Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,260 members, 7,822,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Paternity Scandal: FCMB's MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave As Probe Begins - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paternity Scandal: FCMB's MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave As Probe Begins (29844 Views)

Alleged Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As People Demand His Sack / FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Adultery Scandal | E-nigeria! / FCMB Replies Customer Who Requested For Loan To Buy Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paternity Scandal: FCMB's MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave As Probe Begins by chaloskyx: 11:22am On Jan 06, 2021
THIS SHOULD SERVE AS A DETERRENT TO ALL MEN SEX WITH A WOMAN CAN COST YOU ALOT ESPECIALLY A MARRIED ONE TRY NOT TO LET THE TEMPTATIONS OF THE FLEASH RUIN YOUR DESTINY LEARN SELF CONTROL
Re: Paternity Scandal: FCMB's MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave As Probe Begins by Hassanmaye(m): 11:27am On Jan 06, 2021
abragr8:
Any man that can tame his sex urge has solved 80% of his problems on planet Earth
know this and have peace
Re: Paternity Scandal: FCMB's MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave As Probe Begins by Hassanmaye(m): 11:28am On Jan 06, 2021
Nairalandwizerd:
Better.

Somewhere and somehow, this baby resembled the pastor with the same head and hairstyle . Hope it's not what we are thinking?
v
Wickedness grin grin shocked
Re: Paternity Scandal: FCMB's MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave As Probe Begins by Birminghamvirgo(m): 11:34am On Jan 06, 2021
I comment my reserve grin

1 Like

Re: Paternity Scandal: FCMB's MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave As Probe Begins by Yampotatocarrot(m): 11:47am On Jan 06, 2021
Dchampion65:
Even if they jail him, it will never bring back Tunde.

Jail him for what, exactly? Is adultery a crime in Nigeria?

I don't understand all these. Two "consenting" adults agree to have a sexual relationship, in the Nigerian constitution, have any crime been committed?

1 Like

Re: Paternity Scandal: FCMB's MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave As Probe Begins by Powerexpert: 11:49am On Jan 06, 2021
People!

The rant is just unnecessary as the man at the centre of this is dead and the need to respect him and the family.

I think the children should also be put into consideration. If you damage the reputation of the woman and she's probably out of job, hope the campaigners are ready to raise funds for the children. What of the morale of the children at the centre of this and the stigmatization?

The woman might be wrong, though this needs to be substantiated rather than inferred. The husband was not smart enough or was just complacent because of what she was bringing to the table. Let's no forget that if by hearsay the late husband too was playing away match, we never know.

Except there is a campaign against the brand by some people as a vendetta.

I don't see the reasonable conclusion to this noise that has made people shift focus from their individual problems.
Re: Paternity Scandal: FCMB's MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave As Probe Begins by baralatie(m): 11:53am On Jan 06, 2021
Yampotatocarrot:

I don't understand all these. Two "consenting" adults agree to have a sexual relationship, in the Nigerian constitution, have any crime been committed?
adultery in Nigeria is of two fold.
it one breath the constitution upholds 2 years jail term for the adulterer and in another breath the constitution says it will used as a basis for divorce with the adulterer partner named in the court documents and the petitions can lay for damages as a result
Re: Paternity Scandal: FCMB's MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave As Probe Begins by Aboki99(m): 11:55am On Jan 06, 2021
See people rightly expressing genuine sympathies for Tunde Thomas and calling for the head of Adam Nuru. Yet if the report was that of a Kano Shariah court sentencing an adulterer like alleged Adam Nuru to death, by now they would have sentimentally exhausted all their insult vocabulary on islam and muslims. This is so because they cannot see the logic of God in sentencing a tried and convicted adulterer to death. "Seeing they see not, hearing they hear not, neither do they understand. B4 you insult me, just imagine what would have been your response to a Shariah court condemning to death someone who did exactly sth like this to you? Would you honestly condemn Shariah law or would you hail it?

3 Likes

Re: Paternity Scandal: FCMB's MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave As Probe Begins by Yampotatocarrot(m): 11:58am On Jan 06, 2021
baralatie:

adultery in Nigeria is of two fold.
it one breath the constitution upholds 2 years jail term for the adulterer and in another breath the constitution says it will used as a basis for divorce with the adulterer partner named in the court documents and the petitions can lay for damages as a result

Waoh, so married people having sex with those that are not their partners is a crime punishable by 2 years jail term in Nigeria.

Walahi, that's the funniest law I've heard this year, whoever included it must not be alright

Since we are talking about the law, is there a DNA test that proves that the children actually belong to the MD, or is it just a case of "THEY LOOK LIKE HIM?"

Thanks for the information though
Re: Paternity Scandal: FCMB's MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave As Probe Begins by baralatie(m): 12:00pm On Jan 06, 2021
Yampotatocarrot:

Waoh, so married people having sex with those that are not their partners is a crime punishable by 2 years jail term in Nigeria.

Walahi, that's the funniest law I've heard this year, whoever included it must not be alright

Thanks for the information though
the law is applicable to all parts of Nigeria though!

and usually couple's want to as much as possible settle out of court
Re: Paternity Scandal: FCMB's MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave As Probe Begins by Unie30: 12:03pm On Jan 06, 2021
Nairalandwizerd:
Better.

Somewhere and somehow, this baby resembled the pastor with the same head and hairstyle . Hope it's not what we are thinking?
Can't stop laughing.
Re: Paternity Scandal: FCMB's MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave As Probe Begins by tbibuzz(m): 12:16pm On Jan 06, 2021
Dchampion65:
Infidelity is domestic it's not punishable by law ,the guy Don die be say IMM don die.u can't jail him that's is that .Rip to the tunde though but that was not the best way to go no matter what
Re: Paternity Scandal: FCMB's MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave As Probe Begins by Charly68: 2:03pm On Jan 06, 2021
May he go on permanent retirement from there in Jesus name ..
Re: Paternity Scandal: FCMB's MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave As Probe Begins by Dchampion65: 3:01pm On Jan 06, 2021
Yampotatocarrot:

I wish you............ All the best
Re: Paternity Scandal: FCMB's MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave As Probe Begins by ptoall1000: 3:19pm On Jan 06, 2021
How is the matter a private one? Was Moyo not working in the same bank with the MD? If she sleeping with her boss when she was married to Tunde it was a official crime
Re: Paternity Scandal: FCMB's MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave As Probe Begins by baumolina(m): 4:00pm On Jan 06, 2021
Dchampion65:

Jail him for what??

I should just resign
Re: Paternity Scandal: FCMB's MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave As Probe Begins by RillJ(m): 4:26pm On Jan 06, 2021
There is nothing to jail him for.
He fell gravely and grossly of ethical moral expectation that's all.

NB: Such an individual has no business heading such an organization, though!

Dchampion65:
Re: Paternity Scandal: FCMB's MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave As Probe Begins by hardon1(m): 4:38pm On Jan 06, 2021
No one is talking about the adulterous wife. After all he didn't rape her
Re: Paternity Scandal: FCMB's MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave As Probe Begins by Blackdisciple(m): 5:49pm On Jan 06, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:

This your comment is the reason why Nigeria is moving with high speed in reverse direction.

It is encouraging these oga@the top to misbehave.

Shebi after the affair, the MD gave her unmerited promotion and other percuniary benefits.

Please prove to us how he is less culpable

IF u think he is less guilty, then u are not different from those ogas who line up both married and unmarried women on a queue standing with CVs in hand, waiting for their turn to be "nacked (in local parlance)" in order to secure a high paid job!

Lolz high speed reverse direction, then what are u going to say about our president!

Bros see eh! The MD will surely face policy of fcmb on such matter, but what about the other side of it Tunde's house ?
remember a dog just don't come to an unknown place without being invited by other dogs staying there. The outside dog came in and ate the fish this woman kept in her kitchen and left, who is going to be at the recieving end ? the dog that invited the other dogs.

He is not less guilty cos he invaded another man's home with the permission of someone from the inside which is the cheating wife.

My problem in this matter is that everyone is sitting on his or her hands concerning the cheating wife. Well she's just lucky that the kids are small , if they were grown kids then we will be hearing what's going on from the inside between she and the kids sure you know it will be a problem in-between them
Re: Paternity Scandal: FCMB's MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave As Probe Begins by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:04pm On Jan 06, 2021
Blackdisciple:

Lolz high speed reverse direction, then what are u going to say about our president!

Bros see eh! The MD will surely face policy of fcmb on such matter, but what about the other side of it Tunde's house ?
remember a dog just don't come to an unknown place without being invited by other dogs staying there. The outside dog came in and ate the fish this woman kept in her kitchen and left, who is going to be at the recieving end ? the dog that invited the other dogs.

He is not less guilty cos he invaded another man's home with the permission of someone from the inside which is the cheating wife.

My problem in this matter is that everyone is sitting on his or her hands concerning the cheating wife. Well she's just lucky that the kids are small , if they were grown kids then we will be hearing what's going on from the inside between she and the kids sure you know it will be a problem in-between them
my brother the matter is just disgusting.

Well this is what office romance (kiss/peck, tight hug) can lead to.
Re: Paternity Scandal: FCMB's MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave As Probe Begins by Gatsbyskoncept: 6:27pm On Jan 06, 2021
May God give him the strength to go through all this
Re: Paternity Scandal: FCMB's MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave As Probe Begins by Blackdisciple(m): 11:59am On Jan 07, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
my brother the matter is just disgusting.

Well this is what office romance (kiss/peck, tight hug) can lead to.

Walai....

office thing....

U know Must MDs, GMDs has bathrooms and toilets in their offices....and you as an employee come knocking at his office door and is silence and maybe you even entered inside ogas office and oga no dey for chair u will turn back and go na...

But u no no say oga dey for inside inside toilet dey give doggy style, u know that kind place na doggy style na sharp sharp.lolz it's funny and stupid tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banks To Resume Dollar Loans As Naira Appreciates / Pls Do U Know How Much A Maruwa (aka Keke Napeps) Cost? / Ghana Cedis Valuable Than Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.