Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Photo Of GEJ On Coffin: No One Can Try This With Buhari — Dele Momodu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of GEJ On Coffin: No One Can Try This With Buhari — Dele Momodu (71786 Views)

Some Of Tinubu Tweets During The Time Of GEJ / Tinubu’s Ministerial List Worse Than Buhari’s – Dele Momodu / 'Why I Left Buhari' - Dele Momodu Gives Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of GEJ On Coffin: No One Can Try This With Buhari — Dele Momodu by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 06, 2021
Cajal:

A dog was named BUhari

And the owner was arrested, complete it na

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of GEJ On Coffin: No One Can Try This With Buhari — Dele Momodu by knowhowk: 4:27pm On Jan 06, 2021
tyup:

The truth always sound stupid to ur likes so I'm not surprised
. Especially when the Lies you called truth only sound right to ur likes so u can never be Surprised .

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of GEJ On Coffin: No One Can Try This With Buhari — Dele Momodu by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 06, 2021
tyup:

You're not wise....Buhari is not useless

Buhari is more useless than the word useless
Re: Photo Of GEJ On Coffin: No One Can Try This With Buhari — Dele Momodu by BrickDevo: 4:28pm On Jan 06, 2021
Dele who resides in Ghana, this is a photo of buhari on a coffin during endsars campaign

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of GEJ On Coffin: No One Can Try This With Buhari — Dele Momodu by Slurity(m): 4:28pm On Jan 06, 2021
tyup:
shocked

Well in my own opinion, looking closely at The second picture esp that guy on Black cap indicates a pure and a clear Blue print of Afonja's handiwork
if you like call it Oduduwa handwork. Same people voted for him massively before they got disappointed in him. You quickly forgot that Jonathan won in all Yoruba state except Osun state and later lost in all Yoruba state except Ekiti when he came back second time. Ingrate people.
Re: Photo Of GEJ On Coffin: No One Can Try This With Buhari — Dele Momodu by mzeepositive: 4:28pm On Jan 06, 2021
THIEF THEIF THEIF
THIS GUY WITH DIS NUMBER
Data Sell: 0043467599
Asomugha ifeanyi onyebuchi
Access bank
Do let me know when you are done
THIS GUY POSTING AS A DATA SELLER IS A THEIF

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of GEJ On Coffin: No One Can Try This With Buhari — Dele Momodu by triuyt: 4:29pm On Jan 06, 2021
vgjz
Re: Photo Of GEJ On Coffin: No One Can Try This With Buhari — Dele Momodu by Vascovoice: 4:30pm On Jan 06, 2021
Rareoil:

They did more than what? Oga shut up.
grin
Re: Photo Of GEJ On Coffin: No One Can Try This With Buhari — Dele Momodu by Lightorder: 4:30pm On Jan 06, 2021
johnmartus:
They did more than that to Buhari. You mr Dele shut up.
so you are still telling lies
Re: Photo Of GEJ On Coffin: No One Can Try This With Buhari — Dele Momodu by Nairalandwizerd(m): 4:30pm On Jan 06, 2021
tyup:

You're not wise....Buhari is not useless
yes, he is useful to the terrorists.
Re: Photo Of GEJ On Coffin: No One Can Try This With Buhari — Dele Momodu by BrickDevo: 4:31pm On Jan 06, 2021
drinoayo:
Publisher Dele Momodu, shared these photos of Nigerians in the opposition party carrying a coffin with former President Goodluck Jonathan's photo on it during the buildup of the 2015 general election, Igbere TV reports.

Momodu shared the photos on his Twitter handle and said no one can try this now with President Buhari.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwdPZqgz7aw

https://twitter.com/DeleMomodu/status/1346638992318619648?s=20
Re: Photo Of GEJ On Coffin: No One Can Try This With Buhari — Dele Momodu by BrickDevo: 4:32pm On Jan 06, 2021
Niyeal:
Try this now is like a suicide mission

Re: Photo Of GEJ On Coffin: No One Can Try This With Buhari — Dele Momodu by BrickDevo: 4:33pm On Jan 06, 2021
Rareoil:

They did more than what? Oga shut up.

Re: Photo Of GEJ On Coffin: No One Can Try This With Buhari — Dele Momodu by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 06, 2021
lol. Everyone be claiming I no follow.

Check out this link on nairaland.

Those are exactly the names of those who brought us to where we are today as a country.

https://www.nairaland.com/6198102/list-those-brought-us-where
Re: Photo Of GEJ On Coffin: No One Can Try This With Buhari — Dele Momodu by foreshore(m): 4:34pm On Jan 06, 2021
drinoayo:
Publisher Dele Momodu, shared these photos of Nigerians in the opposition party carrying a coffin with former President Goodluck Jonathan's photo on it during the buildup of the 2015 general election, Igbere TV reports.

Momodu shared the photos on his Twitter handle and said no one can try this now with President Buhari.

Very true
Re: Photo Of GEJ On Coffin: No One Can Try This With Buhari — Dele Momodu by Sunkyapogee(m): 4:34pm On Jan 06, 2021
Edo people did during the ENDSARS protest.
Re: Photo Of GEJ On Coffin: No One Can Try This With Buhari — Dele Momodu by Bigmo21: 4:34pm On Jan 06, 2021
Try it and see hell, dele, this ur post doesnt make any sense, wide mouth and empty brain small boy

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of GEJ On Coffin: No One Can Try This With Buhari — Dele Momodu by Reallv: 4:34pm On Jan 06, 2021
A dog was sometime ago name Buhari in Ogun state,sooo no be only jonah waka come.
Re: Photo Of GEJ On Coffin: No One Can Try This With Buhari — Dele Momodu by foreshore(m): 4:35pm On Jan 06, 2021
drinoayo:

Draconian government
Re: Photo Of GEJ On Coffin: No One Can Try This With Buhari — Dele Momodu by Nchenches: 4:35pm On Jan 06, 2021
drinoayo:

Northerners and Muslim Yoruba have gotten power from Jonathan. We are seeing how far.

Like their adoption of unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal justice system when Obasanjo became president.

Any non Moslem southerner who still believes in one Nigeria must be a wreck.

Re: Photo Of GEJ On Coffin: No One Can Try This With Buhari — Dele Momodu by Slurity(m): 4:35pm On Jan 06, 2021
maynia:

Buhari is more useless than the word useless
Dead Buhari is better than Jonathan 10 times. Argue with Dieazini madueke, jamb, railways, WAEC, NECO, FUEL SCARCITY, external reserve, Chibok girls, npower, economy diversification, moneney generated by the two goverment e.t.c in your mind.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of GEJ On Coffin: No One Can Try This With Buhari — Dele Momodu by laiperi: 4:36pm On Jan 06, 2021
Oh God almighty.

Why are people of about 200 millions always comparing two stupid Christian Prodigal son Jonathan with a Muslim religious uninformed captive Buhari?

Allah have mercy on us.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of GEJ On Coffin: No One Can Try This With Buhari — Dele Momodu by Bahamas95(m): 4:36pm On Jan 06, 2021
That's what is expected when you have a dictator in power.

I remembered the man that named his dog Buhari somewhere in the north, he was arrested.....We ain't practicing any fvcking democracy in Nigeria.
Re: Photo Of GEJ On Coffin: No One Can Try This With Buhari — Dele Momodu by contigiency(m): 4:36pm On Jan 06, 2021
They have done the same thing to buhari. Was it not buhari that they were saying he had died? Even Fayose said he was going to release a picture to substantiate his claims. And others saying the same thing never hid their identity, and buhari for once has never gone after them.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of GEJ On Coffin: No One Can Try This With Buhari — Dele Momodu by BrickDevo: 4:36pm On Jan 06, 2021
MightySparrow:
We Muslims have the sole right to abuse and molest everybody and no one should talk, we have monopoly to administer and manage violence DM shut the hell up.

Re: Photo Of GEJ On Coffin: No One Can Try This With Buhari — Dele Momodu by codedphyness(m): 4:36pm On Jan 06, 2021
we are all together
Re: Photo Of GEJ On Coffin: No One Can Try This With Buhari — Dele Momodu by BrickDevo: 4:37pm On Jan 06, 2021
yemex04:
I remember seeing exactly same during the #ENDSARS protest in Benin city or so just as was done to IBB..
The thing is stuffs like this don't worry these people.

Don't mind them

Re: Photo Of GEJ On Coffin: No One Can Try This With Buhari — Dele Momodu by Iamsane: 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2021
mayklef:
1 cow from the north will sacrifice his valueless Life to end yours if u try this

You are stupid and you don't even know. Lol
Re: Photo Of GEJ On Coffin: No One Can Try This With Buhari — Dele Momodu by osazsky(m): 4:40pm On Jan 06, 2021
U can continue to wail..it doesn't affect me.. cuz I gained this buhari regime compared to gej..wat wrong has bubu done to deserve this.he gave u trains.most of u only saw it on america movies now u can enter.wat did gej do when oil was 110 dollars..even during this covid period he still pays us salaries.biz too is booming.only afonja slaves and ipob will wail..we in d south south and those in d north are not complaining.is this how pdp want to play politics.they dont see anything good in apc.i dont belong to any party.i love d personality.i love buhari..I love obaseki.i hate Adam's tinubu those guys are thief's and put us in this massive debt..I prays he gets well from covid in France.i can never wish death for any one not even d devil

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour / Nigerian Navy Being Trained On How To Shoot (photo) / Twitter Retweet Button Turns Green (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.