Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated (10904 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated / Ogoni Clean–up: Minister Leads Delegation To UK / UK To Partner FG On Ogoni Clean-up - Uk Envoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated by Fheelzz(m): 6:46am On Jan 06, 2021
Next
Re: Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated by okefranci: 6:47am On Jan 06, 2021
MisterGrace:
APC is fraud.
If APC is fraud then what could you say about the PDP who fool Nigerians for good 16 years without achieving anything but fool of deceitful and hollow promise
Re: Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated by okefranci: 6:47am On Jan 06, 2021
Fheelzz:
Next
Next what? Mtchewee
Re: Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated by Elvictor: 6:48am On Jan 06, 2021
TheRareGem1:

If you think this is a lie, you don't know what you are saying at all. The work is ongoing.

So wike is just playing to the galary, he is an opposition Governor.

Governor of Delta state know this is ongoing.

Here is one of the remedial work

https://twitter.com/HYPREPNigeria/status/1291705307362623490?s=19

on going, since when?
Re: Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated by Kondomatic(m): 6:49am On Jan 06, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Smh

These people can never be pleased. The kinda money that goes to their region on a monthly basis, if put to good use is even enough to do the clean-up without FG's interference...
You give a man a little bit of what belongs to him and expect him to be pleased.? What they do with their God given resources is not your problem nor mine.

Let's leave that aside anyways.

Now the question is, did he lie about the ogoni clean up?

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated by Elvictor: 6:49am On Jan 06, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Very deceptive midget and upon all calls himself a pastor
is not what he did concerning restructuring?

1 Like

Re: Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated by Elvictor: 6:50am On Jan 06, 2021
okefranci:

I can't blame you for your message because it seems that you are under hallucination

define hallucination?

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated by TheRareGem1(f): 6:50am On Jan 06, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Shut it..

Is Ogoni In Delta state?

Osinbajo that scammed the whole country with pastor tag and was even involved in all forms of corruption scandal.

under normal circumstances, this country should be dissolved so he can rule and lie to his Yoruba people alone.

I was in Rivers before the lockdown, Ogoni to be precised.. and work is ongoing.

Oga, you need to pay visit yourself and see what's ongoing. Stop causing nuisance here.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated by Naturopathic: 6:50am On Jan 06, 2021
I wondered how could someone called a big and reliable project of Ogoni land clean a scam and deceitful, someone must have been wrong with the writer

1 Like

Re: Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated by Elvictor: 6:51am On Jan 06, 2021
Ogbuu101:
Former pastor
thanks for the correction
Re: Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 06, 2021
Elvictor:

is not what he did concerning restructuring?
Restructuring..Lol
They can't restructure unless you want them to lose their feeding bottle.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated by michoim(m): 6:51am On Jan 06, 2021
Political utterances
Mr. Wike you lied. Ogoni clean up is ongoing...

1 Like

Re: Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated by TheRareGem1(f): 6:52am On Jan 06, 2021
MelesZenawi:

What kind of clean up is that , everywhere looks like a stinking hole.

Osinbajo is a perpetual fraud.

The extent of damages in that community is catastrophic. A lot of remedial work is going on. It will take time to make it habitable. They can't fish, farm and live peacefully many years ago.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 06, 2021
TheRareGem1:

I was in Rivers before the lockdown, Ogoni to be precised.. and work is ongoing.

Oga, you need to pay visit yourself and see what's ongoing. Stop causing nuisance here.

I don't glorify liars because I have little patience for them.

Just because of this news, you are now in In Ogoni.

Propganda 2021 from Lagos-Ibadan express newspaper.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated by michoim(m): 6:53am On Jan 06, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Restructuring..Lol

Why did his PDP didn't restructure for 16 years...?
Re: Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 06, 2021
TheRareGem1:

The extent of damages in that community is catastrophic. A lot of remedial work is going on. It will take time to make it habitable. They can't fish, farm and live peacefully many years ago.

Not only remedial but phenomenal.

The short pastor should resign and go home. He has lied a lot.
Re: Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated by etrouble: 6:54am On Jan 06, 2021
Of course nah. It is political.

Your brother, lord and savior Goatluck Jonaddaft was there for about 6 years looting and sharing without cleaning up your populated environment because he knew you people intentionally burst pipelines to pollute your environment and award contracts to clean it to yourselves.

It will then be foolish if you to expect your enemy Muhammadu Buhari (another useless cow) to do for you what your brother did not. I wouldn’t either.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated by TheRareGem1(f): 6:55am On Jan 06, 2021
Elvictor:

on going, since when?

Do you think with the level of damage in Ogoni, it's a year or two years project. Na wa o.

You should try and pay visit before coming here to say what you don't know.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated by Elvictor: 6:55am On Jan 06, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Restructuring..Lol

so no need of being a Nigerian?
Re: Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated by TheRareGem1(f): 6:56am On Jan 06, 2021
MelesZenawi:

I don't glorify liars because I have little patience for them.

Just because of this news, you are now in In Ogoni.

Propganda 2021 from Lagos-Ibadan express newspaper.

Exactly what you said of ibadan- lagos- Abeokuta railway.

Ahhaahahahahahhaah

1 Like

Re: Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 06, 2021
michoim:
Why did his PDP didn't restructure for 16 years...?
Do you want to lose your feeding bottle?
Or don't you know the meaning of parasite.
Re: Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated by brexit: 6:59am On Jan 06, 2021
I hate your blame game, you have been in governance since 1999 at different levels so you cannot exonerate yourself from the rot in the system though a developer

Please learn to accept that you are involved and allow Nigerians to exonerate you or not

This will help build your integrity
Re: Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated by Elvictor: 6:59am On Jan 06, 2021
TheRareGem1:

Do you think with the level of damage in Ogoni, it's a year or two years project. Na wa o.

You should try and pay visit before coming here to say what you don't know.

correct me, was the charade clean up not started in 2017?
lets do simple maths 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, four years go and you can't clean up just four or five local government area that isn't entirely affected. oga, fear God na.
Re: Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated by TheRareGem1(f): 7:01am On Jan 06, 2021
Obijulius:
Good morning Ogoni

How far Osibanjo the wisest man from the SoutWest who brought peace to Niger Delta - grin grin grin ?

How far

Pastor wey de fall Jesus hand.

Professor wey de fall scholars hand.

Where are those who wanted us to believe, against divine wisdom, that Starboy was leading the Ogoni cleanup?

I repeat, by 2023 the only people left in Nigeria would be Tinubu/Osibanjo supporters, Fulani terrorists and hoodlums.

So you expect an opposition member to say Ogoni cleanup is ongoing. Na wa o. How deluded can you be ?

Of course works are ongoing. The extent of damages done to that community is catastrophic. Not a two years project. Same wike will come and tell us second Niger Bridge is audio. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated by dammyz101(m): 7:01am On Jan 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
Tyrant Wike why don't you use the billions you have
looted to do it yourself
Checck the meaning of the word tyrant and tell me btwn wike and buhari who is a tyrant, apc bigots full nairaland.
Re: Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 06, 2021
TheRareGem1:

Exactly what you said of ibadan- lagos- Abeokuta railway.
Ahhaahahahahahhaah

Trash
Re: Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated by TheRareGem1(f): 7:06am On Jan 06, 2021
dammyz101:

Checck the meaning of the word tyrant and tell me btwn wike and buhari who is a tyrant, apc bigots full nairaland.

People will you (IPOB) will come here and be saying Ibo want Presidency under APC which you don't have what it takes ...the same Wike that declared his state not part of Biafra Biafra online nation.

southeast is a core PDP region yet, you are never treated important as far as PDP is concerned but you want ticket in APC. How convenient. Confused sect of terrorists

1 Like

Re: Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated by TheRareGem1(f): 7:08am On Jan 06, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Trash

Ahahahahahahahaahahah

Re: Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated by Facidio: 7:08am On Jan 06, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Smh

These people can never be pleased. The kinda money that goes to their region on a monthly basis, if put to good use is even enough to do the clean-up without FG's interference...but they ll rather loot everything

The people kuma, are always too blind to see this. Even if you give the contract to an indigene and he fails to do it, you dare not touch him, he is their son.

The only thing Wike is good at is dealing with them IPOB miscreants. Nothing more

Must you sound like a fool? Is it the state that polluted the land? Who gets the money from the exploration and exploitation.
Re: Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated by TheRareGem1(f): 7:10am On Jan 06, 2021
Elvictor:

correct me, was the charade clean up not started in 2017?
lets do simple maths 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, four years go and you can't clean up just four or five local government area that isn't entirely affected. oga, fear God na.

Would have been faster if your PDP started it. Or your Jonathan who is from the region just commenced the project na.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated by Kyra1(f): 7:11am On Jan 06, 2021
Gov Wike you are doing well.
Re: Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated by dammyz101(m): 7:12am On Jan 06, 2021
HonKong:
yeah

Are u aware that the said cleanup is part of the judgement delivered in international court in favour of ogoni pple against the federal republic of nigeria plus 400million dollars as compensation which GEJ administration looted. Now tell how u expect the state to fund the cleanup from there own money.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu's Current Picture, How True / Boko Haram Vows To Keep Killing Nigerians Till Demands Are Met / We Don't Know Why Buhari Is Delaying Ministerial List -Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.