Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,715 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Picture Story Of Bush Meat Prepared By Me. - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Picture Story Of Bush Meat Prepared By Me. (43149 Views)

How Do You React When You See This Kind Of Bush Allowance? / Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. / 'When God Of Bush Meat Remembered Me'; Man Shares His Experience In Owerri. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Story Of Bush Meat Prepared By Me. by pfadom: 9:45pm On Jan 06, 2021
O Lord deliver me from poverty now and always. How much would you buy meat if you can only monetize the stress of chasing these tiny things.
Re: Picture Story Of Bush Meat Prepared By Me. by BarrElChapo(m): 9:46pm On Jan 06, 2021
Uwa enjoyment grin
Re: Picture Story Of Bush Meat Prepared By Me. by BarrElChapo(m): 9:47pm On Jan 06, 2021
pfadom:
O Lord deliver me from poverty now and always. How much would you buy meat if you can only monetize the stress of chasing these tiny things.

Dude you serious angry
Re: Picture Story Of Bush Meat Prepared By Me. by Horus(m): 9:48pm On Jan 06, 2021
Covid-19 Meat. This is a major risk for covid-19 infection

1 Like

Re: Picture Story Of Bush Meat Prepared By Me. by PrimeWatermark: 9:51pm On Jan 06, 2021
akindayo12:

What about a lady coming from iyana oworo.
That's stressful.
Re: Picture Story Of Bush Meat Prepared By Me. by Asianjollof007: 9:56pm On Jan 06, 2021
tyup:
I wonder why there's no deterrence punishment for wild animals unjust killers in this part of our world.

Imagine killing a game without knowing it's conservation status/value. who on Earth even eats an African civet cat for fvcks sake sad

Instead of keeping them in an unhygenic zoo and starve them to death, it's better to eat those animals. Nothing like game or preservation whatever in this part of the world, nothing works here.
Re: Picture Story Of Bush Meat Prepared By Me. by Eaglesence: 9:57pm On Jan 06, 2021
caler22:
I just catch these animals this morning after some hot farm chase.
See how I prepared it.

Not complete. Wey the soup na??
Re: Picture Story Of Bush Meat Prepared By Me. by jojothaiv(m): 9:59pm On Jan 06, 2021
doctorexcel:
This 2021 will surely be a season of harvest not minding the economic effects of Covid 19
Chief, na confirm harvest o
Re: Picture Story Of Bush Meat Prepared By Me. by Asianjollof007: 10:02pm On Jan 06, 2021
pfadom:

Even rich men dey pray make dem see this kinda meat, they pay in excess for bush meats. It's worth the stress cos the taste is different from cow meat.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Story Of Bush Meat Prepared By Me. by AFONJACOW(m): 10:03pm On Jan 06, 2021
If you can eat these , what is stopping u from eating rat and cat because I can't see any difference
Re: Picture Story Of Bush Meat Prepared By Me. by Asianjollof007: 10:05pm On Jan 06, 2021
Eaglesence:

Not complete. Wey the soup na??
He never cook am, oil and pepper no dey.

1 Like

Re: Picture Story Of Bush Meat Prepared By Me. by mrcelebrity1: 10:05pm On Jan 06, 2021
come give me shop na.. i like you... alubosa dun daada... waa gbayii johr... just get a bottle of cold Heneiken to finish the business...

1 Like

Re: Picture Story Of Bush Meat Prepared By Me. by XRJP: 10:14pm On Jan 06, 2021
tyup:
I wonder why there's no deterrence punishment for wild animals unjust killers in this part of our world.

Imagine killing a game without knowing it's conservation status/value. who on Earth even eats an African civet cat for fvcks sake sad

Relax oga

There's nothing like "unjustly killers" here

The animals were on his farm(probably pests) so he has every right to kill them. As funny as it may sound, there are times you're permitted to kill any animal, endangered or not. When it's a threat to your life, when you're in the wilderness hungry and tired and with no other option than to kill the animal for food. Even if it's the last of its kind on earth, no one, not even widelife experts will hold you for killing the animal...

Come to think of it, most people who are arrested for killing endangered animals are poachers, not farmers on their farm. There's a difference. If this animals were in their natural habitat (rain forest), they wouldn't have ended up in his pot cheesy

Oga op. You sef suppose reason Ebola virus and Lassa fever before you kee dem na cheesy
Re: Picture Story Of Bush Meat Prepared By Me. by sacajawea: 10:26pm On Jan 06, 2021
decatalyst:

The chicken, turkeys, goats, cows and rams you eat are not animals abi? undecided

...hypocrisy of the highest order!
That Mariangeles Girl is a troll
Re: Picture Story Of Bush Meat Prepared By Me. by airsaylongcome: 11:00pm On Jan 06, 2021
PrimeWatermark:
Apply.

You pay a store attendant living in Lekki 30k and expect your inventory to be accurate?! Forget it. Your IRA is going to be inaccurate 100% of the time. When you pay peanuts you get monkeys as employees
Re: Picture Story Of Bush Meat Prepared By Me. by apatheticme(f): 11:04pm On Jan 06, 2021
tyup:

Imagine killing a game without knowing it's conservation status/value. who on Earth even eats an African civet cat for fvcks sake

Take it from me, women deserve the harshest and the worst treatment they can get

I wonder why Nigeria and the World at large can't tow the path of Saudi Arabia and further make Female worthlesssad

How nice coming from someone who thinks women deserve to be butchered when in a relationship or treated like trash, how nice of you to be more concerned about bush meat than humans!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Story Of Bush Meat Prepared By Me. by BRATISLAVA: 11:07pm On Jan 06, 2021
apatheticme:

How nice coming from someone who thinks women deserve to be butchered when in a relationship or treated like trash, how nice of you to be more concerned about bush meat than humans!!

If it's not a woman, there can be sympathy.

These men are ridiculous.

They are gradually crawling backwards. The same men who supported murder of women on countless threads are suddenly sympathetic about animals.

This tells women where they should place men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Story Of Bush Meat Prepared By Me. by Hathor5(f): 11:10pm On Jan 06, 2021
Corona 2021 loading ...
Re: Picture Story Of Bush Meat Prepared By Me. by Eaglesence: 11:41pm On Jan 06, 2021
Asianjollof007:

He never cook am, oil and pepper no dey.

Lol
Re: Picture Story Of Bush Meat Prepared By Me. by Psalmy2cute(m): 11:44pm On Jan 06, 2021
I feel disgusted looking at how you prepared the meat...
Re: Picture Story Of Bush Meat Prepared By Me. by josephft2000: 11:48pm On Jan 06, 2021
Don't decieve yourself, what you're eating is rat.
I am 100% sure that you are a rural dweller.
Re: Picture Story Of Bush Meat Prepared By Me. by EdiskyHarry: 1:20am On Jan 07, 2021
tyup:

Continue deceiving yourself, I will only pardon your ignorance if you are not staying in Nigeria.
Re: Picture Story Of Bush Meat Prepared By Me. by Antibettings: 2:50am On Jan 07, 2021
Continues killing them en.
Your grand children go look book tirrd
Re: Picture Story Of Bush Meat Prepared By Me. by pfadom: 3:30am On Jan 07, 2021
Not these tiny ones.

Asianjollof007:

Even rich men dey pray make dem see this kinda meat, they pay in excess for bush meats. It's worth the stress cos the taste is different from cow meat.
Re: Picture Story Of Bush Meat Prepared By Me. by pfadom: 3:33am On Jan 07, 2021
I can't be more serious. What is left of these tiny pieces after removing the intestines?

BarrElChapo:

Dude you serious angry
Re: Picture Story Of Bush Meat Prepared By Me. by Maski87: 4:31am On Jan 07, 2021
So Africans are still eating rats
Re: Picture Story Of Bush Meat Prepared By Me. by thuxzwda1: 5:24am On Jan 07, 2021
tyup:

the only pepper soup I eat Is that of goat meat cool
[/s][quote author=tyup post=97782272]
Re: Picture Story Of Bush Meat Prepared By Me. by teebaxy(m): 6:05am On Jan 07, 2021
decatalyst:

The chicken, turkeys, goats, cows and rams you eat are not animals abi? undecided

even fish...i just dont know why our people are so hypocritical in nature.
Re: Picture Story Of Bush Meat Prepared By Me. by Tillatalk: 6:34am On Jan 07, 2021
That small animals see how their meat full pot
Re: Picture Story Of Bush Meat Prepared By Me. by Godbless3(m): 6:49am On Jan 07, 2021
decatalyst:

Leave the idiot let him fool himself. We the Dog and bushmeet eater are happy when they are put in a pot.
Re: Picture Story Of Bush Meat Prepared By Me. by Mariangeles(f): 7:42am On Jan 07, 2021
sacajawea:

Do not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Meals Do I Need To Avoid To Stop Growing Fat? / What Is This Dish Called? (picture) / See Variety Of Nigerian Soups. (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.