Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,980 members, 7,952,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:56 AM

Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women (395 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women by yazga: 12:39pm On Jan 06, 2021
Dear Men,
A woman can't be your peace if you aren't hers.
Often times, we sing, "All a man needs is peace of mind", yeah! That's right, but again, if you want an "Angel" for a wife/partner then you must build her heaven. Angels don't leave in hell.
A woman naturally is full of love, a woman's aggression a lot of times is as a result of how her partner treats her.
Give your woman what you expect from her.
Stop expecting peace from a woman when all you give her is tears, criticisms, and problems.
Do right by your woman and she will do right by you, I know there are women who will still mess up with all the right treatments, sorry, nobody choosed her for you. You did.
Treat her with respect and you will be treated well too.
She's human like you and she also goes through challenges like you so stop treating her like a flip flop and expect to be her stilettos.
Give your woman the same peace, love and support you want from her and watch your relationship become blissful and sweet.

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Stop Masturbation Addiction / Masturbation: 3 Complete Steps To Quit It! / I Proposed My Husband:aisha Yusuf Watch How It Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.