:49pm On Jan 08, 2021
topstone4:

If it is simple, why are you not making them? Or are you not part of the Nigerians you are referring to?
Noooo, he is from Egypt cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Visit to Nigeria Local aluminium Pot Making Factory /see how they make it -photo by Sweetcho: 8:52pm On Jan 08, 2021
That's nice I'd like to see his wife and house
Re: Visit to Nigeria Local aluminium Pot Making Factory /see how they make it -photo by NTPGARRIfactory(m): 8:52pm On Jan 08, 2021
motherlode:
Impressive...

It's quite funny how we claim the government doesn't do much to promote industries in Nigeria. The major problem is that many aren't used to seeing the bigger picture, just a few do.

There is a massive fund sitting in BOI's treasury but so many entrepreneurs have been programmed to operate the old-fashioned way. With a readily available market and a Midas touch, that man can break bounds in that industry but from the video you would sense he feels comfortable with niche market.

Which BOI Biko? The one that extorts you before you get paid?

1 Like

Re: Visit to Nigeria Local aluminium Pot Making Factory /see how they make it -photo by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:53pm On Jan 08, 2021
MightySparrow:

Cost of production...

The same reason almost everyone has outsourced their manufacturing to China.
Re: Visit to Nigeria Local aluminium Pot Making Factory /see how they make it -photo by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 08, 2021
Op did not think to include location at least undecided
Re: Visit to Nigeria Local aluminium Pot Making Factory /see how they make it -photo by alexola20(m): 8:53pm On Jan 08, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Visit to Nigeria Local aluminium Pot Making Factory /see how they make it -photo by Jaqenhghar: 8:54pm On Jan 08, 2021
Even before openeing the thread I knew the tools and equipment being used will be primitive.
Re: Visit to Nigeria Local aluminium Pot Making Factory /see how they make it -photo by Bahamas95(m): 8:55pm On Jan 08, 2021
I just remembered my late grandma.....The first time I saw this pot was in her house.

Re: Visit to Nigeria Local aluminium Pot Making Factory /see how they make it -photo by Carlylepneuma: 8:55pm On Jan 08, 2021
Welcome to North people grin grin grin
Re: Visit to Nigeria Local aluminium Pot Making Factory /see how they make it -photo by Bahamas95(m): 8:58pm On Jan 08, 2021
naijadrivablog:
Jollof rice wey dem cook with that three-legged pot de sweet wells cheesy
Oga you too like food.

1 Share

Re: Visit to Nigeria Local aluminium Pot Making Factory /see how they make it -photo by codemaniacs: 9:00pm On Jan 08, 2021
Kcitytv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loHTFeB8bdU

Nigeria is a country filled with talented people.This factory I visit make local aluminium pot perfectly, I observed that the environment is nothing to right home about ,this people work with their hands with no upgraded or modern facilities to enhance their production .

The business is very lucrative this maker talked about how he built his house ,married ,senthe his children to school making pots .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGNvEC8NINs

Nigeria government should focus on our own traditional way of making local pots ,they should improve local makers to enhance their productions.This pot are exported daily to other Africa countries and the whole world.

you're not serious....

when you say Nigeria government you mean the federal government of Nigeria... why should a government that is filled with people of a different ethnicity than the people you're trying to publicize help the people you're trying to publicize

the first thing you should have done is name the state its located in and the L.G.A... then call on the state government and local government to "improve local makers to enhance their productions"....

stop downplaying the role of ethnicity in empowerment....

most of the time most people are empowered by people from their own ethnicity...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igwe Godwin Madu Buys Mercedes-benz G-wagen 2018 (Photos) / Photo Of Ooni's Wife Being Fanned By A Policewoman / Hausa Proverb/\karin Magana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.