Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Governor Obaseki Closes Case In Alleged Certificate Forgery Suit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obaseki Closes Case In Alleged Certificate Forgery Suit (23052 Views)

Court Dismisses Bid To Stop Tinubu’s Certificate Forgery Suit / Battle To Dethrone Obaseki Begins As Court Hears Certificate Forgery’s Suit / FG Closes Case Against Onnoghen After 3 Witnesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Obaseki Closes Case In Alleged Certificate Forgery Suit by babatuadeg: 3:15pm On Jan 06, 2021
Re: Governor Obaseki Closes Case In Alleged Certificate Forgery Suit by jawalis(m): 1:26pm
Another thing I detest about APC’s personalities and as a group is the fact that they will never let you concentrate and enjoy your administration if you win them with votes. They will start filing different lawsuits against you and from one court to the other. I could remember during Fayose’s first administration in Ekiti state. Fayemi never gave up in suing him to court for different allegations. From vote buying to HND saga. It was really frustrating that Fayose had to resign though reasons attached to some personal decisions. But it’s really unfair and bad from the All progressive party. They should learn to accept defeat and strategize while preparing for the future instead of causing troubles everywhere. If Goodluck Jonathan had refused to hand over power these power mongers; I’m sure their dogs would be toothless by now but above all. Opposition is sometimes the strength of the masses.
(Quote) (Report) 15 Likes (Like) 3 Shares (Share)

you need to check your fact before you come here to type trash. Fayemi was not an aspirant during fayose's first term. everything you see APC do today was learnt from the 16 years of PDP misrule. if there were no issues with his certificates why is he then trying to get different injunctions to stop the trial.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Closes Case In Alleged Certificate Forgery Suit by cktheluckyman: 3:16pm On Jan 06, 2021
Indispensable85:
Obaseki should just pray for mercy on the part of the judge. It's the prerogative of the judge to determine whether or not the photocopier is to blame. Especially in this 21st century where modern copiers that can resize any certificate and give you an exact copy of the original. Nobody submits originals to inec for nominations, so you must ensure that your photocopy must be a complete replica of your original. Like I said he should pray because a ruthless judge may not accept that photocopier excuse.

story for the gods.As long as the original certificate is genuine no case of forgery exists.People do not forge photocopies,they forge originals

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obaseki Closes Case In Alleged Certificate Forgery Suit by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 06, 2021
Indispensable85:
Obaseki should just pray for mercy on the part of the judge. It's the prerogative of the judge to determine whether or not the photocopier is to blame. Especially in this 21st century where modern copiers that can resize any certificate and give you an exact copy of the original. Nobody submits originals to inec for nominations, so you must ensure that your photocopy must be a complete replica of your original. Like I said he should pray because a ruthless judge may not accept that photocopier excuse.
I swear.

Imagine taking that kind of photocopy excuse to embassy when collecting a visa, or university during screening.

They will kick you out
Re: Governor Obaseki Closes Case In Alleged Certificate Forgery Suit by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 06, 2021
cktheluckyman:

story for the gods.As long as the original certificate is genuine no case of forgery exists.People do not forge photocopies,they forge originals
only the court and judge can interpret the law.

Didn't bayelsa deputy have genuine certificate?? Even waec and university he attended confirmed it in court but due to error he still lost.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obaseki Closes Case In Alleged Certificate Forgery Suit by cktheluckyman: 3:18pm On Jan 06, 2021
Dansuqi:

So you know obaseki is not innocent but you are just hoping that he scales through?
The probability of Obseki losing this case is zero.There is not even 1% chance the APC will win this case.You can however continue to dream.Where are youir co-travellers? Have they all not abandoned you after seeing the futility of the case
Re: Governor Obaseki Closes Case In Alleged Certificate Forgery Suit by 6digitscomrade: 3:21pm On Jan 06, 2021
TheGodlessGod:
even me supporting ize iyamu was shocked. I thought his witness will reach at least 6 and many evidence to prove it was an error or mistake.

I'm just laughing because even apc in bayelsa was fully stacked yet they still loose but obaseki just bring ordinary 3 witness as defense. Lmao
u can cook for a community to eat but u can eat what the whole community prepared for u.. try get sense!

Abi if tortoise pull him cloth u fit carry wear am?

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Closes Case In Alleged Certificate Forgery Suit by jawalis(m): 3:22pm On Jan 06, 2021
babatuadeg:
Re: Governor Obaseki Closes Case In Alleged Certificate Forgery Suit by jawalis(m): 1:26pm
Another thing I detest about APC’s personalities and as a group is the fact that they will never let you concentrate and enjoy your administration if you win them with votes. They will start filing different lawsuits against you and from one court to the other. I could remember during Fayose’s first administration in Ekiti state. Fayemi never gave up in suing him to court for different allegations. From vote buying to HND saga. It was really frustrating that Fayose had to resign though reasons attached to some personal decisions. But it’s really unfair and bad from the All progressive party. They should learn to accept defeat and strategize while preparing for the future instead of causing troubles everywhere. If Goodluck Jonathan had refused to hand over power these power mongers; I’m sure their dogs would be toothless by now but above all. Opposition is sometimes the strength of the masses.
(Quote) (Report) 15 Likes (Like) 3 Shares (Share)

you need to check your fact before you come here to type trash. Fayemi was not an aspirant during fayose's first term. everything you see APC do today was learnt from the 16 years of PDP misrule. if there were no issues with his certificates why is he then trying to get different injunctions to stop the trial.
Segun Oni rather. Learn to address people with respect. The word “Trash” is not necessary
Re: Governor Obaseki Closes Case In Alleged Certificate Forgery Suit by cktheluckyman: 3:22pm On Jan 06, 2021
TheGodlessGod:

[b]Didn't bayelsa deputy have genuine certificate?? Even waec and university he attended confirmed it in court but due to error he still los[/b]t.

all lies.No such thing happened.The deputy Governor presented four different certificates bearing four different names to INEC.No school attested for him
Re: Governor Obaseki Closes Case In Alleged Certificate Forgery Suit by mohhabfarm: 3:24pm On Jan 06, 2021
Have you been going up and down looking for solution to your problem and all to no avail, this is an opportunity for you because Dr Casire Wakala has the solution to that your problem.
* Invocation of money without human sacrifice.
* Power for pastors to see vision and perform great miracles.
* Bring back your lover anywhere he or she is.
* Win any court case.
* Attract customers in your business.
* Power to disappear.
* Win any position.
* Cure for HIV, Cancer, Ulcer, Fibroid, Stroke etc.
For more information call the great Wakala on +2348160604420. You can reach me anywhere in the world.
Don't be shy to call because your solution is 100% sure.
Congratulations!!!
Re: Governor Obaseki Closes Case In Alleged Certificate Forgery Suit by Indispensable85(m): 3:24pm On Jan 06, 2021
TheGodlessGod:
I swear.

Imagine taking that kind of photocopy excuse to embassy when collecting a visa, or university during screening.

They will kick you out

I dey tell u. You'll be kicked out without looking at your face twice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obaseki Closes Case In Alleged Certificate Forgery Suit by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 06, 2021
6digitscomrade:
u can cook for a community to eat but u can eat what the whole community prepared for u.. try get sense!

Abi if tortoise pull him cloth u fit carry wear am?
what are you even saying

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Closes Case In Alleged Certificate Forgery Suit by Indispensable85(m): 3:30pm On Jan 06, 2021
cktheluckyman:

What's being challenged are the documents attached to his nomination form. Nobody submits originals for nomination. So if by your own incompetence, something goes wrong with your photocopies ,you should be held culpable and face the consequences. The obvious fact is that something is wrong with what was submitted. Whether or not the excuse is good enough depends on the judge.
Re: Governor Obaseki Closes Case In Alleged Certificate Forgery Suit by Dansuqi: 3:30pm On Jan 06, 2021
cktheluckyman:

The probability of Obseki losing this case is zero.There is not even 1% chance the APC will win this case.You can however continue to dream.Where are youir co-travellers? Have they all not abandoned you after seeing the futility of the case

Be sensible na.is that what I asked you? Did obaseki forged his affidavits or not? By the way if the apc want him gone,he will be gone boy
Re: Governor Obaseki Closes Case In Alleged Certificate Forgery Suit by cktheluckyman: 3:32pm On Jan 06, 2021
Dansuqi:

Be sensible na.is that what I asked you? Did obaseki forged his affidavits or not? By the way if the apc want him gone,he will be gone boy
Bros OBaseki will reamain Governor until 2024.It does not matter what anyone wants,absolutely nothing can change that.Your forgery case has collapsed go and lick your wounds.

Even if the judge does not like Obaseki he cant rule otherwise in the light of the evidence before him
Re: Governor Obaseki Closes Case In Alleged Certificate Forgery Suit by Dansuqi: 3:34pm On Jan 06, 2021
cktheluckyman:

Bros OBaseki will reamain Governor until 2024.It does not matter what anyone wants,absolutely nothing can change that.Your forgery case has collapsed go and lick your wounds.

Even if the judge does not like Obaseki he cant rule otherwise in the light of the evidence before him

Up buhari.up apc
Re: Governor Obaseki Closes Case In Alleged Certificate Forgery Suit by cktheluckyman: 3:35pm On Jan 06, 2021
Indispensable85:

What's being challenged are the documents attached to his nomination form. Nobody submits originals for nomination. So if by your own incompetence, something goes wrong with your photocopies ,you should be held culpable and face the consequences.

lol photocopies have originals abi? If people are contesting photocopies you will have to go back to the Original certificates. it has been proven that Obaseki has a valid Bsc Certificate and that it was not forged so case closed

Like I said before photocopies cannot be forged so the issue of forgery will not even arise
Re: Governor Obaseki Closes Case In Alleged Certificate Forgery Suit by Indispensable85(m): 3:42pm On Jan 06, 2021
cktheluckyman:

lol photocopies have originals abi? If people are contesting photocopies you will have to go back to the Original certificates. it has been proven that Obaseki has a valid Bsc Certificate and that it was not forged so case closed

Like I said before photocopies cannot be forged so the issue of forgery will not even arise

The fact is that something is not right with what was submitted. Whether or not the judge is satisfied with the excuse given is left to him entirely.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Closes Case In Alleged Certificate Forgery Suit by 6digitscomrade: 3:45pm On Jan 06, 2021
TheGodlessGod:
what are you even saying
ooopsss my bad forgot it was a forum very probable to find a dunce and a daft ..I beg ur pardon !
Re: Governor Obaseki Closes Case In Alleged Certificate Forgery Suit by Benbellamor: 3:50pm On Jan 06, 2021
TheGodlessGod:
I swear.

They will kick you out
embassy don't take photocopies...You must deposit your original passport....
I don't blame you cos some of you haven't travel out before...you were political footsoldier

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Closes Case In Alleged Certificate Forgery Suit by Benbellamor: 4:00pm On Jan 06, 2021
Indispensable85:

The fact is that something is not right with what was submitted. Whether or not the judge is satisfied with the excuse given is left to him entirely.
the APC Witness certify the photocopy document as well as the true signature of the VC..the other unclear signature that due to photocopy error Does not have a forged signature but Only Unclear..the intrreresting part is that forensic analyser in the court did not prove that a forgery or super imposition exist on the result....so the judge has No ground at all to base his judgement....its a clear process ...the case will still go to appeal and supreme court
But if obaseki wins and demolishes oshiomole house and send him on exile please don't cry....oshoomole has shown and will exhaust his remaining tiny power
Re: Governor Obaseki Closes Case In Alleged Certificate Forgery Suit by Indispensable85(m): 4:04pm On Jan 06, 2021
Benbellamor:
the APC Witness certify the photocopy document as well as the true signature of the VC..the other unclear signature that due to photocopy error Does not have a forged signature but Only Unclear..the intrreresting part is that forensic analyser in the court did not prove that a forgery or super imposition exist on the result....so the judge has No ground at all to base his judgement....its a clear process ...the case will still go to appeal and supreme court
But if obaseki wins and demolishes oshiomole house and send him on exile please don't cry....oshoomole has shown and will exhaust his remaining tiny power

What's my business with Oshiomhole house. But also remember that nobody will be governor forever.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Closes Case In Alleged Certificate Forgery Suit by AAA593: 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2021
TheGodlessGod:

Didn't bayelsa deputy have genuine certificate?? Even waec and university he attended confirmed it in court but due to error he still lost.
When did waec and university confirmed the errors? Go and read the supreme court judgment again
Re: Governor Obaseki Closes Case In Alleged Certificate Forgery Suit by Yebosola(m): 4:44pm On Jan 06, 2021
EyezofGod120:
grin APC and failure is like white in rice,,,2023 go shock una

Nah PDP go shock them? U better face reality on ground, except better party with better people, PDP of today can't unseat APC, to crown it all APC =PDP, y is SE deh rush APC if PDP is sure bet for them? grin
Re: Governor Obaseki Closes Case In Alleged Certificate Forgery Suit by AsawanaDgreat: 4:52pm On Jan 06, 2021
Always God go dey win
Re: Governor Obaseki Closes Case In Alleged Certificate Forgery Suit by Yebosola(m): 4:55pm On Jan 06, 2021
smith1985:

And what of your PDP? Akeredolu is in court , I believe it is APC that took him to court for winning on their platform right? Ohh less I forgot Atiku took PMB to vacation in America after pmb defeated him right? in 2016 I believed it was APC that took Obasek to court in Edo....God will deliver u people from demonic hypocrisy.

Real Demonic hypocrisy grin
Re: Governor Obaseki Closes Case In Alleged Certificate Forgery Suit by Yebosola(m): 4:57pm On Jan 06, 2021
samdaisi:
All the nairalander judges most especially from easterner have passed their final judgement favour Obaseke let us wait till competent court will pass their own judgement too

U no go kill person grin grin grin
Re: Governor Obaseki Closes Case In Alleged Certificate Forgery Suit by Yebosola(m): 5:02pm On Jan 06, 2021
kolmart:
APC? The assembly of shameless politician in Nigeria

PDP assembly of saint politicians ba u better wake up from your deep slumber . Radarada
Re: Governor Obaseki Closes Case In Alleged Certificate Forgery Suit by factoryreset2: 5:04pm On Jan 06, 2021
Ajibade123:
all this one still day fight

do you wish to work or study in countries like
Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Dubai, Germany,
Cyprus, Malaysia, Turkey check my signature for my
contact

Scammer
Re: Governor Obaseki Closes Case In Alleged Certificate Forgery Suit by Miracle1991: 5:08pm On Jan 06, 2021
jawalis:
just the way PDP accepted defeat in zamfara,Bayelsa, plateau, Kano, even Nigeria abi? The voice of a hypocrite is the voice of the devil.
Re: Governor Obaseki Closes Case In Alleged Certificate Forgery Suit by Ajibade123(m): 5:10pm On Jan 06, 2021
factoryreset2:

Scammer
because there are many scammers doesn't mean everyone is many people here have my contact and none has ever said I scam them
Re: Governor Obaseki Closes Case In Alleged Certificate Forgery Suit by Miracle1991: 5:13pm On Jan 06, 2021
EyezofGod120:
grin APC and failure is like white in rice,,,2023 go shock una
we have had GEJ till 2019, Atiku is cumin, now shock 2023 what else do have to say? Bragging is in una blood so keep on.
Re: Governor Obaseki Closes Case In Alleged Certificate Forgery Suit by Miracle1991: 5:15pm On Jan 06, 2021
priceaction:
People congratulating him are very new in Nigeria. Very soon you will hear based on technicalities and discrepancies, the election is invalid and therefore nullified . No be naija. Ordinary that photocopy cut off can damage it and kangaroo judgment will be passed. Una never know naija.
The judiciary system has been divided long time ago between apc and pdp. We are waiting oo.
any results without the signature of the VC is invalid.( Forged)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lekki Tollgate Protest Ruined By Army, Not Hijacked By Hoodlums - JUDICIAL PANEL / Ibikunle Amosun Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) / “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.