Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated (10885 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated / Ogoni Clean–up: Minister Leads Delegation To UK / UK To Partner FG On Ogoni Clean-up - Uk Envoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated by dammyz101(m): 7:15am On Jan 06, 2021
TheRareGem1:

Would have been faster if your PDP started it. Or your Jonathan who is from the region just commenced the project na.

The same GEJ government looted the 400m dollars royal dutch shell paid to ogonis as compensation
Re: Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated by sokera: 7:28am On Jan 06, 2021
Wike is funny , you accusing APC of not cleaning the mess created by PDP of 16 years rules
Re: Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated by dammyz101(m): 7:28am On Jan 06, 2021
TheRareGem1:

People will you (IPOB) will come here and be saying Ibo want Presidency under APC which you don't have what it takes ...the same Wike that declared his state not part of Biafra Biafra online nation.

southeast is a core PDP region yet, you are never treated important as far as PDP is concerned but you want ticket in APC. How convenient. Confused sect of terrorists

Checked

1 Like

Re: Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated by Thunder1010: 7:28am On Jan 06, 2021
Woke with his sweet talks just to win people's hearts to himself. What has he done to the state sef if we are to go by money pumping to the region.

As he forgotten that his party PDP created this problem in the first place??
Re: Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated by Lastmankc(m): 7:39am On Jan 06, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Smh

These people can never be pleased. The kinda money that goes to their region on a monthly basis, if put to good use is even enough to do the clean-up without FG's interference...but they ll rather loot everything

The people kuma, are always too blind to see this. Even if you give the contract to an indigene and he fails to do it, you dare not touch him, he is their son.

The only thing Wike is good at is dealing with them IPOB miscreants. Nothing more
They we be shouting our oyel up and down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated by Zeesugar(f): 7:44am On Jan 06, 2021
Elvictor:
Osinbanjo at it again, deceptive old pastor

You amaze me.
So you believe wike of all people. Please have you been there before?
Did you see the road yourself?
Have you been to ogoni to confirm that there was no clean up?
Please remember the year is still new
Re: Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated by EM123: 7:46am On Jan 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
Tyrant Wike why don't you use the billions you have looted to do it yourself
please try and read the full story and know what he is saying.
Re: Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated by Tekrify(m): 7:57am On Jan 06, 2021
The 16 years of pdp was really good...
Some of u think from ur anus..if there is anyone that should have done .. shouldn't that be Jonathan come from the south south!
MisterGrace:
APC is fraud. Only people that are benefiting from the evil party will support and defend it.
Re: Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated by hotseat: 7:58am On Jan 06, 2021
Governor Okowa is the best governor in Nigeria.

True or false?
Re: Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated by Tekrify(m): 8:05am On Jan 06, 2021
Exactly.... people are just too mad in this country...
Look at what that drinker is saying and some daft individual actually want to put the blaim on bubu..in this time that oil has lost more than 120% of it value..bubu being that he has nothing to do with that region can ignore it for all he cares... south South us ruled by PDP ..for 16 years when dey were cashing out big time ....why didn't they do it..GEJ that has almost e close connection with the ogonis and also neighbors by tribe couldn't do it....
Some people are just mad
etrouble:
Of course nah. It is political.

Your brother, lord and savior Goatluck Jonaddaft was there for about 6 years looting and sharing without cleaning up your populated environment because he knew you people intentionally burst pipelines to pollute your environment and award contracts to clean it to yourselves.

It will then be foolish if you to expect your enemy Muhammadu Buhari (another useless cow) to do for you what your brother did not. I wouldn’t either.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated by Tekrify(m): 8:06am On Jan 06, 2021
Okowa dat useless man..
Delta state isnt moving forward neither is it going backward
hotseat:
Governor Okowa is the best governor in Nigeria.

True or false?
Re: Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated by DigitB: 8:08am On Jan 06, 2021
Please ooo, when did the female governor of Enugu state bag the title "Dr"?
Re: Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated by lexy2014: 8:09am On Jan 06, 2021
possibility99:
We don't expect you to commend him. You did as expected. Its only a foolish opposition party that would give an accolade. Let's hear from the good people of Ogoni na dem go tell us fact tongue .

But what is d present situation regarding d clean up?
Re: Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated by lexy2014: 8:12am On Jan 06, 2021
etrouble:
Of course nah. It is political.

Your brother, lord and savior Goatluck Jonaddaft was there for about 6 years looting and sharing without cleaning up your populated environment because he knew you people intentionally burst pipelines to pollute your environment and award contracts to clean it to yourselves.

It will then be foolish if you to expect your enemy Muhammadu Buhari (another useless cow) to do for you what your brother did not. I wouldn’t either.

Was d situation in ogoni land a result of sabotage by d indigenes or a result of shells negligence? What was d agreement between d FG under buhari & UNEP? Was there a campaign by buhari promising to do d clean up?

1 Like

Re: Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated by uthlaw: 8:15am On Jan 06, 2021
Emyogalanya:
Political clean up. Just watch as they will soon start another clean up asap. Meanwhile their online reps will soon come here to shout what did jona do since the past 16 years. And by the way , why did he or any other person not blame ipob for the mess up ?
so you know the right thing....Jonathan should have clean it up!
Re: Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated by lexy2014: 8:25am On Jan 06, 2021
TheRareGem1:

Do you think with the level of damage in Ogoni, it's a year or two years project. Na wa o.

You should try and pay visit before coming here to say what you don't know.

Have u visited d place?
Re: Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated by lexy2014: 8:27am On Jan 06, 2021
uthlaw:
so you know the right thing....Jonathan should have clean it up!

Since Jonathan didn't do it and has since left office, are we going to continue blaming him for buharis inability to do his job
Re: Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated by lexy2014: 8:30am On Jan 06, 2021
Zeesugar:

You amaze me.
So you believe wike of all people. Please have you been there before?
Did you see the road yourself?
Have you been to ogoni to confirm that there was no clean up?
Please remember the year is still new

Seems u have been there& u have a story different from governor Wikes story. Pls what is d present situation regarding d clean up based on ur personal findings at ogoni?
Re: Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated by lexy2014: 8:32am On Jan 06, 2021
Tekrify:
The 16 years of pdp was really good...
Some of u think from ur anus..if there is anyone that should have done .. shouldn't that be Jonathan come from the south south!

Since Jonathan didn't do it and has since left office, are we going to continue blaming him for buharis inability to do what he promised?
Re: Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated by BigGuava: 8:32am On Jan 06, 2021
You can work from home as an article writer and a Million Naira while at it

To find out how you can participate in this offer,send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the profile.

This offer is open to both NEW and SEASONED content writer. Do not delay in sending in your application today...

Remember it's write articles from home and earn One Million Naira doing this.........!

Thanks for reading
Re: Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated by lexy2014: 8:48am On Jan 06, 2021
Thunder1010:
Woke with his sweet talks just to win people's hearts to himself. What has he done to the state sef if we are to go by money pumping to the region.

As he forgotten that his party PDP created this problem in the first place??

Do u think that it's lack of funds that is responsible for stalling d clean up?
Re: Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated by emmatex2020: 8:52am On Jan 06, 2021
I must commend Governor Wike for this quality project. Let us forget about politics and face the reality on ground, it takes only 45 minutes to travel from Portharcourt to Bori now. Before it use to be 2 hours on the road, i will soon announce my defection from APC to PDP. Thank you our amiable governor. Bori general hospital is 95% completion, but improve more on security, power supply and people will be working in Portharcourt and staying in Bori.
Re: Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 06, 2021
TheRareGem1:

I was in Rivers before the lockdown, Ogoni to be precised.. and work is ongoing.

Oga, you need to pay visit yourself and see what's ongoing. Stop causing nuisance here.
Which rivers state did you visit? You sure say you know miss road? Stop telling lies please.
Re: Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated by uthlaw: 9:24am On Jan 06, 2021
lexy2014:

Since Jonathan didn't do it and has since left office, are we going to continue blaming him for buharis inability to do his job
since you did not blame the previous government because you love the party,why then blaming the one you did not voted for!
Re: Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated by Elvictor: 9:32am On Jan 06, 2021
Zeesugar:

You amaze me. So you believe wike of all people. Please have you been there before? Did you see the road yourself? Have you been to ogoni to confirm that there was no clean up? Please remember the year is still new
lets start from here, are you from Rivers State?
Re: Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated by lexy2014: 9:35am On Jan 06, 2021
uthlaw:
since you did not blame the previous government because you love the party,why then blaming the one you did not voted for!

Did u and I ever have any discussion regarding this subject matter that made u arrive at ur conclusion above? Be that as it may, u are yet to answer my question:

"Since Jonathan didn't do it and has since left office, are we going to continue blaming him for buharis inability to do his job?"
Re: Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated by Elvictor: 9:35am On Jan 06, 2021
TheRareGem1:

Would have been faster if your PDP started it. Or your Jonathan who is from the region just commenced the project na.

I don't know what you meant by your PDP, can you clarify me? last I checked. am not a partisan neither my father a card carrier of PDP nor my mother.

I voted against Jonathan 2015 for the change APC promised, are you now saying APC have nothing to offer just like PDP?
Re: Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated by uthlaw: 9:42am On Jan 06, 2021
lexy2014:

Did u and I ever have any discussion regarding this subject matter that made u arrive at ur conclusion above? Be that as it may, u are yet to answer my question:

"Since Jonathan didn't do it and has since left office, are we going to continue blaming him for buharis inability to do his job?"
No,but all of them will do nothing.Always make sure you apply all this loan, anyone that you collect will be your palliative!
Re: Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated by Josywhyte: 9:45am On Jan 06, 2021
When PDP ruled they did the same thing. Wike,let me ask u. Have u paid pensioners since u took over power in 2015? No. You're owing civil servants for months and you're here talking rubbish. You're one of the deceivers oga...pay workers their salaries!
Re: Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated by PHijo(m): 9:46am On Jan 06, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Smh

These people can never be pleased. The kinda money that goes to their region on a monthly basis, if put to good use is even enough to do the clean-up without FG's interference...but they ll rather loot everything

The people kuma, are always too blind to see this. Even if you give the contract to an indigene and he fails to do it, you dare not touch him, he is their son.

The only thing Wike is good at is dealing with them IPOB miscreants. Nothing more

The problem with you and people like you is that you lack commonsense!

Money coming into the region from where?

If all of the money coming into the region was used to develop the region before the rest of Nigeria is considered we would have made real progress.

In case you don't know, the primary polluter of the region is Nigeria's NNPC. Why can't NNPC or the FGN, her sole shareholder avoid pollution or clean thing up if they pollute the environment?

...because Nigeria, just like the Biafra people like you promote as a solution are built on fraudulent and parasitic principles.
Re: Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated by wink2015(m): 10:06am On Jan 06, 2021
OGONI PEOPLE deserve better deal from the federal government.

They have fed Nigeria with crude oil money for decades at the expense of their environment.
Re: Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated by chaloskyx: 11:24am On Jan 06, 2021
O REALLY ITS NOW YOU CAN TALK BA WETIN DO YOUR MOUTH ALL THIS TIME

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okuama Residents Trapped In Forests, Send SOS To Tinubu, Oborevwori / Most Governors Spend Days In Abuja While Their States Are In Flames - Shehu Sani / Abducted Soldier, Teacher Regain Freedom In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.