Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Sex Party: How I Lost Pregnancy After El-rufai Demolished My Restaurant-aisha Ya - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sex Party: How I Lost Pregnancy After El-rufai Demolished My Restaurant-aisha Ya (218 Views)

I Was Minister At 43, It’s Unfair To Return 20 Years After – El-rufai / 'El-Rufai Demolished My Restaurant Because My Husband Is PDP Kaduna Spokesman' / Wike lied.....he demolished my mosque - Asari-Dokubo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex Party: How I Lost Pregnancy After El-rufai Demolished My Restaurant-aisha Ya by Pastorfavourdes: 1:55pm On Jan 06, 2021
Sex Party: How I Lost Pregnancy After El-Rufai Demolished My Restaurant-Aisha Yakubu

Mrs Aisha Mercy Yakubu, wife of the Kaduna State spokesman of the Peoples Democratic Party, gives further insight into the events surrounding the demolishing of her restaurant.

Don’t watch if you don’t want to cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pau-VSFP5Jk
Re: Sex Party: How I Lost Pregnancy After El-rufai Demolished My Restaurant-aisha Ya by Fasindo: 1:56pm On Jan 06, 2021
shocked

Hell Rufai

El Rufai should rebuild the demolished infrastructure nd also pay her damages for it

For the pregnancy that she lost she should also go to El rufai house for him implant back d lost baby

(1) (Reply)

63 Hearty Cheers To Captain Hosa Okunbo!!! / Fg To Sell Off Some Government Own Properties To Fund 2021 Budget / Federal Government Should Replace The Disbanded SARS With Prophets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.