Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Abubakar Shekau Threatens Sheikh Gumi In New Audio - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Shekau Threatens Sheikh Gumi In New Audio (33309 Views)

Shekau Weeps In New Audio, Seeks Protection Against Nigerian Soldiers' Firepower / Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again / Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Sheikh Gumi In New Audio by WelcomeToBiafra: 6:23pm On Jan 06, 2021
Nice one from Shekau.

Fulanies terrorist government agencies after unleashing terror against host communities to take over their land to create ruga for fulani hoodlums, fulani jihadist, fulani terrorist herdsmen and fulani criminals bandits; they will framed Shekau and his group on the attacks.

Without Biafra restoration no one will live freely, even in your bedroom. So the better everybody join IPOB to call for referendum the better for you all. Money in your bank accounts will not save you that day.
Do the right before is too late.

WeKeepMoving.

Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Sheikh Gumi In New Audio by AGOHMC: 6:28pm On Jan 06, 2021
THIS AUDIO MESSAGE TRULY TELL THAT S-H-A-C-O-W IS CRIPPLED AND CAN NO LONGER DO FIDEO.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Sheikh Gumi In New Audio by asmovic(m): 6:29pm On Jan 06, 2021
Maxymilliano:

The author of the news is obviously suffering from Stockholm syndrome, which was why he kept addressing the terrorist like a gentleman.

Abi which one be Mr. Shekau ?

na fear make he no come burst am for him crib.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Sheikh Gumi In New Audio by Dollanaira: 6:45pm On Jan 06, 2021
Oh
Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Sheikh Gumi In New Audio by hotseat: 6:45pm On Jan 06, 2021
Mr Who?

Op, you are hereby appointed as the Senior Special Adviser to Terrorist Shekau of the Boko Haram Caliphate on media and publicity with immediate effect!

Congratulations on your elevation!
Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Sheikh Gumi In New Audio by replete(m): 6:50pm On Jan 06, 2021
annyz:

I thought kankara boys said this man has been disabled.
This govt is just a joke
They said what they were told to say

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Sheikh Gumi In New Audio by Kingspin(m): 7:09pm On Jan 06, 2021
Abubakar Shekau has never threatened Buhari and his colleagues or the army chief or any high profile somebody. They only mentioned good people or mark them for murdering. Something is fishy.

Since Fulani Hausa are known for carrying a radio, I expect Sheikh Gumi to use the medium first.

But does it mean all the Hausa radio are not doing their primary job to sanitise the youth of the Northern community on the danger of terrorism and other vices?
Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Sheikh Gumi In New Audio by hstar: 9:32pm On Jan 06, 2021
Dasuks:

Kinda saying "stop dragging me into your wahala." That he is causing mayhem in northeast and Lake Chad basin, doesn't mean that u throw everything on his people.

This is actually comedic. Like Satan telling ppl to stop blaming him for their own misdeeds. Na me do am ?

NW banditry is a different phenomenon focused toward the Western Sahel. BH is Central Sahel.
cheesy
Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Sheikh Gumi In New Audio by hstar: 9:37pm On Jan 06, 2021
Hassanmaye:
Hahahhaa Alhaji Muhammad abidden Amirul mu'mineena shekau grin grin grin
This address too much Na

Why u kuku give ameerul awliyai

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Sheikh Gumi In New Audio by hstar: 9:44pm On Jan 06, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
Now let me explain what is going on here. BH belief is that any rule of law apart fr0m sharia is kufru and they are to fight such government till it crumbles and lead such government { this belief is n0t part of islam. Its innovated. We call them khawarij in islam} . . Sheik gunmi on the other hand shares the same ideology with shekhau JUST THAT they believe that they would lead the government by putting a muslim {sufi or izala} on the seat of rule. { THIS BELIEF IS ALSO N0T PART OF ISLAM} HENCE THE N0RTH TAKING ELECTION AS DO OR DIE.
Is shekau not practising Sunni Islam?
I mean he is part of ahlu Sunna sect
Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Sheikh Gumi In New Audio by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:53pm On Jan 06, 2021
hstar:

Is shekau not practising Sunni Islam?
I mean he is part of ahlu Sunna sect
HE IS N0T A MUSLIM. HE IS A KAFIR. HE IS N0T PART OF US. HE IS JUST LIKE A CHRISTIAN
Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Sheikh Gumi In New Audio by bizzibodi(m): 9:57pm On Jan 06, 2021
He!He!!So sheik Gumi don be another irritable infidel grin grin grin
Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Sheikh Gumi In New Audio by hstar: 10:00pm On Jan 06, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
HE IS N0T A MUSLIM. HE IS A KAFIR. HE IS N0T PART OF US. HE IS JUST LIKE A CHRISTIAN
He's neither a Christian and I can't say he's a real Muslim
Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Sheikh Gumi In New Audio by Coolgent(m): 10:21pm On Jan 06, 2021
Government
Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Sheikh Gumi In New Audio by Charly68: 11:18pm On Jan 06, 2021
imagine a criminal calling others a crimnal. Your days are as God lives on his throne ..
Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Sheikh Gumi In New Audio by Lastmankc(m): 12:02am On Jan 07, 2021
offset67:
Allah kill you there bastard son of a
bitch angry
How Allah go kill person wey dey fight for Allah
Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Sheikh Gumi In New Audio by juman(m): 1:08am On Jan 07, 2021
They need their own amotekun in the north to tackle the problem.
Vigilante groups is the answer to this new emerged type of security threat.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Sheikh Gumi In New Audio by NLRulesEnforcer: 8:48am On Jan 07, 2021
Opetech:
Such confidence!

Contact me to design stunning Logo for your business at affordable price.

WhatsApp or call: O 8 I 8 6 2 6 4 5 5 9

Act guided and stop continuously spamming the forum threads with your adverts. Continue and you will be reported to the Mods and your account(s) permanently banned within the next 24 hours.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Sheikh Gumi In New Audio by kemika8989(m): 9:28am On Jan 07, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drive Through Ziks Junction, MCC & Upper Iweka Onitsha: Pictures & Video / Disqualification Suit: Soludo Learns Fate On November 30 / Mercy Chinwo Performs At PDP Rally In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.