Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

After Fvcking Her Raw, Client Refused To Pay Prostitute Which Caused Serious Fig - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Fvcking Her Raw, Client Refused To Pay Prostitute Which Caused Serious Fig (563 Views)

I Caught My Friend Fvcking Her Cousin... What Do I Do? / The Babe That You Wanted To Die Ontop Of, Another Guy Is Fvcking Her / Man Refused To Pay Prostitute For Service After All Night Sex (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After Fvcking Her Raw, Client Refused To Pay Prostitute Which Caused Serious Fig by Sophiebabe85(f): 11:56am On Jan 06, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0K4-3xjFT8Y

After fvcking her raw, client refused to pay prostitute her complete money which caused serious fight
He promised to give her five thousand naira but ended up giving her 3 thousand naira
The prostitute was shouting he fvck her raw so "en must pay full
Watch the video for more gist

(1) (Reply)

NO GO LOOSE GUARD Ooo...Make This Year Better / What Is Your Opinion About This? / � Human Hair ¦¦ Under 15k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.