Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated (10913 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated / Ogoni Clean–up: Minister Leads Delegation To UK / UK To Partner FG On Ogoni Clean-up - Uk Envoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated by Emyogalanya: 12:05pm On Jan 06, 2021
uthlaw:
so you know the right thing....Jonathan should have clean it up!
is he night govt ? we are talking of nig govt
Re: Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated by privaldo: 12:18pm On Jan 06, 2021
TheRareGem1:

I was in Rivers before the lockdown, Ogoni to be precised.. and work is ongoing.

Oga, you need to pay visit yourself and see what's ongoing. Stop causing nuisance here.

What LGA Madam? Ogoni isn't just under one LGA
Re: Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated by Muna4real(f): 2:21pm On Jan 06, 2021
sokera:
Wike is funny , you accusing APC of not cleaning the mess created by PDP of 16 years rules

You mean PDP polluted ogoni for 16 years? undecided
Re: Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated by Tekrify(m): 5:31pm On Jan 06, 2021
Who told u ..bubu promised u...
But no sane person should blaim bubu....
The clean up was flagged up by osinbajo some years ago..Google is ur Friend...
So I guess it started and stopped
lexy2014:

Since Jonathan didn't do it and has since left office, are we going to continue blaming him for buharis inability to do what he promised?
Re: Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated by lexy2014: 9:04pm On Jan 06, 2021
Tekrify:
Who told u ..bubu promised u...
But no sane person should blaim bubu....
The clean up was flagged up by osinbajo some years ago..Google is ur Friend...
So I guess it started and stopped

Dude, u ended up not answering d questions I asked:

"Since Jonathan didn't do it and has since left office, are we going to continue blaming him for buharis inability to do what he promised?"

What did bubu promise me?

Under what circumstances did osinbajo flag off d clean up?

Is Google ur enemy? If not, what then was "started and stopped" and when? And who was responsible for what was "started and stopped"?
Re: Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated by thinkmoney(m): 8:18am On Jan 07, 2021
Fahdiga:
Tyrant Wike why don't you use the billions you have looted to do it yourself
U dey ok so? Do what himself?
Something that the whole Nigeria is eating from. If we were an ok country, everyone of us from Borno to Bayelsa will carry the necessary instrument and go there to clean up
We are squeezing this people dry and we won't (federal government) even clean their ground that we pollute for them so that they can fish and farm to eat?! We (federal government) are such a leech and wicked.
Re: Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated by Tekrify(m): 12:15pm On Jan 07, 2021
U just type Ogoni clean up ...and go to images..that should satisfy ur urge...

Secondly..it was on track until it eventually got abandoned

Buhari has never spoken about Ogoni clean up..Inshort no individual in his cabibet has said anything about it..so don't expect anything from bubu...
Most of the things dey talk of when it comes to physical development is roads , rail and bridges..
And u can see they are building those kind of infrastructure...
Am yet to see anything that this government was been stressing on years back that isn't in progress today...
From apapa gridlock to the railway project to some critical roads like Lagos Ibadan and Abuja Kano...
As far as they didn't make pem about Ogoni...just wait for the next candidate come 2023
lexy2014:

"Since Jonathan didn't do it and has since left office, are we going to continue blaming him for buharis inability to do what he promised?"

Is Google ur enemy? If not, what then was "started and stopped" and when? And who was responsible for what was "started and stopped"?
Re: Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated by sokera: 12:57pm On Jan 07, 2021
Muna4real:

You mean PDP polluted ogoni for 16 years? undecided
PDP was in Government when ogoni got polluted... what did PDP do to stop the pollution then ?
Re: Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated by lexy2014: 1:38pm On Jan 07, 2021
Tekrify:
U just type Ogoni clean up ...and go to images..that should satisfy ur urge...

Secondly..it was on track until it eventually got abandoned

Buhari has never spoken about Ogoni clean up..Inshort no individual in his cabibet has said anything about it..so don't expect anything from bubu...
Most of the things dey talk of when it comes to physical development is roads , rail and bridges..
And u can see they are building those kind of infrastructure...
Am yet to see anything that this government was been stressing on years back that isn't in progress today...
From apapa gridlock to the railway project to some critical roads like Lagos Ibadan and Abuja Kano...
As far as they didn't make pem about Ogoni...just wait for the next candidate come 2023

Re: Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated by CSTRR: 3:12pm On Jan 07, 2021
TheRareGem1:

Do you think with the level of damage in Ogoni, it's a year or two years project. Na wa o.

You should try and pay visit before coming here to say what you don't know.
Buhari has been there for six years.
If he cannot do anything significant in six years, don't disturb us when he has just two years remaining.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dasukigate: EFCC Grills Ihejirika / Insecurity: El-Rufai Reveals Why States Must Co-Operate / Nigera 99 Theme Song?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.