Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Paternity Scandal: FCMB's MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave As Probe Begins - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paternity Scandal: FCMB's MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave As Probe Begins (29848 Views)

Alleged Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As People Demand His Sack / FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Adultery Scandal | E-nigeria! / FCMB Replies Customer Who Requested For Loan To Buy Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paternity Scandal: FCMB's MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave As Probe Begins by newguy1(m): 7:58am On Jan 06, 2021
HabaHaba:

Exactly,. Those are most probably what this will result to. Nuru ain't gonna loose anyway. Not even the law will find him culpable of any offense.

It's just only the social stigma that may be his lot.

Shikena! Tunde has lost all, Moyo has Jappa, and for the children, time is a great judge ; they must find out their true story and still face their lives squarely.
Thank God they will grow up in a secure and more enlightened environment. They may grow up to care less about the twists of the story, after all.

At the end of it all, na only Tunde of blessed memory na im loose.

Life is balanced joor.
is this all I think will happen, this story will follow those kid for life, do u think nuru family will accept them or do u believe Moyo haven’t try getting nuru to accept those kids. Tunde had it rough n I pitied him so much all I can say is this should serve as a lesson to all men out there, trust less especially women. It’s always someone we know that betrays us..... y r the two men in this story having both my names nuru tunde ?

2 Likes

Re: Paternity Scandal: FCMB's MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave As Probe Begins by wink2015(m): 8:06am On Jan 06, 2021
HabaHaba:

Exactly,. Those are most probably what this will result to. Nuru ain't gonna loose anyway. Not even the law will find him culpable of any offense.

Shikena! Tunde has lost all, Moyo has Jappa, and for the children, time is a great judge ; they must find out their true story and still face their lives squarely.
Thank God they will grow up in a secure and more enlightened environment. They may grow up to care less about the twists of the story, after all.

Life is balanced joor.

Nuru professional life will suffer.

Which big company will employ him as a Director.

Even if he enter politics people will continue to remind him of the professional ethics he violated.

3 Likes

Re: Paternity Scandal: FCMB's MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave As Probe Begins by googlepikins: 8:07am On Jan 06, 2021
Nairalandwizerd:
Better.

Somewhere and somehow, why is this man laughing while carrying pastors son?

That's a Rev father not a pastor. Catholic Rev father don't marry
Re: Paternity Scandal: FCMB's MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave As Probe Begins by akinloye19995: 8:19am On Jan 06, 2021
Okokobiokor....na pvssy wahala be this oooooooooo
Re: Paternity Scandal: FCMB's MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave As Probe Begins by pooozeee(m): 8:19am On Jan 06, 2021
Don't trust any woman, they are liable to fall for other men when money is involved, married women are being slept with in my place of work, no be new thing.

1 Like

Re: Paternity Scandal: FCMB's MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave As Probe Begins by pooozeee(m): 8:21am On Jan 06, 2021

Re: Paternity Scandal: FCMB's MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave As Probe Begins by pooozeee(m): 8:22am On Jan 06, 2021

Re: Paternity Scandal: FCMB's MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave As Probe Begins by pooozeee(m): 8:22am On Jan 06, 2021

Re: Paternity Scandal: FCMB's MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave As Probe Begins by pooozeee(m): 8:27am On Jan 06, 2021
X

Re: Paternity Scandal: FCMB's MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave As Probe Begins by HabaHaba: 8:31am On Jan 06, 2021
newguy1:
is this all I think will happen, this story will follow those kid for life, do u think nuru family will accept them or do u believe Moyo haven’t try getting nuru to accept those kids. Tunde had it rough n I pitied him so much all I can say is this should serve as a lesson to all men out there, trust less especially women. It’s always someone we know that betrays us..... y r the two men in this story having both my names nuru tunde ?

Stop displaying your true name on a supposed pseudonym supporting forum.
By the way, the kids would not really be affected by the scandal. Over the years, the story will die down eventually. How is the case of Michael Jackson's lifestyle hunting his kids after his death?
How about Will Smiths family? The American life care less about all these things we take too seriously here.
Re: Paternity Scandal: FCMB's MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave As Probe Begins by Blackdisciple(m): 8:40am On Jan 06, 2021
Dchampion65:
Even if they jail him, it will never bring back Tunde.

Tunde was killed by his wife but not the MD
Re: Paternity Scandal: FCMB's MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave As Probe Begins by Blackdisciple(m): 8:42am On Jan 06, 2021
Well is still good so that he can have more time and do the needful.

Those saying the leave will not bring Tunde back, remember it wasn't the MD that killed Tunde but his cheating wife killed him

1 Like

Re: Paternity Scandal: FCMB's MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave As Probe Begins by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 06, 2021
seeker121:
Wahala be like Uganda easy to enter hard to comot.
explain abeg
Re: Paternity Scandal: FCMB's MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave As Probe Begins by okrikaboi: 8:57am On Jan 06, 2021
There is no law in Nigeria that says that you can't fu*k someone's wife. Though I'm not in support of his actions but in the eyes of the law the man is innocent.
Re: Paternity Scandal: FCMB's MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave As Probe Begins by seeker121(m): 9:00am On Jan 06, 2021
My broda ask Omah Lay he can explain better.
Re: Paternity Scandal: FCMB's MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave As Probe Begins by Goldmaxx(f): 9:02am On Jan 06, 2021
Dchampion65:
Even if they jail him, it will never bring back Tunde.
jail him for what again?
Re: Paternity Scandal: FCMB's MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave As Probe Begins by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:11am On Jan 06, 2021
Blackdisciple:
Well is still good so that he can have more time and do the needful.

Those saying the leave will not bring Tunde back, remember it wasn't the MD that killed Tunde but his cheating wife killed him

This your comment is the reason why Nigeria is moving with high speed in reverse direction.

It is encouraging these oga@the top to misbehave.

Shebi after the affair, the MD gave her unmerited promotion and other percuniary benefits.

Please prove to us how he is less culpable

IF u think he is less guilty, then u are not different from those ogas who line up both married and unmarried women on a queue standing with CVs in hand, waiting for their turn to be "nacked (in local parlance)" in order to secure a high paid job!

1 Like

Re: Paternity Scandal: FCMB's MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave As Probe Begins by sukar886: 9:23am On Jan 06, 2021
you don't even need to come back,you are wicked and heartless,must you sleep with a married woman ,no be runs girl full everywhere,now he is dead,hope you are happy...useless man

2 Likes

Re: Paternity Scandal: FCMB's MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave As Probe Begins by prodiG(m): 9:24am On Jan 06, 2021
Nairalandwizerd:
Better.

Somewhere and somehow, this baby resembled the pastor with the same head and hairstyle . Hope it's not what we are thinking?
Clown
Re: Paternity Scandal: FCMB's MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave As Probe Begins by frog12: 9:52am On Jan 06, 2021
LESSON: Tunde WAS TOO NICE to evil doers who were trying TO DAMAGE him, and he PAID with his life.

the MORAL of the story: stay away from EVIL DOERS AND troublemakers!!!

oil and WATER do not MIX!

HabaHaba:

Life is balanced joor.
Re: Paternity Scandal: FCMB's MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave As Probe Begins by samdaisi: 10:17am On Jan 06, 2021
From my own perspective I don't think the man in question Nuhu has committed grievance offences according to the law of the land but the law of carma will cash him up provided the deceased hadn't been sleeping with another person's wife when he was alive
Re: Paternity Scandal: FCMB's MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave As Probe Begins by frog12: 10:23am On Jan 06, 2021
you have to look at the merits and seriousness of each case. HAVING children of another man is VERY SERIOUS!

once TUNDE sees that the children DO NOT LOOK LIKE HIM, he should have started questioning the WOMAN and even DIVORCE HER.

there was no NEED TO WAIT!
Re: Paternity Scandal: FCMB's MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave As Probe Begins by DivorceIsEvil: 10:29am On Jan 06, 2021
Re: Paternity Scandal: FCMB's MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave As Probe Begins by DivorceIsEvil: 10:32am On Jan 06, 2021
Re: Paternity Scandal: FCMB's MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave As Probe Begins by DivorceIsEvil: 10:33am On Jan 06, 2021
Re: Paternity Scandal: FCMB's MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave As Probe Begins by baralatie(m): 10:33am On Jan 06, 2021
newguy1:
it is an annoying and painful scenario but the reason why she is in the us with that job is because of nuru himself.
so nuru knows
the thing is Tunde lost like big!
the kids and extended marriage politics is a different bunkown.it requires a lot of prayers.
for moyo she needs a lot of prayers because now she is a single mom(that comes with its own bag and baggages)
likewise the young pregnant lady Tunde left behind.

summary everyone in this episode has entered prayer and fasting for the help of Almighty God
Re: Paternity Scandal: FCMB's MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave As Probe Begins by baralatie(m): 10:37am On Jan 06, 2021
as the m.d I don't think he will be able to come back.the stigma of this case is too damn much!
he will paid all his severances but to come back.

na wahala every time he walks to the office.it is bad eyes from all staffs and employees
Re: Paternity Scandal: FCMB's MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave As Probe Begins by frog12: 10:38am On Jan 06, 2021
these THINGS you dey say, get K-LEG!

NURU go blame himself, because TUNDE died. if he wanted MOYO very much, he should have make her DIVORCE Tunde instead of impregnating her TWICE, TWICE, TWICE
it's better than what they have done that resulting in TUNDE's death indirectly or directly.

MOYO was living a double-life with TUNDE!
unfortunately people like TUNDE plenty for NIGERIA. THEY are the ones that will see BAD DOCTOR, and they will still meet with the BAD DOCTOR instead of running away from the DOCTOR.

baralatie:

it is an annoying and painful scenario but the reason why she is in the us with that job is because of nuru himself.
so nuru knows
the thing is Tunde lost like big!
the kids and extended marriage politics is a different bunkown.it requires a lot of prayers.
for moyo she needs a lot of prayers because now she is a single mom(that comes with its own bag and baggages)
likewise the young pregnant lady Tunde left behind.

summary everyone in this episode has entered prayer and fasting for the help of Almighty God
Re: Paternity Scandal: FCMB's MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave As Probe Begins by jaxxy(m): 10:50am On Jan 06, 2021
He should go home.
Re: Paternity Scandal: FCMB's MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave As Probe Begins by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:58am On Jan 06, 2021
grin
frog12:

NURU go blame himself, because TUNDE died. if he wanted MOYO very much, he should have make her DIVORCE Tunde instead of impregnating her TWICE, TWICE, TWICE
it's better than what they have done that resulting in TUNDE's death indirectly or directly.

unfortunately people like TUNDE plenty for NIGERIA. THEY are the ones that will see BAD DOCTOR, and they will still meet with the BAD DOCTOR instead of running away from the DOCTOR.

grin grin grin grin grin

Omo no b small thing o....
Re: Paternity Scandal: FCMB's MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave As Probe Begins by baralatie(m): 11:02am On Jan 06, 2021
frog12:

understand nuru and moyo erred big time!
if you remember king david and bathsheba saga.
king david was told she was married and yet he exercised authority over ruling both bathsheba and uriah (later we had the unending series of problems).
same thing in this case.nuru was too big a stumbling block for moyo and Tunde to fight against.Tunde was even ignorant of the fight he was in until too late sef.
God help us o!
Jesus Christ lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil

na prayer and fasting be this o
Re: Paternity Scandal: FCMB's MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave As Probe Begins by DukeNija(m): 11:14am On Jan 06, 2021
cooooooks:
She has removed her picture and locked her LinkedIn account. I'm sure her employers have been contacted to and her family is coming to tell tales by moonlight.

My problem is that we do not believe in innocent before proven guilty in our country.

I think the probes are good but people should not have forlorn conclusions.

Bear in mind that if Nuru and Moyo are proven innocent, the budding DNA craze, which I think is necessary in our country, will be dealt a serious blow.

Proven innocent how? How can they possibly be proven innocent? The evidence is too glaring even to a mad man. Eloping to the US with the kids, filing for asylum claiming domestic abuse and evading social media.
Abeg talk well jare.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pls Do U Know How Much A Maruwa (aka Keke Napeps) Cost? / Ghana Cedis Valuable Than Naira / Dollar Sells For N445 As Forex Scarcity Persists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.