Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? (426 Views)

Twitter Asks Some Sacked Workers To Please Come Back / Myjobmag Survey: What Recruiters Really Want From Job Seekers / 3 Things Young People Really Want From Employers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? by iamsamdeyking(m): 11:53am On Jan 06, 2021
Recently have been hanging out with this lady, I admire her personality and things were going smooth and easy between us as we get along easily. I popped the big question someday and she claims she likes me and she wants me to be her companion. However, she often forms a hard girl by saying people change and all which made her say she doesn't want a relationship. Although after all be said and done, we still spend hours talking on the phone and we spent two nights together so far( to win her trust nothing happened)

Recently, she has been asking me what do I want from her, of cus yes I express my lover boy intentions. She made it sounds like I'm not sure of what I want. What should I say when a ask this question again? The feeling of not being sure of what to say or not understanding the content of the question is killing faster than I thought.
Re: What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? by debbydams(f): 12:05pm On Jan 06, 2021
Tell her your intentions nd what u want na..i.asked this from a guy some days ago nd boom � he blocked me wink he said am rude.. funny �tho
Re: What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? by iamsamdeyking(m): 12:24pm On Jan 06, 2021
debbydams:
Tell her your intentions nd what u want na..i.asked this from a guy some days ago nd boom � he blocked me wink he said am rude.. funny �tho

To be honest, it's kind of unfair. I feel She knows my intention already, overthinking or stressing me out won't help the situation. If na chop and go I for don run am na
Re: What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? by debbydams(f): 12:40pm On Jan 06, 2021
iamsamdeyking:

To be honest, it's kind of unfair. I feel She knows my intention already, overthinking or stressing me out won't help the situation. If na chop and go I for don run am na
don't rush it give her space
Re: What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? by iamsamdeyking(m): 1:00pm On Jan 06, 2021
debbydams:
don't rush it give her space

Just what I thought
Re: What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? by debbydams(f): 2:10pm On Jan 06, 2021
iamsamdeyking:

Just what I thought
cool

(1) (Reply)

美国不再能够控制该病毒的传播 / Do This If You're Still An Undergraduate! Graduates Are Not Exclusive Too. / 3 Ways To Make Money From Meta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.